FWD vs CF

DILL3NGER

Re: FWD vs CF

Whats the difference in the game? Anyone want to shed any light?

I obviously understand the concept in real life but was wondering the best formation/position for both.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

In terms of the game, CF is best positioned as the central front man. Forward can play anywhere across the front. I think the positions are interchangeable, the real reason there's a differentiation on the game is because of their position in real life, I'm not sure how much of an effect there is in the game though.

In terms of the game' date=' CF is best positioned as the central front man. Forward can play anywhere across the front. I think the positions are interchangeable, the real reason there's a differentiation on the game is because of their position in real life, I'm not sure how much of an effect there is in the game though.[/quote']

Thanks for your reply.

Thats actually what I thought but thought it better to have it confirmed by others.

My interpretation of it is if you were playing one up front its better to have a CF where as if it was 3 up front the two guys on the outside to be FWD and the guy in the middle of the front line be a CF.

Thanks for your reply.

Thats actually what I thought but thought it better to have it confirmed by others.

My interpretation of it is if you were playing one up front its better to have a CF where as if it was 3 up front the two guys on the outside to be FWD and the guy in the middle of the front line be a CF.

That would be the logical placing in real life, but I'm pretty sure that you can play CF in the exact same places as Fwd and have them perform the same. I have Mario Gomez and I always play him alongside Raul in a pair up front and Gomez always bags loads of goals. Not really sure that it matters too much.

That would be the logical placing in real life' date=' but I'm pretty sure that you can play CF in the exact same places as Fwd and have them perform the same. I have Mario Gomez and I always play him alongside Raul in a pair up front and Gomez always bags loads of goals. Not really sure that it matters too much.[/quote']

i can confirm this:

in my setup fabiano on the outside scores the most so it makes no real difference tbh