Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Unless Some Person Bids 6 Million.

he was saying no one has got him and was it worth getting him and i said it was worth a punt at min price as if all goes wrong you will loose next to nothing.

if some looney bibs 6 mill he is taking an almighty risk on a player that is not in the starting 11 team in the french 2nd division yet. and therefore let that looney buy him. i would pay 2 mill at absolute most thats in a very competitive leauge.

vertualy worth a punt on the cheap but there are better players you can get with 2 mill plus.

he was saying no one has got him and was it worth getting him and i said it was worth a punt at min price as if all goes wrong you will loose next to nothing.

if some looney bibs 6 mill he is taking an almighty risk on a player that is not in the starting 11 team in the french 2nd division yet. and therefore let that looney buy him. i would pay 2 mill at absolute most thats in a very competitive leauge.

vertualy worth a punt on the cheap but there are better players you can get with 2 mill plus.

Then Have a Look At Older Posts If You Haven't xD,There Quite Alot Of Looney's In The World :P.

why was i not sent a pm to tell me thorgan hazard was on the DB lol:p

Primarily because I rank getting ready to move to London/Dundee as more important than this, sorry...

If it's any consolation I only logged on to find he was added to the DB three days after he was added. :)

Primarily because I rank getting ready to move to London/Dundee as more important than this' date=' sorry...

If it's any consolation I only logged on to find he was added to the DB three days after he was added. :)[/quote']

i was joking:D

Primarily because I rank getting ready to move to London/Dundee as more important than this' date=' sorry...

If it's any consolation I only logged on to find he was added to the DB three days after he was added. :)[/quote']

I think he was joking Spam.... he beat me to posting that :D

how much will he rise in next overview ?

and how long do you think he will need to get around 88

He's played 47 minutes for Lens who are 17th of 20 in Ligue 2. I doubt he'll rise at all to be honest and that's if Ligue 2 ever gets reviewed...

He may never reach 88 too.

Good player, and our bad start might have hindered him in earning more minutes for us. It seems like Garcia is trusting the more experienced players - such as Ben Saada and Eduardo and who can blame him? We've been going through a rough time for ages now, so we cannot obviously expect him to put his faith in a (talented) 18-year old - yet. Despite our bad run of form, it would be a big shock if Garcia got fired. We all in the Lens family have got faith in him and firing such a talented manager would just be suicidal, so as long as Garcia is left, Thorgan will be intergreated to the team slowly. Better than Eden? No way. Extremely talented? Yes.

Should I sell this guy cause he doesn't really seem worth keeping?

No hang onto him if your gonna play for a good while, it's too soon yet to get rid of him, give him a chance :)

According to a lot of sources Thorgan could soon be set for a transfer to Sporting Lisbon.

http://www.transfery.info/52262,hazard-wkrotce-w-sportingu-lizbona

Thats one of many links to the story, though this one has a video of Thorgan which is why i chose it (downside is its in Polish :P)

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2012/05/16/sporting-lisbon-keen-on-eden-hazards-brother-thorgan/62480/

Theres an English source just for reference.

Yes, it's Goal.com. Yes, it's possibly lazy journalism. No, I hope there isn't a glimmer of truth about it.

But make what you will of it.

Unfortunately this is straight from the horse's mouth (well relatively - Sibierski quote apparently). I also agree with what the man says - if this is true it could well put a massive dent in his development IMO.

He's signed for Chelsea according to their TV channel. Who else has got a feeling it was written into Eden's contract that they had to sign him?

+1

:D

(I hate the 10 characters limitation!)