Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

Insider

Re: Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

boquita - 84

neymar - 86

wesley - 84 :mad:

berola - 80

felipe santos - 77

felipe azvedo - 77

zezinho - 78

just waiting on rafael, manoel, dalton, garcia to go up now.

anyone know anything about eli sabia msf?

Rodrigues Ernando.

Should i sell him in GC for 15mil?

Will he rise/drop/fall in the future?

I havn't seen any progress from him in 2 years' date=' but he's solid.

boquita - 84

neymar - 86

wesley - 84 :mad:

berola - 80

felipe santos - 77

felipe azvedo - 77

zezinho - 78

just waiting on rafael, manoel, dalton, garcia to go up now.

anyone know anything about eli sabia msf?

Ï thought Eli deserved a rise, but I guess not. I sold him this morning.

Sorry if this has been answered

Santos FELIPE AZEVEDO rose today by 5. I clicked his profile and he apparently isnt at any club in real life.

Has he been released? Or loaned out to a club not on SM database?

And is he a keeper? :)

Sorry if this has been answered

Santos FELIPE AZEVEDO rose today by 5. I clicked his profile and he apparently isnt at any club in real life.

Has he been released? Or loaned out to a club not on SM database?

And is he a keeper? :)

He was loaned TO Santos from Paulista FC and is now back there.

I'm selling him for now.

I'm fairly disappointed at at the +1 that Elias got. I would have thought that he would be rated better than that as he must be one of the better midfield players playing in Brazil right now. 87 just seems a bit low, but I give credit to you for talking him up when he was a much lowlier 72. Big thanks for that MsF. :D

I'm still not sure why they gave a +1 rise for De Federico, but is he worth holding onto in a GC, or would you sell?

I'm fairly disappointed at at the +1 that Elias got. I would have thought that he would be rated better than that as he must be one of the better midfield players playing in Brazil right now. 87 just seems a bit low' date=' but I give credit to you for talking him up when he was a much lowlier 72. Big thanks for that MsF. :D

I'm still not sure why they gave a +1 rise for De Federico, but is he worth holding onto in a GC, or would you sell?[/quote']

Today was horrible. PH - 87; Elias - 88; Welsey - 85/86. Defederico did NOT deserve that rise. I just don't get it.

I'd keep Defed for now. He's just getting used to Brazil.

Hiya' date=' i have got Danilo but just wondering which other CB's are in the frame for the Selecao?

Cheers![/quote']

Go see "Guide to the 2010 Brazilian Section" In the World Football section.

There is a discussion about that going on ;)

Today was horrible. PH - 87; Elias - 88; Welsey - 85/86. Defederico did NOT deserve that rise. I just don't get it.

I'd keep Defed for now. He's just getting used to Brazil.

I'm not sorry about defederico, i had him trl and all i did was retransfer list him after :D

Hiya,

Been reading your other thread.. 'Guide to the 2010 Brazilian season'

I've pulled out a few names and wanted your opinion on who to buy if you don't mind?

CB's...

Sandro ALEX SILVA - 25/88 - Down 1 when, i guess still in Germany. Will he rise now at Sau Paulo? Or too late now? (External Club)

Anderson CHICAO - 28/87 - not risen in these rating changes but still time for that? (External Club)

Moreira DAVID LUIZ - 22/88 - Benfica, obviously not a Brazilian club but does this guy get a look in for the Selecao? Youngest one so far... one for the future maybe? (Unmanaged)

I think those 3 are my best options... based on availability, cost etc...

DM/CM.. now.. does it make much difference having a CM/DM insted of a DM/CM in a DM spot? (Excuse my ignorance :) )

Elias - bought just before the rise.

Baroni CRISTIAN - CM/DM - 26/88 - Doesn't play in Brazil but does he feature for the Selecao?

Couldn't really fin any others i could afford or available.

Team rating has just crept upto 88 and its Div.3, so quite poor at the moment!

Your thoughts/suggestions please!

