La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

Guest Higgy

Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

What are your thoughts on Jesus Gamez( Malaga CF )??

He's a good RB and he has been good this season.I think that he can drop because Málaga is sitting on the 17th position.If Malaga is relegated I don't see him in Segunda.

Re: Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

He's a good RB and he has been good this season.I think that he can drop because Málaga is sitting on the 17th position.If Malaga is relegated I don't see him in Segunda.

is he a certainty to drop?

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/201

sorry i should have asked this in the first post but what about Flano( Osasuna )??

Stay.No chance of a rise/drop.

lads' date=' im thinking gabriel milto's rating is going to go down, should i cash in on him now and replace him with an up coming c.b? any suggestions? how is godin of villarreal getting on?[/quote']

He's not a sure dropper.He should go down but...he has some chances to stay.Yes,there are a lot of better CBs.Thiago Silva,Vermaelen and Kjaer to name a few.Godin is a good CB but he won't rise this time.

Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

Players of Interest:

Borja Valero (another former Castilla man!) is probably the one that's most impressed me from Mallorca this season. He's been a different player since joining Mallorca on loan and definitely one of the key men for the Barralets this season.

Hi, just wondering what the situation is with this guy? I noticed in your post you mentioned his possible replacement.. does this mean he is going back to WBA?

Is he in for a rise when the ratings are done? Or should i sell him?

Need to trim my squad down as the £600K player wages is about double what i can afford!!

Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

Hi' date=' just wondering what the situation is with this guy? I noticed in your post you mentioned his possible replacement.. does this mean he is going back to WBA?

Is he in for a rise when the ratings are done? Or should i sell him?

Need to trim my squad down as the £600K player wages is about double what i can afford!![/quote']

He's going back to WBA but there are a lot of teams interested like Sevilla and Barcelona.Mallorca didn't buy him for 4M:confused:He deserves a rise but if he goes to a low rated team he won't rise.

Re: Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

He's going back to WBA but there are a lot of teams interested like Sevilla and Barcelona.Mallorca didn't buy him for 4M:confused:He deserves a rise but if he goes to a low rated team he won't rise.

Thanks' date=' WBA are up into the EPL for next season but they're obviously not title fav's lol. Lots to think about i guess.. just have to wait and see i guess.

Any thoughts on Dealbert? Just i read he could be up to 89 at one point.. then 88 and now...

Not too highly mate. He had a good start to his Valencia career but hasn't impressed me too much towards the end of the season. Will probably remain at the team but only as back-up IMO.

My poor little team with it's 10k stadium.. need to get my squad size down.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

Thanks' date=' WBA are up into the EPL for next season but they're obviously not title fav's lol. Lots to think about i guess.. just have to wait and see i guess.

Any thoughts on Dealbert? Just i read he could be up to 89 at one point.. then 88 and now...

My poor little team with it's 10k stadium.. need to get my squad size down.[/quote']

Their best player is 86 rated...

Dealbert will rise to 88 this time no doubt.His peak is 89 IMO.

Re: Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

Hi!

Which of these Atlético Madrid players would you recomend to sell or keep?

PERNIA' date=' Mariano

ANTONIO LOPEZ, Guerrero

UJFALUSI, Tomás

PEREA, Luis

PABLO, Ibáñez

ÁLVARO DOMINGUEZ, Soto

Thanks![/quote']

Sell Pablo and Pernia for sure.Keep Álvaro Domínguez.Antonio López,Ujfalusi and Perea won't drop but if you can buy better players do it.

Thanks a lot! :)

Re: Respuesta: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

Its almost certain ' date=' David Villa wil 100% Join Barcelona this summer , sorry for my english i used translator .[/quote']

Yeah, and it will be 42 mil € without any player included!

Apparently' date='Villa has signed for Barcelona for 42M.[/quote']

So what will happen to Ibrahimovic?

Im sure Villa would start, and with the formation that Barcelona play that would make Ibra a sub every week (Maybe even behind Bojan).

Any reports of him leaving the club?

Im sure Villa would start' date=' and with the formation that Barcelona play that would make Ibra a sub every week (Maybe even behind Bojan).

Any reports of him leaving the club?[/quote']

He's been linked to City and Chelsea. I can see him joining us lot but I don't know how he'll cope with English football.

Im sure Villa would start' date=' and with the formation that Barcelona play that would make Ibra a sub every week (Maybe even behind Bojan).

Hes been linked with your club. :D;):P

Ibra is rumored to be leaving to Juventus, although I'd take that with a pinch of salt, seeing how he left them.

Yeah' date=' and it will be 42 mil € without any player included![/quote']

Any reliable source confirming it ?

And a question for Spanish football experts: any chance Oscar Serrano from Santander will keep his current rating (89) ? Saving themselves from relegation is enough to keep their high rated players from dropping ?

Thanks is advance.

He will probably go to chelsea or man city, never really rated him anyway.

He's been linked with Juventus and Chelsea , Most of Juventus

he will most probably leave and hopefully everyone can forget the worst deal in history .

Apparently' date='Villa has signed for Barcelona for 42M.[/quote']

All the speculation is getting more intense. Everyone in the media wants to be the site, paper or magazine that can say 'we told you first' on the Villa debacle. For sure, the deal will be done by the end of the week latest as Villa wants to get it over and done with so he can focus on a great World Cup with Spain. I highly doubt an agreement has been reached although considering the £40million + Eto'o Barcelona paid for Ibra (Kill the Directors) £42 million sounds a lot better although very expensive still for a striker approaching 29.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

All the speculation is getting more intense. Everyone in the media wants to be the site' date=' paper or magazine that can say 'we told you first' on the Villa debacle. For sure, the deal will be done by the end of the week latest as Villa wants to get it over and done with so he can focus on a great World Cup with Spain. I highly doubt an agreement has been reached although considering the £40million + Eto'o Barcelona paid for Ibra (Kill the Directors) £42 million sounds a lot better although very expensive still for a striker approaching 29.[/quote']

Valencia need money,tons of money.If the deal is completed,they will only receive 22M.A big business man will receive 20M because he gave 50M to Valencia last year to pay their debt.