Sell Jack Hobbs or Werley?

Re: Sell Jack Hobbs or Werley?

I remember helping you out with Hobbs once in the past. I maintain the fact that he's good enough to play in the EPL, but it might be while before that happens. If you're impatient, I'd sell him, because I can't see him going above 83-84 in the next couple of years. However, I know absolutely nothing about the Brazilian guy, so you might want a second opinion. Mark sometimes drifts in and out on here. He's your best bet.

I remember helping you out with Hobbs once in the past. I maintain the fact that he's good enough to play in the EPL' date=' but it might be while before that happens. If you're impatient, I'd sell him, because I can't see him going above 83-84 in the next couple of years. However, I know absolutely nothing about the Brazilian guy, so you might want a second opinion. Mark sometimes drifts in and out on here. He's your best bet.[/quote']

Yup, that's the reason why I kept him in the first place :).

I asked if Werley was worth to keep in the Brazilians Keep/Sell thread, and Mark told me it was worth it. Now after Hobbs rise, I am forced to sell one of them. But if you say Hobbs won't get higher than 84 in the next couple of years, then I pretty much have figured out who I will sell :).

Thanks Andy, helpful as usual.

Werley is a regular and MSF had advised not to sell on his 'Brazilian one month after the changes thread'

I had to cash in on him in a few teams but I believe he's in for a rise again he started 32 games I'm not sure how many had been played before the changes but I do know many people think Brazil will be revised again in section 1 so I would go with Werley.

Great work on your Portugal thread you've done yourself proud and hopefully made a few of us a good few mil along with some 1st team regulars.