• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 81 Johnson: "This is our season" Sunderland 1-3 Chelsea On the opening day of the season, Chelsea travelled all the way up North to face a tough Sunderland team, Chelsea

Gold Championship 81 is here please only post when you get a team

Re: Gold Championship 81 Sevilla sign Hotshot Radamel Falcao Today sevilla have managed to sign ''El Tigre'' Radamel Falcao, The colombian hotshot has arrived from Atletico Mineiro for a c

Re: Gold Championship 81

Paris Saint-Germain

Transfers In:

Thomas KAMINSKI - 600k

Emir SPAHIC - 11m

de Souza BRUNO COSTA - 70k

Rajiv VAN LA PARRA - 60k

Leroy Fer - P/E

Albin EKDAL - 900k

Transfers out:

Marcos Venâncio CEARA - 500k + Leroy Fer

Grégory BOURILLON - 5.5m

Also i have a few trasfer listed players

Stephane SESSEGNON

Ludovic GIULY

Mamadou SAKHO

Jérémy CLEMENT

Claude MAKELELE

Guillaume HOARAU

Sylvain ARMAND

Looking for P/E deals for each of these whether that be 2 for 1, 1 for 1 or 1 or 2 of mine for one of yours just pm me in game if interested.

44_1201797906.gif

Liverpool started the season perfectly on Saturday as they thrashed Aston Villa 5-0 at Anfield. Before the game, the new signings were introduced to the crowd and that brought the surprising sight of Gary Neville in a Liverpool shirt after a £5.6 million move. Other main additions to the squad included Mexican midfielder Gonzalo Pineda, Atletico Madrid's Antonio Lopez and defender Matteo Ferrari who had a short spell on loan at rivals Everton in 2005-06. Despite rumours suggesting a first start for Neville, the only new signing to start was Antonio Lopez although Ferrari was on the bench.

Reina

Johnson - Carragher - Skrtel - Antonio Lopez

Aquilani - Mascherano

Benayoun ------- Gerrard ------- Kuyt

Torres

Liverpool went close through Steven Gerrard almost straight away from Yossi Benayoun's cross but his header went wide from 6 yards. Fernando Torres made no mistake with a similar chance in the 6th minute and with the home side 1-0 up early on, Villa never really threatened. Dirk Kuyt doubled the lead in the 21st minute before Torres grabbed his 2nd just after the half hour. Early on in the 2nd half Kuyt made it 4-0 with a tap in, before completing his hat-trick in the 56th minute. A quiet spell after that was ended late on with Gerrard slicing a shot wide and 2 wasted chances for Torres to complete his hat-trick. But in the end it was a comfortable win for Liverpool, and one that put them top on goal difference.

dirkkuyt460.jpg

Liverpool have another home game tonight against Olympiakos in the first group game of the SMFA Champions Cup. Also in Group G are Roma and Shakhtar. With a game against Chelsea on Wednesday, Liverpool's reserves are given their chance tonight. The full squad is;

Reina

Neville - Agger - Ferrari - Insua

Lucas - Pineda

Milic ------- Voronin ------- Babel

N'gog

Subs: Harosh | Skrtel | Aquilani | Kuyt | Torres

Also, Dossena can leave for cash ;) Highest offer accepted tomorrow

ROMA 4 - 4 SHAKHTAR

In a thrilling encounter Shakhtar take a point from a strong Roma team. New signing Óscar Trejo scored a debut hatrcik, while Tanque Silva also got a debut goal. Totti, Juan, De Rossi & Perrotta scored for Roma.

SHAKHTAR 2 - 2 CSKA MOSKVA

Goals from Fernandinho and Ilsinho put Shakhtar 2-0 at half time before Vasili Berezutsky and an 89th minute strike from Mark Gonzalez stop Shakhtar taking all 3 points

Wolves.jpg

Shock Result In Shield

Tonight In The English Shield, Wolverhampton Wanderers Were Expecting An Easy Win Against Div 2 Side Coventry, But That Wasnt To Be, Lost 2-1. Oh Well, At Least Thats Less MAtches.

chelsea_logo_203x152.jpg

Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

fcplayer_photo_1559.jpg

Welliton scores the winning goal on his Chelsea debut.

Chelsea went into this game, hoping for a victory, against a team full of talented individuals. With both teams winning on the opening day of the season, it was a chance for both teams to send out a signal of intent, and that is just what Chelsea did, with possession split down the middle, it was an even game, Liverpool however did create more chances but it was the clinical finishing of Welliton, the new boy recently transferred in from Spartak that sepereated the two teams.

" Im delighted with the win, Liverpool are a top top team, with a top top manager, so i cant complain one bit, we have Blackburn Rovers next and i wont accept anything less than the three points."

Regarding transfers since the last update no-one has moved in or out of Stamford Bridge although this could change tomorrow morning, Reports are suggesting that the boss is looking to decrease the amount of forwards on his books, With Kalous and Anelka the victims, Deco has also been made available. It appears that Johnson is on the look out for a undestudy to Ashley Cole, and 2 wide midfield players.

