Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

Insider

Re: Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

Werley from Atletico Mineiro will continue rising? Last I read on him was in the previous rating changes when he got a +2. Is he still playing regularly and will he rise?

I'm also hoping that Mineiro's poor form doesn't result in a drop for Diego Souza who's just joined them.

He is, but.

Rever has joined, so he'll likely be on bench duty from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received a couple of interesting bids for Cabral PATRIC of Avai - £5.1m and £5.6m.

Should I be hanging onto him or are those decent offers?

He's third choice right back for me atm. If he's due a rise, I'd rather hang onto him. (checked the link above but those predictions are out of date)

Hey insider' date=' i've seen a couple of people talk about Wellington Silva, is he going to get game time soon because it sounds like he's going to be a legend.:)[/quote']

Insider hasnt been here for months , and Wellington Silva joins arsenal in january.

Hey insider' date=' i've seen a couple of people talk about Wellington Silva, is he going to get game time soon because it sounds like he's going to be a legend.:)[/quote']

He's a big talent,considered to be a gem of Neymar's and Coutinho's level(will see)if you can get him,do it ASAP.He is on his way to Arsenal,if he gets minutes he will rise.One for the future tho

Re: Respuesta: Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

HI! What do you think that will happen with Keirrison in the next review?? I don't know if he's playing in Santos..

He has 3 goals in 9 starts (He has 2 subs aswell). Soccerway is good way to see whos playing :)

Im assuming he will stay, but I dunno when the Paulista starts.

Re: Wellington Silva.

Fluminense's trainer was asked about this; apparently WS has been acting like he's entitled to game time, not putting much effort into practise, etc. Fluminense are currently near the top of the table, why mess with the dynamic by inserting a headcase into the lineup?

Received a couple of interesting bids for Cabral PATRIC of Avai - £5.1m and £5.6m.

Should I be hanging onto him or are those decent offers?

He's third choice right back for me atm. If he's due a rise' date=' I'd rather hang onto him. (checked the link above but those predictions are out of date)[/quote']

Offers are now £5.3 and £5.8m.

Insider,

Good to have you back - hope the absense hasn't been down to anything bad!

I have Bruno Cesar AND Ganso on my team.

I think I remember reading somewhere that you advised to sell Ganso - Fistly, would you still advise this? and if so, do you think Bruno Cesar could reach 86/87 next ratings?

If the answer is yes then I wont bother replacing Ganso, Cesar will just advance into that role.

Thanks in advance

Azza.

do you think fluminse's bottle will crash

Re: Wellington Silva.

Fluminense's trainer was asked about this; apparently WS has been acting like he's entitled to game time' date=' not putting much effort into practise, etc. Fluminense are currently near the top of the table, why mess with the dynamic by inserting a headcase into the lineup?[/quote']

Hi Insider , nice to see you back :)

anyway , I have a question , somebody tell me Eduardo Sasha of Internacional have a talent to become the next superstar , it's that true ?

Also how about Alan Patrick , Zezinho , Joao Victor , and Joao Pedro , are they still developed in right track to become good player ?