Todays rating chances

stones

Re: Todays rating chances

can anyone tell me man uniteds and chelsea rating changes today as its not coming up in my computer

thanks in advance

Drogba to 96

Kalou to 90

Evra + Ashley Cole to 94

Ivanovic 90

Bosingwa 92

Ferdinand 95

Arshavin also rose to 94

Anelka 93

Alex 91

A.Valencia 90

J.Evans 89

Giggs 93

Welbeck Gibson 85

G.Neville 88

B.Foster 88

I think thats it

They Should Look At Lucas' Rating Again. 88 For A Player Who Is Playing Well Alongside An 94 In Mascherano And Probaply Better, And Replacing Alonso (94).

Definatley Deserves At Least 89, Should Be 90 Though!

They Should Look At Lucas' Rating Again. 88 For A Player Who Is Playing Well Alongside An 94 In Mascherano And Probaply Better' date=' And Replacing Alonso (94).

Definatley Deserves At Least 89, Should Be 90 Though![/quote']

Even if he is ****, i agree a 89 is suitable after playing alot

Even if he is ****' date=' i agree a 89 is suitable after playing alot[/quote']

He Isnt That Bad, Could Improve On His Heading And Shooting Though. good Tackler And Good Passer.

He Isnt That Bad' date=' Could Improve On His Heading And Shooting Though. good Tackler And Good Passer.[/quote']

Yeah, good defensively but offensively not too good but has time to improve however it looks like aquiliny (spelling) will replace him soon. He can ping a ball as good as Bullard and Scholes

Yeah' date=' good defensively but offensively not too good but has time to improve however it looks like aquiliny (spelling) will replace him soon. He can ping a ball as good as Bullard and Scholes[/quote']

And Another Bad Rating Change IMO Is Kalou. He Should Have Dropped To Just 91 Imo. He Has Scored A couple Of Goals This Season.

Just Sent A Support Ticket With This:

May I Ask Why Lucas' Rating Has Not Been Increased? Glen Johnson Rose To 91 After Few Appearances For Liverpool This Season, And Lucas Has Not Changed Even After Many Appearances, And He Has Played Well In Those Appearances To! And To Be Replacing Xabi Alonso (94) In Midfield, And Doing It Well, Surley He Should Rise To At Least 89, And I Think He Deserves 90. Playing Better Than Mascherano And Gerrard This Season And Is Only 88!.

May Is Just Receive An Answer Why He Has Not Been Increased? Liverpool's Poor Form?

Please Let Me Know,

Phillip

And Received This :)

Hi Phillip,

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

Regards

SM Support Team

I Hope He Does Rise. He Deserves It.

(I Deleted The Name Of The Person Who Replied)

And Another Bad Rating Change IMO Is Kalou. He Should Have Dropped To Just 91 Imo. He Has Scored A couple Of Goals This Season.

They obviously do the ratings based on the players form and gametime since they last ratings changes they done, i mean looking at liverpool, lucas should be an 89 due to the fact he plays every game, Ryan Babel should have dropped but stuck around same as agger, no consistency on the ratings, and on the basis of these ones they have done, think barcelona managers will be loving it, esp as barca were awesome last season winning a treble, messi to 99 :D

they closed my ticket and referred me to the help section which explained why a player rises or falls which actually backed up my points made in my ticket as i pointed out fletcher has played well and the likes of hargreaves hasn't played at all. maybe sm should read their help section instead of referring paying customers to it

The guy was Saying a FACT :) Giggs is a Legend. GOD! Deserves his 93 :D

Robbie Fowler for a 95?:rolleyes: Il leave it at that

lol. i dont mean robbie fowler should be a 95. i just saying just because hes a legend it doesnt mean he should rise.

robbie fowlers a legend but that didnt stop him dropping from 95

lol. i dont mean robbie fowler should be a 95. i just saying just because hes a legend it doesnt mean he should rise.

Yeah i know that was a joke :) But to say Giggs doesnt deserver it ? i mean come on.Watch the prem this year he is creating everything and inspiring and baggin a few goals! Along with his pfa player of the year and bbc sports personality of the year B)

I think giggs is alright at 93 he may not be albe to run as fast as robben or silva but he can do just as much on pitch with his vision,passing and freekicks.