Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread

Lyon News

Marques Cris - 91 - CB - Want A 89/88 CB Fairly Young And A Young Player Any Position

Sidney Govou - 91 - Wing/Fwd - 2 Midfielders or Forwards Must Be Young

Degado - 89 - Fwd - 1 Young 86/85 Forward

PM Me In Game To Sort Deals Out, Looking To Sell All Today

Players Marked Unavalible Such As Lloris, Cissokho, Pjanic, Gomis Can Still Go But It Will Take A Hell Of An Offer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread 1-5 Easter Road Att: 17,500 Ref: Lubos Michel Hibernian managed by: Paolo Tansey Celtic managed by: Barry Golden Celti

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread I am a GOld member again . I have taken over Lokomotiv Moskva and everyone is for sale! Good deals only please!

Re: Gold Championship 83, Transfers & Match Reports Thread UNITED CROWNED CHAMPIONS 6-2 Giggs 3 & 10' Pato 5' Scholes 11 & 58' Anderson 39' Essien 60' Rooney 66' Valdes Vid

SACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

112_10_warnock_468x662.jpg

Neil warnock is Sacked and Josh Perry is in!

It's a Pleasure to manage a team like Crystal Palace,But we need more Players as weve only got 23.Weve got 2 Greate Players out on loan and we are signing a TOP Striker and a different Striker from the Championship.

Expectadions..

Be in the Top 8 of the Championship.

Score more then 30 Goals.

Win West Brom and Watford.

Lyon Agree First Deal Which See's Toulalan and Kallstrom Go Too Liverpool And Steven Gerrard Come To Lyon.

Also

All Lyon Team Can Leave Including The Likes of Aly, Lloris, Pjanic, Bastos, All The Team For P/E Untill Ten Tonight Then The Big Players Will Go Unavalible,

So Be Quick.

Lyon Agree First Deal Which See's Toulalan and Kallstrom Go Too Liverpool And Steven Gerrard Come To Lyon.

Also

All Lyon Team Can Leave Including The Likes of Aly' date=' Lloris, Pjanic, Bastos, All The Team For P/E Untill Ten Tonight Then The Big Players Will Go Unavalible,

So Be Quick.[/color']

Your asking me to swap Cech in a straight swap for Lloris. Thats the deals you expect? Those "big" players you mention wont be sold by 10 then.:rolleyes:

200px-Real_Madrid_Logo.svg.png

What Real expect for their players

First thing to be said, I'm usually well aware of which players are going to face a drop, which are injured, which are highly talented and which are well past their peak, I can distinguish between a manager really wanting to deal and a manager just trying to rip me off.

Vieira MARCELO: Since he's probably going to rise, it takes at least another 90 player, or 2 rising 88s/89s.

García SERGIO RAMOS: Some people don't rate him, but he's one of my favorite players. He can leave for 2 90/91+ CBs under 30 or a CB and a Winger/RM/LM

Álvaro ARBELOA: From what I can tell now a regular at the LB position, but since I prefer to play with 3 at the back he can go for a CB of similar rating or a CB and a Wing/RM/LM around 88/89.

Ferreira PEPE: I really rate him as a defender, and I'm sure he'll come back strong after his injury. Again, either 2 CBs or a CB and a wide midfielder of 90 or more, depending on talent.

Raúl ALBIOL: Not the best defender I've seen, but being a regular for Real and also getting a few games for Spain could mean a rise. Same demands as for Pepe

Ezequiel GARAY: Could get more playing time now that Pepe is injured. Still can go quite cheap, a replacement and a striker or a wing around 87/88 can already secure you his signing.

Christoph METZELDER: Being a German and a Dortmund fan, I really like him. But since he doesn't really get a chance at Real, he can already go for a younger/talented replacement of 86 or more.

Royston DRENTHE: If I can get a bit more depth he can probably go for cash. If someone wants him as part of a p/e deal, PM me.

Olano XABI ALONSO: Will be hard to get him, my best DM/CM. Would take 2 92 players to get him, one replacement and a wide midfielder or a striker.

