Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

Insider

Re: Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

How likely is keirrison loan deal to santos. Also what will happen to his rating if he gets the transfer. Will he resurrect his career or is it time to sell him (Fiorentina turned down the chance to make loan deal permanent and barca dont seem to want him anymore)

How likely is keirrison loan deal to santos. Also what will happen to his rating if he gets the transfer. Will he resurrect his career or is it time to sell him (Fiorentina turned down the chance to make loan deal permanent and barca dont seem to want him anymore)

50/50

How is Rithley of Goais getting on? Is he getting lots of games?

None. Don't know why.

I have tinga for more than a year. Now that he has moved (finally) to Palmeiras what are the chances of him getting a big rating increase like paulo henrique, sandro and elias did last year

Insider' date=' is Diego Tardelli worth signing? Would only be a backup for me, but is he any chance of hitting 90 or a stable 89? Thankyou.[/quote']

im no insider, but hes moved to EPL with Wigan:p, cant reall tell until the season starts.

Insider,

I have an opportunity to p/ex my Boquita for an unmanaged Paulo Henrique Ganso - should I do this?

From what i've read, Boquita isn't doing too great and also read this on Ganso - http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/summers-most-wanted-neymar-and-paulo-henrique-ganso

(posted in case you haven't seen it)

Cheers in advance!

Insider' date='

I have an opportunity to p/ex my Boquita for an unmanaged Paulo Henrique Ganso - should I do this?

From what i've read, Boquita isn't doing too great and also read this on Ganso - [url']http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/summers-most-wanted-neymar-and-paulo-henrique-ganso[/url]

Cheers in advance!

I m not insider but u ve answered your question by yourself. Get Ganso before anyone snaps him up! ;)

i dont know i these two players have been mentioned (so many pages) but could someone give me an idea of where they stand and what to expect at next rating change. i have them both

for wigan in a GC.

souza jorge henrique

wellington paulista

thanks

Insider' date='

From what i've read, Boquita isn't doing too great and also read this on Ganso - [url']http://www.footballfancast.com/football-blogs/summers-most-wanted-neymar-and-paulo-henrique-ganso[/url]

Cheers in advance!

Yes, obviously

i dont know i these two players have been mentioned (so many pages) but could someone give me an idea of where they stand and what to expect at next rating change. i have them both

for wigan in a GC.

souza jorge henrique

wellington paulista

thanks

They will stay. They are doing ok.

Insider, is Diego Tardelli worth signing? How was he playing? scored a lot?, Is he any chance of hitting 90 or a stable 89?

And TINGA, Araújo what are the chances of him getting a big rating increase like paulo henrique, sandro and elias did last year ?

Best regards,