Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread 1-5 Easter Road Att: 17,500 Ref: Lubos Michel Hibernian managed by: Paolo Tansey Celtic managed by: Barry Golden Celti

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread I am a GOld member again . I have taken over Lokomotiv Moskva and everyone is for sale! Good deals only please!

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread UNITED CROWNED CHAMPIONS 6-2 Giggs 3 & 10' Pato 5' Scholes 11 & 58' Anderson 39' Essien 60' Rooney 66' Valdes Vid

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

Was on the PS3, sick today bedbound most of it and went on to see GC 83 was made, was quite ticked off that the one time I wasn't on it was made, but picked up my beloved Celtic in the end so thrilled with that. Everyone can go for part exchange, will offer 2 or 3 for 1's.

Lol i was just about to buy ajax they were available i had second thoughts went and had a look again to see what else was available then thought nah il grab ajax so went to take em they were gone :) ended up with cska moskva anyways so all good ;)

You should put a team in your basket and then have another look mate thats what i do

Lyon Here

Marques Cris - 91 - CB - Want A 89/88 CB Fairly Young And A Young Player Any Position

Jeremy Toulalan - 93 - DM/CB - 1 Fwd And Any Other Position, You'll Be Surprised At What Id Accept For Him, Have To Be Young

Sidney Govou - 91 - Wing/Fwd - 2 Midfielders or Forwards Must Be Young

Kallstrom - 91 - CM/AM - 2 Midfielders Young

PM Me In Game To Sort Deals Out

Players Marked Unavalible Can Still Go But It Will Take A Hell Of An Offer

Ozil and Marin: WERDER TILL I DIE!

hertha-marin-oezil-pizarro__13256614__MBQF.jpg

A Match Made In Heaven!

Werder Bremens double trouble both agree to stay at Werder Bremen! They both stated that they love Werder Bremen and could never leave them. Other news it has been confirmed that Frings and Mertesacker are available. MORE NEWS SOON!

Liverpool willing to look at deals for 2 of the following 3 players - Gerrard - Torres - Masch

I'd want a replacement and either a CM/DM/AM in return

Like I said thou only want to part with 2 of them to get a bit of depth in midfield

Also deals would have to be almost agreed as soon as the gameworld opens on Saturday as I'm away on my hols earlyish Sunday morning for 2 weeks

AW: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

200px-Real_Madrid_Logo.svg.png

New man at Real Madrid

Philipp Göppel was appointed today as Real Madrid's manager. In a first short statement, he said he was excited about the new job and was expecially looking forward to the rivalry against fellow German manager Timo Sautter at Barcelona and Julian Schmidt at Valencia.

Later that day, he gave a press conference in which he declared Madrid's goals for the next season, and also stated which personal changes he wishes to bring in.

He was quoted: "I have no idea what that tool Peelgrini did before me, but I have a small squad full of good, but ageing players, so there's quite a bit to do."

3515_1222434832.jpg3876_1240886727.jpg3467_1240886710.jpg8962_1219483907.jpg

Ezequiel Garay, Mamadou Diarra, Fernando Gago, Ruben de la Red

1137_1240886662.jpg

Ruud van Nistelrooy

The players mentioned above can all leave relatively cheap, a replacement around 3 or 4 ratings less + another player should be enough, or in de la Red's case even cash will be accepted.

"Age doesn't mean much too me, as long as the player has still a couple of years ahead of him in which he can play on top level", is what has been said by Philipp Göppel.

All other players that are transfer listed will only leave for good offers, and only in 2 for 1s until some depth is added to the squad. However, from previous experience it can be said that Philipp Göppel is a manager relatively easy to deal with, as long as the other manager stays within reasonable offers as well.

The only player that is not available for sale is keeper Iker Casillas, the new manager has stated that he's a big admirer of him and that there's no player who can replace him.

AW: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

140_1204773136.gif

New Manager appointed

After yesterday Barcelona surprises the world with the new manager Timo S., he today said in an interview:

"It's a big honour to be manager of that club and I know that with P. Göppel a great rival has become the new guy at Real, but I've no fear to win the title in Spain. Though I will have to do some deals to strenghten the squad especially in the depth.

Following players can leave for PE:

3082_1253478952.jpg2759_1229444171.jpg3030_1209755861.jpg4425_1229444325.jpg27_1229444137.jpg29540_1250190638.jpg

Maxwell (LB/LM 92) / Marquez (CB/DM 93) / Milito (CB 92) / Yaya Toure (DM/CM 92) / Henry (Fwd 95) / Bojan (Fwd 89)

Also can leave for cash:

2781_1250190633.jpg2849_1221581079.jpg

Pinto (GK 87) / Soriano (Fwd, AM 84)

Wanted Players:

• 1 CM/DM with 91+
  • 2 young (<27) LB/RB/Def with 88+
  • 1 young (<28) CB 88+
  • 2 young (<28) CM/DM with 87+

The following players sure will stay at Barca:

Busquets, Pedro, Pique

"Interested managers just contact me. I'll find a sympathetic ear for every serious offer.

;)

Hazard and Balmont are unavailable now' date=' however pm me if you have some smashing offer to report to me concerning either player[/quote']

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I would hope you wouldn't be insinuating that you'd be willing to back out of the deal for a better offer now would you...? ;)

Tsk' date=' tsk, tsk.

I would hope you wouldn't be insinuating that you'd be willing to back out of the deal for a better offer now would you...? ;)[/quote']

hahaha soz about that!:o it was meant more as a means of stopping the pms that im getting about hazard. dont you worry :P