Upcoming Talents (85-90)

Valencia_Legends

There are a few hot prospects who i might be able to buy at unmanaged clubs, however i have limited funds to spends and soe at same club so cant get them all. Most of them wont make my team (positions not as important)or reserves but looking for players most likely to rise soon and then in the longer term too.

Lennon - W - 89 - 22 -9.6

Marin - W/f - 89 - 20 - 14.3

keirrison - F - 87 - 21 - 5.8

Pjanic - Am/w - 88 - 19 - 11.2

Castro - Rb/dm - 90 - 22 - 15.5

Sakho - Cb/lb - 88 - 19 - 10.3

Kroos - Am/w - 85 - 19 - 6.1

Carioca - Cm/dm - 87 - 20 - 8.4 (EXTERNAL)

Arnautovic - F - 85 - 20 - 6.1 (EXTERNAL)

Paulo Henrique - Am/w - 85 - 20 - 6.6 (EXTERNAL)

Cheers in advance. Rep where necessary.

Re: Upcoming Talents (85-90)

There are a few hot prospects who i might be able to buy at unmanaged clubs' date=' however i have limited funds to spends and soe at same club so cant get them all. Most of them wont make my team (positions not as important)or reserves but looking for players most likely to rise soon and then in the longer term too.

Lennon - W - 89 - 22 -9.6 should rise to 90 and future 91 as should get in england NT wc 2010

Marin - W/f - 89 - 20 - 14.3 bright future ahead of him narroly missed out on a 90 this time i think,

keirrison - F - 87 - 21 - 5.8 flopped at benfica may even drop. i wouldnt buy.

Pjanic - Am/w - 88 - 19 - 11.2 again bright future :)

[/quote']

i recomend lennon for short term - marin long or pjanic depending on position you want :) although i think lennon is best buy overall

There are a few hot prospects who i might be able to buy at unmanaged clubs' date=' however i have limited funds to spends and soe at same club so cant get them all. Most of them wont make my team (positions not as important)or reserves but looking for players most likely to rise soon and then in the longer term too.

Cheers in advance. Rep where necessary.[/quote']

IMO for long term definitely Sakho as he will be future French International Centre Back.

Short term Lennon as he should go up +1 this change, and +1 next change if he stays on course.

Carioca looks good for a +2.

Is Pastore or Perotti not available??

IMO for long term definitely Sakho as he will be future French International Centre Back.

Short term Lennon as he should go up +1 this change' date=' and +1 next change if he stays on course.

Carioca looks good for a +2.

Is Pastore or Perotti not available??[/quote']

Already have Patore and Perotti :)

Cheers for the response guys will give rep to you 3 (ronneyisyummy, mob96, conal)

Will get lennon then and maybe try to swap later after rating increase. Then looking at Carioca on PE , and getting Sakho and Pjanic/Paulo Henrique.

does no one rate Keirrison anymore, he used to be a big hit before Barce move?

Guest BrandonBurrows

Who doesn't know about these players? Especially Lennon, Pjanic and Kroos.

:confused:

I would definitely get Sakho. He is very talented, and seeing that the CB of France is slowly aging (Abidal, Gallas, Squillaci) He is going to get a lot of opportunity in the future.

I could also get Marin cos he is probably the only german youth talent in the forward position atm. Germany has a lot of youth talents like Boateng, Aogo, Tasci in defence and Ozil, Kroos, Khedira in midfield. The only real german young talents in forward would be Marin. With the German attack deteriorating (Klose is getting old, Kuranyi and Podolski not getting much better) too , Marin could get a lot more chances in future if he continues to improve.

Keirrison and Pjanic are also good to get.

I wouldnt get Castro cos the German ratings are over already and there's a lot more time to get him in future. He isnt that good for now.

Kroos is 86 already btw. He will also be going back to Bayern in the next season i think. Can watch out for him but signing him is not that urgent.

I wont get Carioca cos he is homesick if i am not wrong and will be travelling back to Brazil on loan or something.

Havent heard much about Arnautovic or Paulo Henrique to give comments on them.

Get Holger Badstuber if you can because that guy is great. Performed brilliantly against Juventus last night. Possible future 92 plus.

Who is Sakho??

Mamadou Sakho is French U21 team's captain, who also captained PSG at age of 17. Biggest defense promise of them all. But has had a tough season with some small inuries. In long term, he's the best of these kids. As Conal said, Sakho is a future starting CB for l'EDF, when we have brighter times and better defense. Also possibly a future captain of l'EDF. Really professional and mature guy for his age.

Keirrison is not playing at Benfica. And the few games he made, he played very poorly.

Completely agree.

But hey' date=' after being transferred into Barca at the beginning of the season doesn't that mean he instantly gets an increase into the high 80's/90's... :rolleyes:[/quote']

you're joking, but it's a good lead to how the players are rated. And the truth is that barcelona do not have bad players in their squad..

you're joking' date=' but it's a good lead to how the players are rated. And the truth is that barcelona do not have bad players in their squad..[/quote']

Barcelona have an excellent squad of players. But even teams like Barcelona make mistakes in the transfer market. All I'm saying is a player shouldn't automatically increase just because he moves to one of the super-clubs.