Whens the English Changes finish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Whens the English Changes finish

Hey' date='

When do the 2nd part of the EPL changes finish?

Im hoping within a few hours?

Thanks[/quote']

If you determine ManU and Chelsea as the second part, then I'm pretty sure they'll finish it tomorrow. Respectively the researchers will rate them today but the ratings will be added to the game tomorrow.

This may be a stab in the dark, but does anyone else have the suspicion that SM haven't completed all the Man City team? I think this is the case because in the Man City team: Ireland didn't rise, Robinho didn't drop, Touré didn't drop and Given didn't rise. They all looked like certs. I think there's a possibility that they have done the lower rated Man City players and are going to do the higher rated ones along with Man United and Chelsea tomorrow.

This may be a stab in the dark' date=' but does anyone else have the suspicion that SM haven't completed [i']all[/i] the Man City team? I think this is the case because in the Man City team: Ireland didn't rise, Robinho didn't drop, Touré didn't drop and Given didn't rise. They all looked like certs. I think there's a possibility that they have done the lower rated Man City players and are going to do the higher rated ones along with Man United and Chelsea tomorrow.

Don't think Given's of 92-standard myself, but yeah, the lack of changes to some of the other players' ratings does portend that possibility.

SM don't work weekends so Man Utd and Chelsea will be reviewed today and you will see the changes tomorrow morning.

Thank god for that.

I hope my United and Chelsea players go up.

I have a couple of people who could go up like Rooney and a few Youth players.

Guest Park Ji Sung

Thank god for that.

I hope my United and Chelsea players go up.

I have a couple of people who could go up like Rooney and a few Youth players.

:eek::eek::eek:

Giggs is more likely to rise.

Has Lucas been that good' date=' I hear everyone talking about him getting a raise...but not too long ago all liverpool fans hated him???[/quote']

To be honest any intelligent Liverpool fan who watches games from start to finish will know that he has always been a good player and probably worthy of a 89 or even a 90 rating. The rest just see that he gave a penalty away vs. Wigan/Got sent off vs. Everton/Scored an own goal vs. Villa and judge him solely on that.