Mahamadou DIARRA: Can go quite cheap, 2 players under 90 if they're young and not neccessarily dropping and a bit of cash to meet CV should suffice.

Lass DIARRA: Will be extremely hard to get him since he has a good chance of a +2 with a certain +1, needs 2 rising players 90+ to land him.

Fernando GAGO: Not a bad player, but since he doesn't get too much game time he could drop, so two players around 88 can be enough.

José María GUTI: He's getting old, but still gets quite a bit of playing time, but due to his age 2 players 87/88 should be enough.

Ricardo KAKA: Not to keen on selling him, would take 2 young players 93+, one of them a CM and a striker or a winger.

Rafael VAN DER VAART: I still now him from his HSV days, he's a great player who for some reason doesn't seem to find his form at Real. Can go for 2 90s probably, but only if I like them, I could well keep him as I believe he's a great player.

Esteban GRANERO: Probably won't let him go, unless someone offers me 2 truely great talents.

Cristiano RONALDO: Similar to Kaka, I wouldn't sell him if I didn't the depth, and probably won't if I get some players in from other deals. He can go for 2 93/94, one replacement and another position.

González RAUL: He's still playing, but since he's getting on a bit, he can probably go for 2 players 90/91+, one of them being a striker.

Karim BENZEMA: Won't let him go unless I really receive a great offer with at least one 92 replacement with a similar age.

Gonzalo HIGUAIN: Similar to Benzema, he will leave if I get a good offer. Best so far is Adebayor + Weiss + 6m, see if you can beat that.

Ruud VAN NISTELROOY: His best days are past him, but maybe he can come back once all his injuries are cured. Can leave for 2 90+ players.

Also, if smaller clubs are interested in some of my players, I could even let some go for 3 for 1 deals, let me know if you think you have someone who interests me.

Btw, I don't care if anyone thinks my demands for some players are too high, as I said earlier, I'm usually pretty confident in who will rise, stay or drop, and therefore already think 2 or 3 rating changes ahead.

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION, NO ITALIAN OR ENGLISH PLAYERS!!!!

Oh Well Might Have Something To Do With That You Sent Me 67 Private Messages' date=' You Know What I Mean?[/quote']

There was a massive lag on the site earlier. I didn't click it 67 times. It was about 6. If you had said something then I might have sai sorry. I didn't know I did it.

I had 140 replies from you though lol.

Can we negotiate seriously now?

There was a massive lag on the site earlier. I didn't click it 67 times. It was about 6. If you had said something then I might have sai sorry. I didn't know I did it.

I had 140 replies from you though lol.

Can we negotiate seriously now?

It Was 67 Mate Trust But Any Way' date=' Thats Forgotten, Pm Me In Game[/b']

dailyrecord.gif&usg=AFQjCNEUGT1L4KjnJPAZyOnPPjLhfI1iBQ

24_front_small.png421_1205815973.gif314_front_small.png

Celtic Busy On the Transfer Front!

Barry Golden has been busy on the transfer front early on, bringing in 3 new faces for two players. More transfers are reportedly on the way. Artur Boruc has left Celtic for Hans Jorg Butt and Holger Badstuber and Scott Brown has moved to Juventus in part exchange for Martin Caceres. Craig Bellamy is currently having a medical upon his return to Celtic with Shaun Maloney reportedly going in the opposite direction. More transfers are expected to day, but we will update them as they happen.

4953_1209755861.jpg4859_1209755861.jpg

Both have departed Celtic for Juventus and Bayern Munich respectively.

4531_1252614294.jpg40557_1249372071.jpg17583_1257513461.jpg

The new faces at Parkhead so far today.

the-sun-newspaper.jpg

Away.pngBadge.jpgHome.png

Lyon News

Mr. Ru x MUFC Has Been Busy On The Transfer Front Bringing In Mariano Gonzales,

And One Of The Best Midfielders In Football Today, Steven Gerrard.

