AM/Wing

Amro

Re: AM/Wing

Interesting one, common opinion would be that Silva is the man to get, id probably side with that

Arshavin is a solid 93, wont be budging for awhile, he has some very quiet games but then like today comes up with magic as he did against Liverpool and changes a game in a second.

I dont see many mentioning Jesus Navas, i like him (and Perotti) alot. Sevilla are going good and Navas is playing excellent any time i see them.

Is there a faster winger in the world at top level? I doubt it....he is absolutely lightening quick.

When you look at Navas you see the small frame and he looks weak, but he isn't, his final ball is great too considering he is going at such pace.

Tonight he schowed some great skill in setting up Sevilla's only goal int here 1-0 win over Sporting G.

(took the ball down great, lay off and pace to get around the side of the defender and final ball)

CXAynC6W4SE

Navas has being doing that week in week out and now that he has his demons under control somewhat and made a few Spanish caps, he may get to the World Cup.

Well just a personal opinion is getting david silva is the better choice out of the ones mentioned. He is going to the WC and should be an important player there, in comparison Arshavin will not be there, is older and that tells me he is on top form right about now so won't be growing much more. Jesus Navas is also a good player but his homesickness thing might have something to say about his WC bid.

Well just a personal opinion is getting david silva is the better choice out of the ones mentioned. He is going to the WC and should be an important player there' date=' in comparison Arshavin will not be there, is older and that tells me he is on top form right about now so won't be growing much more. Jesus Navas is also a good player but his homesickness thing might have something to say about his WC bid.[/quote']

In direct competition, it seems that Silva is better than Arshavin (i dont see as much of Silva play so hard to say)

Navas has had treatment for his problems and recently played twice for Spain in friendlys. His form would warrent a place on the plane, but the last thing the Spanish want in South Africa is to arrive in the hotel and Navas to start swinging from the chandeliers at 4am at night.

I hope he has the anxiety attacks under control so he can fulfill his career