Playing players in their second position

stones

Re: Playing players in their second position

i think it works like this :

cm/rm if you put hi at rm similar position on pitch (eg still midfield) so will play decent.

wing / lb = much bigger difference in positions so perform worse then usual in secondary position.

its impossible to say if a 88 /89 rated lb is better than baston in that position though its individual to ur team etc cant be predicted by anybody other than u :P

but dont be too scared of playing players in 2ndary positions :)

Personally I use a -2 rating rule in playing people in their secondary position. For example, if I have to choose who to use for my right midfield position and I have Dani Alves RB/RM @ 94 and Robben at W/F @ 93

Dani Alves = 94 - 2 = 92

Robben = 93 - 0 = 93

So I'd play Robben, and I do the same for other positions. That's my reasoning, I guess other people have different ones :)

I think as good as in first position, or the difference is not very noticeable.

I played CB/RB in RB and RB/CB in CB before I realized there will be difference. However, the CB/RB is 91 rated, and the RB/CB rated 89. And the RB/CB performs slightly better than the CB/RB. Maybe morale affect this, since the RB/CB have higher morale.

So far it's okay for me.