Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

Walsall|Road to the EPl

Hi all this is my thread about my Walsall who just tonight got into the division 4 play-off final.It's in Ec4036.If another forumer wasn't in the same league then I probably would have better players! Please only post if you want to comment on my Walsall not post about your own team.:o

Wish me luck in the play off final:)

Re: Walsall|Road to the EPl

Walsall reach the play off-final!

10_front_small.png82_1194253895.gif5_front_small.png

Tonight Walsall have won the Division 4 play-off semi-final after beating Ryan Moneith's Leyton Orient.The win means The Saddlers will face Shrewsbery town in what will prove to be an epic battle.Sean Campbell was delighted to win 3-1 on penalties after a tough 90 minutes.It ended 1 a-piece after the full 90 with Di Maria having slotted Walsall ahead after 53 minuted only for Samba Star Ricardo Wallyson to level 6 minuted later. Eljero Elia,Angel Di Maria and Timo Gebhart all scored from the spot.

Of Course I am delighted to reach the play-off final! I was well happy to beat my friend Ryan's Leyton Orient.I have much respect for him and I'm sure he will get promoted next season.We have it all to do in the final against a good Shrewsbery Town team but I am confident we can do it.The likes of Elia,Di Maria,Boateng and Kwadwo Asamoah are all tire but I have faith in my young side.

In other news West Ham starlet Frank Nouble and Palermo net minder Salvator Sirigu expected to join in the next few days.Walsall are also hopeful of raising 7 odd million to fund a move for Weirsider Lee Cattermole who has been a long term target of Sean Campbell.Also another much respected player Santos Ramires is rumored to want away from Benfica.A 12m price tag was slapped on his head by Benfica Executives earlier this week but that's not going to put Walsall off!

8954_1209755861.jpg27951_1255689195.jpg

Joining in the next few months?