Should i do these tranfers?????

Re: Should i do these tranfers?????

I thought Thiago Silva has been doing great at AC Milan and might be due a rise to 90/91???

My sentiments exactly. Or did Darshan say that in the wake of his injury last night (but it's only a calf injury' date=' nothing too serious)? :confused:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/09/1675895/milan-sweat-over-thiago-silva-injury[/url]

Btw, mcachybhoy, which Motta were you referring to? If it's Marco Motta, don't buy him; he could drop.

Sell - Olic/Elia' date=' Tymoschuk & Castro

Buy - Lisandro, Motta & Thiago Silva

Cheers[/quote']

if i was you id sell olic even though hes a good hardworking player it is his age that lets him own, id buy lisandro if i was you, motta from inter? depends how much you buy him for.. sell tymoschuk hes gettin a lil old now... castro? i wudnt buy him id sell him n try n buy sum1 better...

thiago silva is doing very wel.. if i was you id buy him, hes going 90/91.

My sentiments exactly. Or did Darshan say that in the wake of his injury last night (but it's only a calf injury' date=' nothing too serious)? :confused:

[url']http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/09/1675895/milan-sweat-over-thiago-silva-injury[/url]

Btw, mcachybhoy, which Motta were you referring to? If it's Marco Motta, don't buy him; he could drop.

Thiago Motta from Inter Milan.

if i was you id sell olic even though hes a good hardworking player it is his age that lets him own' date=' id buy lisandro if i was you, motta from inter? depends how much you buy him for.. sell tymoschuk hes gettin a lil old now... castro? i wudnt buy him id sell him n try n buy sum1 better...

thiago silva is doing very wel.. if i was you id buy him, hes going 90/91.[/quote']

£5.4m Motta will cost me, i'm selling Castro £14m and buying Thiago Silva as i have Arbeloa & Azpilicueta at RB plus Carragher who can play there too.

if i was you id sell olic even though hes a good hardworking player it is his age that lets him own' date=' id buy lisandro if i was you, motta from inter? depends how much you buy him for.. sell tymoschuk hes gettin a lil old now... castro? i wudnt buy him id sell him n try n buy sum1 better...

thiago silva is doing very wel.. if i was you id buy him, hes going 90/91.[/quote']

Age letting him down? What are you on about? He's played well for Bayern, and it doesn't matter how old he is (and 30 ain't exactly an age by which your career always ends).