Top of the league

Bobby-Zamora-002.jpg

Zamora grabs a brace against city.

Fulham move top of the league on goal difference having yet to concede a goal in all competitions this season. A sterling defensive performance and clinical finishing combined for a stunning 4-0 win over a strong man city at the Cottage. The manager hopes to sustain this position with another win against the undefeated wolves at home next game.

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png&usg=AFQjCNH5rqM3M0XwAdRUX3iW6_Kd3eFW9Q

91_front_small.png110_1252309175.jpg316_front_small.png

Juventus Appoint Golden Manager!

Juventus have appointed Barry Golden as their new boss this morning, to the shock of the Turin faithful. Golden expressed his delights, "I am thrilled to be here, managing sucha prestigious club. It's an honour." Everyone at Juventus is available for sale, for part exchange only as the club lack depth. Juve have a huge £81m to spend, if your in need of cash bid away.

juvenen_get27555.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGJPtpLSQ_SnBvS60byL2OESl9BVg

Juve's fans welcome Golden.

SKY-SPORTS-NEWS-cmyk.png&usg=AFQjCNH5rqM3M0XwAdRUX3iW6_Kd3eFW9Q

91_front_small.png110_1252309175.jpg316_front_small.png

Juventus Appoint Golden Manager!

Juventus have appointed Barry Golden as their new boss this morning' date=' to the shock of the Turin faithful. Golden expressed his delights, "I am thrilled to be here, managing sucha prestigious club. It's an honour." Everyone at Juventus is available for sale, for part exchange only as the club lack depth. Juve have a huge £81m to spend, if your in need of cash bid away.

[img']http://images.google.ie/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/jb2/juvenen_get27555.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGJPtpLSQ_SnBvS60byL2OESl9BVg[/img]

Juve's fans welcome Golden.

More clubs than tiger woods :D

chelsea-fc-logo200.jpg

Chelsea maintain league form !

Chelsea 2-1 Blackburn

Chelsea remained on course for their EPL title challenge with another three points and a vintage performance from Drogba, who grabbed both goals.

Transfer wise, Johnson has publicly said, Lampard, Terry, ALex, Carvalho can all go, it has also been revealed that a very interesting offer in cech has been recieved.

Aaron can you change the size of that pic its border line ridiculous :)

Im astounded at the amount of change over at top clubs in GC81 and the damage caused to Juve and VIlla. I posted a newspaper article two weeks ago in that GC' date=' have a read, its like i could predict the future:rolleyes:[/quote']

ah but its on the line ;) (will change it in a bit)

Fabregas on his way to inter, with Sniejer and Motta coming to Arsenal

Im astounded at the amount of change over at top clubs in GC81 and the damage caused to Juve and VIlla. I posted a newspaper article two weeks ago in that GC' date=' have a read, its like i could predict the future:rolleyes:[/quote']

I know awful crimes against teams that is, and all these teams coming available and not one job offer, awful i tell ya :(

to be fair mystic meg, they never quit their GM's ran out. :P

Close enough though, it's a shame what they've done.

Suppose I'm not too bothered as i got Marchisio though. B)

Once I noticed Villa's change in management, I couldn't help thinking back to your article. It's just too bad.

121_1197193523.gif10_front_small.png 2-4 110_1252309175.jpg91_front_small.png

Leonardo Garilli

Att:21,608

Piacenza managed by: Unmanaged

Juventus managed by: Barry Golden

C_3_Media_833264_immagine_l.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFwCrN3mz8hzWEn7-oik6XA4uykbA

Juventus progressed to the second round of the Italian shield last night, over coming second division side Piacenza. They play Lazio in Golden's first league game in charge on Wednesday.

Juventus scored early on in Golden's first game incharge, on loan Carlos Vela heading in a Salihamidizic cross to put Juve 1-0 up, two minutes gone. Carlos Vela shot inches wide, five minutes in, from twenty yards, nearly grabbing his second. Youngster Luca Marrone grabbed the second goal for Juve, a twenty yard shot taking a delfection off a defender, but Marrone will claim it. A lovely piece of passing from Juve resulted in the third goal, Marrone played a brilliant ball out to Giovinco, who crossed low and and hard into the box for Carlos Vela to get his second, finishing off the post. After that, Vela nearly got another shooting inches wide and Bianchi headed onto the crossbar for Piacenza. In stoppage time Juve nearly got a fourth, Tiago shooting inches over. Half time 3-0 Juve.

The second half was less exciting but still had its fair share of chances, Legrottaglie missing an open goal, fifty minutes in after going up the pitch for a corner. Tomas Guzman pulled a goal back for the hosts on the hour, shooting high into the net inside the six yard box. Salihamidzic scored the fourth and the victory sealer, shooting low across the keeper, leaving him with no chance. 4-1 sixty four minutes in. Vela hit the post in the sixty fifth minute with a glancing header from a Giovinco cross. Bianchi scored another for Piacenza with a low drive after being put clean through by Guzman, eighty one minutes gone. In stoppage time, the on loan Vela hit the post after being put clean through. Comfortable win for Juve.