Sign in to follow this  
sonofpluto

Gold Championship 81

Re: Gold Championship 81

Liverpool have finally won something, beating Man City 4-2 in the English Shield final. Goals from Torres (2), Kuyt and Antonio Lopez.

Only lost twice so far this season, to Stoke and Huddersfield between 9-12th March.

Now I'll lose tomorrow :P

Sevilla update

Currently joint top with Real Madrid, 1 Goal Difference seperates us.

We are both 8 points ahead of Barcelona & Almeria, im still yet to win a trophy with this side after 3 seasons ( currently in the 4th):( all we have is a runners up in the league for last season, although this is one of my favourite GC's.

I do have Chiellini for sale if anyone is interested? very keen to land a striker, could include chiellini + another for a top striker, or if you wanna offer for him feel free :)

Borussia Dortmund Cash Sales

Gokdeniz Karadeniz Wing/AM 88 £5.5M

Alejandro Lopez Fwd/AM 88 £6M

Each player can leave to the first club that matches our asking price.

Have a few ins and outs since joining Dortmund from Mallorca. Will write up a report once things have settled down.

Hey all, first post on the forum.:) I have Napoli and I'm looking for 88-90 cash deals, if anyone has any for me. Could do some P/E deals as well, as I have some 88's I don't really need, but I'm looking for a little more depth first. Glad to see a couple older GC threads still somewhat active on the forum.

Borussia Dortmund News

socialgroupicon_806_1234038238.gif

After making the tough decision to leave Mallorca on May 16th and accept the Borussia Dortmund job offer manager Ian Eltringham has wasted no time putting his mark on what was already a very talented squad of players. Eight new faces now grace the Dortmund squad and 11 players have left with 2 more players also expected to leave shortly. After winning his first two league games manager Eltringham expects his new club to push for a SMFA Cup place. Dortmund currently sit in 5th place, 3 points off 3rd placed Stuttgart.

Mauro Zarate

17095_1239724064.jpg

The talented Argentinian attacker was signed from Lazio for £19.5M. He'll compete for a place on the wings as well as provide cover for strikers Lucas Barrios and Darren Bent.

Dimitri Payet

15164_1286744036.jpg

We signed Payet from my old club Mallorca for £24.3M. We could have paid much less as surprisingly no other clubs made a bid for him. Still happy with the price nevertheless. He'll compete with Zarate, Nene and Johnson for a place on the wings.

Mouhamadou Dabo

5607_1221581220.jpg

We signed Dabo from Parma for £13.1M. Milan already had an offer in for him which they later withdrew. He'll start his career at Dortmund as our second choice right back. His versatility may also come in useful as he can also cover the left back position if needed.

Micah Richards

10448_1274458734.jpg

We were in the hunt for a new first choice right back and made several offers for different players. Manchester City were the first club to respond. We opened the negotiations for Richards with an offer of Cicero Jonathan + Sulley Muntari and they countered £1M + Wout Brama. We were more than happy to accept as we have a plethora of talented midfielders at our disposal and right back was our only problem position. It was also great to get a deal done with a human manager for a change :o

Serdar Tasci

16059_1296717953.jpg

The hugely talented young German arrived from Stuttgart for the bargain price of £15.7M. Again I'm surprised no other clubs put a bid in for him. We expect great things from him over the coming seasons. He'll slot straight into our first choice XI teaming up with Aparecido Naldo in central defence.

We also signed promising players Nicolai Boilesen, M'baye Niang and Nicola Leali for a combined £10.9M to improve the youth squad.

We Sold

Diego Macedo to Atletico Mineiro for £2.4M

Reame Xandao to Atletico Mineiro for £4.0M

Guillermo Burdisso to Rosario Central for £5.3M

Sousa Rithely to Goias for £1.1M

Miguel Angel Luque to Polideportivo Ejido for £738K

Oliveira Elkeson to Vitoria for £3.2M

Anthony Le Tallec to Auxerre for £5.1M

Cicero Jonathan to Almeria for £10M

Lopez Rafa to Napoli for £7.5M

Gökdeniz Karadeniz to Rubin for £4.9M

We have also accepted an offer of £8M from Feyenoord for Alejandro Dominguez and still have talented Ukranian Yevhen Khacheridi available for £7M.

Heartbreaking exit for Napoli in the SMFA Cup. Going to Athletic Club for the return leg up 2-1 on aggregate, they get a goal from Llorrente in the 7th and Jelle Vossen in the 30th. We had many qualitiy chances including a Dimitar Berbatov shot cleared off the line. Bad week for Napoli, losing 3-2 to Milan late and now losing 3-2 on aggregate to a much weaker (at the time) Athletic Club. We are currently in 2nd place 7 points behind Inter but 6 ahead of Bari and Roma, so SMFA Cup return looks probable if we play well.

