Liverpool FC (Future Liverpool Starters)

liverpool_rule

liverpool-fc.jpg

Well since Liverpool are cash strapped, Rafa Benitez himself has admitted that the way forwards is to produce our own talents from the academy. So far this season we've started to see glimpses of the talents coming through. Players like Martin Kelly, Daniel Ayala, Stephen Darby, Dani Pacheco, Nathan Eccleston, Jay Spearing have all been introduced to the team this year. Even if they are not playing they are still gaining the experience from being surrounded by the first team players. With players like Krisztian Nemeth who is likely to come back next season Liverpool look like a team who have started producing talents again but it is up to Rafa to show faith in them in by bringing them from the bench atleast.

I've decided to create this thread to post about the talents that are through the ranks at Liverpool FC and could be future regulars in the season to come.

(Please note that some of these players have already been mentioned on the forum.)

Dani Pacheco

danielpacheco.jpg

NAME: Dani Pacheco

BORN: Malaga, Spain

POSITION: Striker/ AM

CLUB: Liverpool

Daniel Pacheco know as Dani Pacheco is an 18 year old striker who in my eyes has a bright future infront of him. He was snapped up when he was only 16 from Barcelona and he's been a revelation in the reserves since then. He's scored a couple of crackers including a goal from the halfway line and a belter of a free kick against Burnley reserves.

He was signed during the summer of 2007 after rejecting a contract offer from Barcelona and this was what the youth coach of The Catalans giants had to say about Dani's move to Liverpool.

"It is a great loss for the club because he is a forward with a lot of quality,"

"He has been our top goalscorer and has already played for the youth team.

"Alongside Thiago Alcantara and Gai Assulin, he is one of the cadets we had the most hope for, but nothing can be done anymore. Everything happened very suddenly."

He made his Liverpool debut against Florentina a game in which he impressed with his first touch of the ball forcing Frey into making a save. He also made a couple of great runs and reports suggest that he might make the bench against Arsenal today.

here's a couple of videos

I know he's quite well known on the forum but i'm going through most of the Liverpool talents that I've seen play either in the reserves or a couple of cameo appearences for the first team.

Next I'll do David Amoo

Re: Liverpool FC (Future Liverpool Starters)

i live in abu dhabi

for some reason, here in the middle east, we get liverpool TV, arsenal TV, chelsea TV and MU TV...all for free

i've been seeing dani pacheco play for over 1 year now

looks good

have been trying to sign him up all that time but he is not yet on DB

was the same with macheda

sure enough, he scored then v villa and was immediately on the DB and snapped up

hope same does not happen with dani pacheco

good player

small, but skillful