Home.pngStevieG.jpg

In Other News Mr. Ru x MUFC Says He Is Now Shutting Up Shop

And All Players Are Now Unavailable,

However If You Are Interested In Them Contact Me By PM.

dailyrecord.gif

Palermo Sign Brazilian Defender Lucio

lucio.jpeg

Italian outfit, Palermo, have today signed Brazilian Veteran Defender Lucio from Inter Milan.

The club has confirmed the deal of the 31-year-old Defnder.

the deal will cost Palermo 5 Million, as well as seeing Simon Kjaer and Javier Pastore Move to Inter. However, Both Kjaer and Pastore Have been loaned back to Palermo for a season.

The Center Back will join other Brazilian players at Palermo such as Fernando Rubinho and Fabio Simplico.

Both of whom should make the Veteran feel welcome.

200px-Real_Madrid_Logo.svg.png

First transfer news from Real Madrid

Transfers In:

4465_1257118398.jpg4668_1249943866.jpg4564_1209755861.jpg21290_1247163089.jpg

Petric, Trochowski, Ze Roberto and Jerome Boateng all arrive from Hamburg

13092_1210784528.jpg8683_1246186452.jpg4321_1226672661.jpg

Brozek, Nicolita and Hofmann have been brought in from external to add some depth to the squad

Transfers Out:

8962_1219483907.jpg3884_1261095361.jpg464_1239668184.jpg

de la Red left for cash, Benzema and Lass went to Hamburg in exchange for the players mentioned above

Also, Higuain will probably leave tonight, best offers so far are Adebayor + Weiss + 6m and Cazorla + Godin, if I don't get any better offers I'll accept one of the deals tonight.

Still, a lot of other players are for sale, for my expecations see the post a few posts above this one.

Starlet Villalba Joins Revolution

28734_200x250.jpg

In the early hours of this morning it was announced New England Revolution had pulled off a major coup by pulling off the signing of Argentina starlet Daniel Villalba. The player who only turned 17 in the summer joined the American side for an undisclosed fee believed to be around 200,000 pounds.

This signing continues an action packed week for the club after the annoucement of a new boss in the form of Scottish manager Patrick Coll.

dailyrecord.gif&usg=AFQjCNEUGT1L4KjnJPAZyOnPPjLhfI1iBQ

24_front_small.png421_1205815973.gif314_front_small.png

KACAR Latest to Join Celtic!

Celtic have confirmed that Serbian wonderkid Kacar has signed a 5 year contract at Parkhead. The Deal sees Danny Fox, Marc Crosas and £3m. Craig Bellamy's transfer got held up but it is back underway for the same deal. He will sign tommorow morning.

19575_1233390003.jpg119_1209755861.jpg

Joining the club, Bellamy and Kacar has signed.

13569_1215258161.jpg30061_1231421746.jpg4871_1229963953.jpg

Fox and Crosas have left and Maloney will be gone tommorow morning.

schalke manager just proposed rami and gervinho for jermaine jones... should i do it???????? :P

That Schalke manager has a very... let's call it optimistic point of view when it comes to deals. Wants Arbeloa & Granero for Westermann, but expects me to accept 10m and Kobiashvili for Marcelo

That Schalke manager has a very... let's call it optimistic point of view when it comes to deals. Wants Arbeloa & Granero for Westermann' date=' but expects me to accept 10m and Kobiashvili for Marcelo[/quote']

oh he just pm'ed me back, said could loan rami back for a season... hope he isnt a forumer and sees this lol

oh he just pm'ed me back' date=' said could loan rami back for a season... hope he isnt a forumer and sees this lol[/quote']

Name and shame them. People like him are the reason why some people say the transfer markets in GCs are ruined. Asking for way too much for his players, but making ridiculous offers for other players himself. Transferlisting 87rated deadwood for part exchange. Giving false infomation when negotiatin via PMs (saying Westermann will easily rise by 2 or 3 etc.). Stuff like that. Basically someone who thinks everyone in the GC is a complete idiot, who doesn't know anything about ratings, talent, and so on. However, I always find there are a couple of decent managers you can negiotate with ;)