Napoli hits 3-2 comeback victory over Fiorentina. Torsten Frings of Napoli scored in the 6th, but youth product Nader Chadli equalised in the 11th. Alberto Gilardeno made it 2-1 Fiorentina in the 23rd, and dominated the match until Napoli got their equaliser through Center Back Paolo Cannavaro. In dramatic fashion Salvador Cabanas, grabbed the winner in the 88th minute of play. They closed the gap on Inter to 4 points and are still 6 ahead of Bari and now 9 ahead of Roma.

Sevilla complete the signing of Marchisio for 25m from unmanaged Hibs.

Happy with this as it now gives me a starting 11 with all players 90+.

Starting 11:

Neuer

Sergio Ramos Subotic Chiellini

Sahin

Walcott Marchisio Modric Di Maria

J.Hernandez J.Defoe

Subs/Reserves:

Bale

Lennon

Cardozo

K.P Boateng

Sakho

Perotti

Cardozo

Parejo

Carrico+ More.

I am looking to sell Chiellini and Sergio Ramos maybe modric too. i need a FWD or CF 91+, if interested just make a bid or pm me in game.

This game is so stupid at times when a team has been top for nearly all of the season, has hardly lost and then it comes to the last few games and they can hardly get a point, despite not changing anything, whilst the team in 2nd takes advantage. If it happens a few times it's fair enough, but I've seen it so many times.

Not exactly moaning because I know I've won a few titles through that but it's so annoying when your first team is suddenly losing league games against Coventry and Brentford, whilst your 2nd team goes to Spurs in the cup and beats them 4-0, and then your first team loses to them at home :/

Update Sevilla

Since the last time ive posted we have had both Sneijder and Ozil join the club, with walcott and subotic leaving for Ozil and Modric and k.p boateng leaving for sneijder. Still on the lookout for a striker 91/2 + can offer a fair deal.

La liga is very tight this year with the season coming to an end (2 games left) only 1 point seperating Barca 1st Sevilla 2nd Real Madrid 3rd followed by the suprise team of the season Almeria in 4th who are 3 points off real madrid.

Sevilla also are in the semi final of the champions league, won the 1st leg 1-0 over Dai's Lyon. we will meet again on the 10th for the second leg.

Ohh and i notice your liverpool are in the semi's George;) 2-2 with Real Madrid in the 1st leg, not bad not bad :P

Starting 11:

Neuer

Sergio Ramos Sakho Chiellini

Sahin

Ozil Marchisio Sneijder Di Maria

J.Hernandez J.Defoe

Sevilla also are in the semi final of the champions league' date=' won the 1st leg 1-0 over Dai's Lyon. we will meet again on the 10th for the second leg.

Ohh and i notice your liverpool are in the semi's George;) 2-2 with Real Madrid in the 1st leg, not bad not bad :P

[/quote']

And we both went through. Gave up on the league to concentrate on the 2 cups, and it's worked so far.

Beat Middlesbrough on penalties in the English cup semi-final, final is against Man City tomorrow.

Played the reserves against Everton in the league, had 2 defenders sent off but still drew 1-1 although Man United won and are now 5 clear with 1 game to go.

And so the first team played Madrid yesterday, without the suspended Torres, and won 3-0 with goals from Babel, Jadson and Eduardo who now has 19 goals in 18 games.

Yeah good luck in the final :)

I will be playing my 1st team for the last league fixture, hopefully i come out of the match with no injuries. then theres a 4 day break for the final.

Going into the last game of the season, Sevilla are 1st (me) on 80 points followed by real madrid also on 80 points, only a GD of +1 seperates us. so for me to win the league i need to better or equal their result. Barcelona are still their too heading into the final game on 79 points. Should be interesting end.

Still on the lookout for that 91/2 striker :o

Transfer front is very quite at the minute though.

I shall be leaving this setup come end of season. Been very competitive, and iv enjoyed being in the setup. But I just dont like my squad, tried to sort it for a fair few seasons now but to no avail. Won a fair bit with them but meh :o

Giuseppe ROSSI has completed his move to Sevilla from Bari in a swap deal for Gareth BALE and Daniel PAREJO

Finally get my 92 + striker :D, Bale and Parejo werent 1st team players, and i have depth on the wings and CM to be able to do it.

He will now join Javier Hernandez upfront, but will have to wait until next season hes Cup tied so cant play in the Champs Cup final tonight! :(

Edit: Looking to shift both Sergio Ramos + Chiellini for next season, anyone interested just put in a bid

hi everyone

i just thought i would attempt to restart this gameworld thread, as it is a very competetive gameworld, with some great managers managing some great teams.

please only post on this if you either manage in this gameworld or are considering joining the gameworld (which i highly recomend!)

hi everyone

i just thought i would attempt to restart this gameworld thread' date=' as it is a very competetive gameworld, with some great managers managing some great teams.[/b']

please only post on this if you either manage in this gameworld or are considering joining the gameworld (which i highly recomend!)

Im still in the gameworld, with Sevilla.. Which team are you?