MSF' date=' I read earlier about a potential wonderkid namely Roberto Firmino, he plays for Figueriense... Man Chester United are supposed to be after him.... You know much about him??[/quote']

Havn't focused on Figu at all this year. Will take a look at them soon, I'm going through the minnows for my [DATABASE] thread, will update there if I find anything. Did Sao Paulo State, there are still a few more before Santa Catarinense. Probably in the next 2 weeks though.

Hiya' date='

Been reading your other thread.. 'Guide to the 2010 Brazilian season'

I've pulled out a few names and wanted your opinion on who to buy if you don't mind?

CB's...

Sandro ALEX SILVA - 25/88 - Down 1 when, i guess still in Germany. Will he rise now at Sau Paulo? Or too late now? (External Club)

Anderson CHICAO - 28/87 - not risen in these rating changes but still time for that? (External Club)

Moreira DAVID LUIZ - 22/88 - Benfica, obviously not a Brazilian club but does this guy get a look in for the Selecao? Youngest one so far... one for the future maybe? (Unmanaged)

I think those 3 are my best options... based on availability, cost etc...

Your thoughts/suggestions please![/quote']

These changes are over. Chicao should've gotten 88 with Elias.

Alex Silva isn't that great. I can see him stay at 88.

David Luiz is getting attention as one for the future, but not quite yet. I like the guy.

These changes are over. Chicao should've gotten 88 with Elias.

Alex Silva isn't that great. I can see him stay at 88.

David Luiz is getting attention as one for the future' date=' but not quite yet. I like the guy.[/quote']

Cheers for your help! I fancy David Luiz.. going to be a pain to buy him though!!

At an unmanaged club with only 21 players.

Gonna have to buy some of the teams original players and then get them to buy them.. just to boost their squad size, so i can then buy this guy, oh and Iker Munian too... :( such a mess arround!!

I edit this in on my previous post... obviously not quick enough!!

DM/CM.. now.. does it make much difference having a CM/DM insted of a DM/CM in a DM spot? (Excuse my ignorance :) )

Elias - bought just before the rise.

Baroni CRISTIAN - CM/DM - 26/88 - Doesn't play in Brazil but does he feature for the Selecao?

Couldn't really find any others i could afford or available.

Team rating has just crept upto 88 and its Div.3, so quite poor at the moment!

Any thoughts on DM's i might want?

Keep Elias.

I have no idea how Cristian is doing' date=' but he's not Selecao level yet. Elias is closer to Selecao then he is.[/quote']

Ok, cheers for that!

Don't suppose if you know but is it Phil (GT) who is good on the german leagues?

If so i could ask him about Cristian & Pedro Geromel.

Eh up MsF. A couple of questions:

1) Is it time to sell Coritiba's Renatinho - or is he on the radar of bigger teams? (I know he doesn't lack the talent!)

2) What happened to Tinga at Ponte Preta? He was supposed to be one to watch at some point wasn't he?

Cheers for your excellent help as always.

Eh up MsF. A couple of questions:

1) Is it time to sell Coritiba's Renatinho - or is he on the radar of bigger teams? (I know he doesn't lack the talent!)

2) What happened to Tinga at Ponte Preta? He was supposed to be one to watch at some point wasn't he?

Cheers for your excellent help as always.

Tinga is BIG mate. Tinga is still one of my favourites, he just doesn't get much attention because of his team.

Ponte Preta lost 2-0 to Sao Paulo last week. Despite the loss, Tinga was awesome as always. In fact, after the game, as the teams were walking off the pitch, SP keeper Rogerio Ceni walked up to him and asked him his name, some background info, and told him to keep it up. He later told the press that he was "Very impressed" and that "Ponte have found themselves a new Elias". (Corinthians had bought Elias from Ponte Preta)

The kid is epic, people will eventually notice.

As for Renatinho, he got injured last week after a horrible tackle by... well... Atletico Paranense's defender Manoel. :mad: I'll need to wait a bit more for info on how long he'll be out.