Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

Insider

Re: Brasileiro Review AND Class of risers - 2010/11 (Some already on DB)

MSF ' date=' what do u think of these players .

are they any good ? :confused: thanx .

ALAN, Carvalho

BRUNO PAULO, Machado

JUAN, Guilherme Nunes Jesus

DOUGLAS, Pereira

RODRIGO DANTAS, Corrêa

FELIPE AZEVEDO, Santos

MAICON, Bitencourt[/quote']

Juan, Douglas have their own threads.

Alan is a very good player, you should keep him.

Maicon is now in Russia. Was good in Brazil.

F.A. can be sold, he's now at Paulista.

R. Dantas hasn't played much.

Bruno Paulo just got a loan to Palmeiras. We'll see.

Hi Mark, Alan Santos of Santos, how good is he?

I searched but the only threads with him are the 'Santos Thread' you did in the General Football section, where you tipped him to shine in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. The other thread with him inside is the [Database] thread but my computer freezes everything I try to read that thread due to the massive amount of stuff inside so I can't assess it unfortunately.

Could you shed some light on the lad please?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb

What do you think about Dentinho? He seems to be on fire lately for Corinthians B)

Good player' date=' wait for Corinthians to be full strength before judging if he'll play much.

Hi Mark, Alan Santos of Santos, how good is he?

I searched but the only threads with him are the 'Santos Thread' you did in the General Football section, where you tipped him to shine in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. The other thread with him inside is the [Database] thread but my computer freezes everything I try to read that thread due to the massive amount of stuff inside so I can't assess it unfortunately.

Could you shed some light on the lad please?

Thanks in advance,

Caleb

[Database] should now be accessible.

Alan Santos isn't going to be playing for Santos for now. He's still in he youth system. Good defensive mid, but like I said, long term risk.

What is your opinions on these three? continued risers, slow burners or hitting their potential?

I'm not sure Flavinho is going to get any better? But what do I know?

Figueira MARIO FERNANDES

Barbosa MAYLSON

Alex Valencio FLAVINHO

Thanks

What is your opinions on these three? continued risers' date=' slow burners or hitting their potential?

I'm not sure Flavinho is going to get any better? But what do I know?

Figueira MARIO FERNANDES

Barbosa MAYLSON

Alex Valencio FLAVINHO

Thanks[/quote']

Mario and Maylson are both playing very well.

Flavinho is still up there, just isn't getting much attention at Prudente.

Hello!!

Would you say Sandro or Elias... or both if possible?

Both. Sandro first.

Jucilei, Adilson, Souza, Muriqui - I have other players in DM/CM/AM positions

such as Sandro, Elias and Paulo Henrique, would I be foolish to sell any of these to pre-empt player concerns? I don't mind selling if they have a ceiling of +1.

Jucilei' date=' Adilson, Souza, Muriqui - I have other players in DM/CM/AM positions

such as Sandro, Elias and Paulo Henrique, would I be foolish to sell any of these to pre-empt player concerns? I don't mind selling if they have a ceiling of +1.[/quote']

You can sell all 4 if +1 isn't good enough.

You can sell all 4 if +1 isn't good enough.

You say that like a parent scolding their child who hasn't learnt from the previous time you had to teach them a lesson :o

I'd like to keep them all, but know I'm gonna get some unhappy players! What would you do if you had all the abouve, plus 3 other 88-89 rated players expected to rise in those positions? Would you still hold on to them regardless of player concerns? :confused:

You say that like a parent scolding their child who hasn't learnt from the previous time you had to teach them a lesson :o

I'd like to keep them all' date=' but know I'm gonna get some unhappy players! What would you do if you had all the abouve, plus 3 other 88-89 rated players expected to rise in those positions? Would you still hold on to them regardless of player concerns? :confused:[/quote']

I did have them with my Notts. I've sold all of them exept Muriqui, who is transfer listed and I'm trying to decide what to do with ;)

And no, that's not how I meant it :P

I did have them with my Notts. I've sold all of them exept Muriqui' date=' who is transfer listed and I'm trying to decide what to do with ;)

And no, that's not how I meant it :P[/quote']

LOL

Thanks for clearing that up!

Hi I was looking for some advice on players I got in the last changes. I've read through the thread and know I should be keeping Neymar (obviously), Alex Sandro, Manoel and Andre. Will the following rise considerably in the future?

MARCIO, Alexandre Garcia

DODO, Ribeiro

DALTON, Moreira

ELKESON, Oliveira Cardoso

MAICON, Bittencourt (I realise he's now in Russia but what are your gut instincts?)

MARCELO, Cirino

I could do with selling as many as possible really. Also, does Toloi have 90+ potential and is Caio worth buying when I have the money? Thanks for your time :)

Hi I was looking for some advice on players I got in the last changes. I've read through the thread and know I should be keeping Neymar (obviously)' date=' Alex Sandro, Manoel and Andre. Will the following rise considerably in the future?MARCIO, Alexandre GarciaDODO, RibeiroDALTON, MoreiraELKESON, Oliveira CardosoMAICON, Bittencourt (I realise he's now in Russia but what are your gut instincts?)MARCELO, CirinoI could do with selling as many as possible really. Also, does Toloi have 90+ potential and is Caio worth buying when I have the money? Thanks for your time :)[/quote']

Dalton will. Maicon/Marcelo should. Elkeson might. Dodo/Marcio won't.Toloi does.

Caio = absolutely.

ATLETICO MINEIRO

Players to watch for next season:

Sidimar (17): U17 international' date=' he could possibly get a few matches in next year and is a big talent.

Joao Pedro (17): Another U17 international, Joao Pedro is a strong towering defensive mid who is very likely to get a look in the Mineiro.

Wendel (18) is an attacking midfielder who is still mainly unknown, uncapped for Brazil and still in the youth team. Expect to hear about him at the U20 Brasileirao or the Copa Sao Paulo Juniores, he could be a talent next year.[/quote']

Vanderlei Luxemburgo has announced that these three players will be promoted to Atletico MG's senior squad once they return from NT duty.

Robert Firmino is on the db at 73. is he a good buy? any updates on his link with man utd?

A risk like any other youngster in d2. Has a ton of potential, we need to wait and see what he can do with it.