La Liga - Ratings and Analysis

Guest Higgy

Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

Just wondering what you think will happen to the following players in the next update

MANE' date=' José 88 > 88

MORÁN, Luis 86 > 86

MIGUEL, de las Cuevas 86 > 87

GURPEGI, Carlos 87 > 88

Can someone please tell me what will happen to the ratings of;

Saydou Keita 92 > 92

Buss Henrique 88 > 87/88

Martin Caceres 89 > (??) Played in Serie A last season

Raphael Marquez 92 > 91

Gabi Milito 92 > 92/91

Dynamo Chygrynskiy 90 > 90/89

Saydou Keita 92 > 92

Buss Henrique 88 > 87/88

Martin Caceres 89 > (??) Played in Serie A last season

Raphael Marquez 92 > 91

Gabi Milito 92 > 92/91

Dynamo Chygrynskiy 90 > 90/89

Thanks Mate, repped

No chance after Sevilla's poor season. But' date=' it's a good deal.[/quote']

I wouldnt say NO CHANCE, but I reckon that he is much more likely to stay rather than rise. Keep in mind that Schweinsteiger rose to 93, when practically nobody called him for a rise (Except me:)), Bayern's season is much more a happy story than Sevilla's, so theres a definite reason for him to stay. I would say 25% chance of a rise/75% chance of staying put.

question for la liga experts:

who will have a better prospect in the future between Javi Martinez and Manuel Jurado?

thx in advance

Totally different players, so hard to compare these two based on talent, because they are both VERY talented, but in very different ways. I'd say that both have a shot of hitting 90 in the spanish changes.

But Javi Martinez made it to the final 23 for Spain. Jurado wasnt even in the mix for a place in the Spain Squad. Javi M. took the place ahead of Senna (93). And are now in a Squad with Busquets(90), Fabregas(95), Iniesta(96), Xabi(94), Xavi(97) & Silva(93).

Jurado got left out(no surprise) for Mata(91), Navas(92),Pedro(88). Also Capel(89), Pablo(90), Carzola(92). But if you look at the numbers i'd say that Javi Martinez made the cut through loads of competition into probably the best midfield in the world. Whereas Jurado didnt even look better through the course of the season, than ex. Pablo or Capel(maybe him), but you get the picture.

I'd say that Javi Martinez is the better prospect. But Jurado can still rise further without being a national player(Carzola,Pablo), & he is a good player, no doubt.

For me Javi Martinez wins this one.:)

This is a laliga thread right? May i ask what are your opinions on Mourinho's takeover as coach of Real Madrid? Will there be any drastic changes to the players positions or the starting 11? I heard he doesnt like Marcelo and prefers Sergio Ramos in CB. He also intends to bring Kolarov (he's very good) and Maicon to Real Madrid. Will Albiol be affected?

Also, will Lassana Diarra's sickle cell anaemia cause him to lose playing time?

Just curious for some opinions...

Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

This is a laliga thread right? May i ask what are your opinions on Mourinho's takeover as coach of Real Madrid? Will there be any drastic changes to the players positions or the starting 11? I heard he doesnt like Marcelo and prefers Sergio Ramos in CB. He also intends to bring Kolarov (he's very good) and Maicon to Real Madrid. Will Albiol be affected?

Also' date=' will Lassana Diarra's sickle cell anaemia cause him to lose playing time?

Just curious for some opinions...[/quote']

He's doing a lot of drastic changes behind the doors and he'll do more when the WC finishs.I think that Albiol or Pepe (most likely Albiol) will be affected but I think that Mourinho will play some matches with 5 defenders.

Mou doesn't like Lass and he has offers from big teams so he'll probably leave.

Totally different players' date=' so hard to compare these two based on talent, because they are both VERY talented, but in very different ways. I'd say that both have a shot of hitting 90 in the spanish changes.

But Javi Martinez made it to the final 23 for Spain. Jurado wasnt even in the mix for a place in the Spain Squad. Javi M. took the place ahead of Senna (93). And are now in a Squad with Busquets(90), Fabregas(95), Iniesta(96), Xabi(94), Xavi(97) & Silva(93).

Jurado got left out(no surprise) for Mata(91), Navas(92),Pedro(88). Also Capel(89), Pablo(90), Carzola(92). But if you look at the numbers i'd say that Javi Martinez made the cut through loads of competition into probably the best midfield in the world. Whereas Jurado didnt even look better through the course of the season, than ex. Pablo or Capel(maybe him), but you get the picture.

I'd say that Javi Martinez is the better prospect. But Jurado can still rise further without being a national player(Carzola,Pablo), & he is a good player, no doubt.

For me Javi Martinez wins this one.:)[/quote']

good explanation, thank you for your help

very much appreciated

Respuesta: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

Manchester City and Valencia are talking about Silva.Also,Inter and Milan are after him now that Real Madrid is going to sign Di María.

Villarreal are interested in Camozzatto(Standard Liege).

Sporting have signed Alejandro Gálvez from Villanovense.

Respuesta: Re: La Liga - Ratings and Analysis (2010/2011)

Presuming he hasn't been mentioned in the previous pages and because he isn't on the first page' date=' thought I would let people know that Ander Herrera is on for a rise of +2/+3 from 84-86/87.

Anyone agree/disagree?[/quote']

You're right and he's a very good prospect.

Guest Higgy

Does anyone know?

Will he rise but also will he change his position from LB/LM to LM?

Many thanks

First page....

What I don't understand is why Kensational's thread has been made a 'sticky' and this one hasn't. It should be the other way around. This thread has actually been updated.[/Quote]

So what does Kensational do when he reads this? Instead of 'stickying' it. He moves it to the Player assistance forum... seriously, wth? :rolleyes:

How close are Real Madrid to signing Di Maria and Kolarov? Or are both just rumors? If both do arrive, then surely only two out of Marcelo, Kolarov and Di Maria will play on the left? Although none of Marcelo and Kolarov are good defensive full-backs though.