Gerard PIQUE or Raúl ALBIOL

Re: Gerard PIQUE or Raúl ALBIOL

Id try and work another deal but if you were to ask me who is the better player' date=' id say Pique. Should hit 92 next time round, but SM over rate Albiol loads, he shouldnt be 92 tbf , he wont drop, infact if anything he has more chance of rising ( but should stay )[/quote']

okie thank for your help. xD

someone who looks flashy at times and looks great on youtube videos but isnt that great a defender in reality

oh i have pique and albiol

but also have terry chillini and puyol ....who do u suggest i should trade in Albiol for . Like who should i try and get . I want someone good and young .I dont mind even if they take few more years to be a really good defender like any1 going to hit 95/96 in 3 or 4 years

oh i have pique and albiol

but also have terry chillini and puyol ....who do u suggest i should trade in Albiol for . Like who should i try and get . I want someone good and young .I dont mind even if they take few more years to be a really good defender like any1 going to hit 95/96 in 3 or 4 years

Vieira MARCELO,Gaël CLICHY,Davide SANTON,Pereira da Silva RAFAEL

marcelo will rise by 1.

clichy i think stay

santon rise 86-88

rafael stay.

what ur guys think?