Villa or Ibrahimovic?

chinky7789

I have a Barcelona team, with David Villa in it as one of two strikers alongside Messi. Villa has been on fire, with more goals than games, and has fired me the top of the league. I now have an offer for him of £62million, plus Ibrahimovic, who has been scoring less than Villa, albeit in a worse team.

Take the money, or the goals? The league is very difficult to sign players in, with 90% of deals being part exchanges. I already have £106m in the bank.

Re: Villa or Ibrahimovic?

villa is indeed better than ibrahimovic so far, but with all that money, you could try get Cristiano ronaldo, maybe with 80 mil plus ibra you could get him.

if no, i suggest you dont spend all that money plus ibrahimovic for villa, if i were you id buy loads of young players that are already sure to be great players Ex.(rodwell, Ramsey, Balotelli, Lukaku, delac, Hazard and many many more).

Personally i wouldnt spend so much on villa, if ibrahimovic starts playing well in barca, he will be sure to rise, while villa if he stay in valencia and wont go to a bigger club he will not rise more. That said i hope i helped you. Cheers ;)

villa is indeed better than ibrahimovic so far' date=' but with all that money, you could try get Cristiano ronaldo, maybe with 80 mil plus ibra you could get him.

if no, i suggest you dont spend all that money plus ibrahimovic for villa, if i were you id buy loads of young players that are already sure to be great players Ex.(rodwell, Ramsey, Balotelli, Lukaku, delac, Hazard and many many more).

Personally i wouldnt spend so much on villa, if ibrahimovic starts playing well in barca, he will be sure to rise, while villa if he stay in valencia and wont go to a bigger club he will not rise more. That said i hope i helped you. Cheers ;)[/quote']

No, no, noooo.

He has Villa and has recieved an offer of £62m and Ibrahimovic.

Personally I would accept.

Same rating, same age but you're getting £62m.

Go for it.

No, no, noooo.

He has Villa and has recieved an offer of £62m and Ibrahimovic.

AHHH, my bad mates :D, in any case id try buy c.ronaldo, try make an offer for ronaldo of 100 mil. or yea you can accept the offer they done to you, and then you could try bid like 130 mil for ronaldo. the stronger the player, the better

AHHH' date=' my bad mates :D, in any case id try buy c.ronaldo, try make an offer for ronaldo of 100 mil. or yea you can accept the offer they done to you, and then you could try bid like 130 mil for ronaldo. the stronger the player, the better[/quote']

The maximum you can bid for a player is 100M . So .. 130mil ?:confused::confused:

I'll accept the deal , use the remaining money to strengthen your youth squad and get one or two few quality players .

The maximum you can bid for a player is 100M . So .. 130mil ?

i misstyped! what i meant was to try bid 100 mil of just money, and if he doesnt accept then bid like 70 mil, plus a 94-95 player they are generally worth about 30 mil. cristiano ronaldo is versatile, cuz he plays fwd/wing, so if you got good fwd's you could use him as wing, and with the remaining money you could just buy a replacement for the 94 you gave away if it wasnt a position in which C.Ronaldo can play.

I'll accept the deal , use the remaining money to strengthen your youth squad

youngsters are youngsters, you will have time to get em, plus they need lots of time to grow up, id invest on my 1st team, because buying a 17/18 years old player may result in a 2/3 years wait til he gets good enough to be used more frequently, or at least buy him when the player rating change starts in the country hes playing in.

youngsters are youngsters' date=' you will have time to get em, plus they need lots of time to grow up, id invest on my 1st team, because buying a 17/18 years old player may result in a 2/3 years wait til he gets good enough to be used more frequently, or at least buy him when the player rating change starts in the country hes playing in.[/quote']

Youth squad doesnt mean 17/18 years of age . Jovetic , Ramires , Rafael da silva , Denilson , Hazard , Pjanic , Balotelli , Busquets . They are all great but still 21 and below .:rolleyes: