Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A resplendent Thorgan Hazard in Belgium's kit Full Name: Thorgan Hazard Date Of Birth: 29th March 1993 (18) Nationality: Belgian Club: RC Lens Position: Winger Squad Number: NA Honours: No

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden? Got a list of guys to PM the morning he's added to the database.

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden? GREAT Find. Keep me updated!

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

He will only have himself to blame though.

I'm guessing he's banking on a loan move' date=' because first and foremost there's no way he's getting to the bench (never mind off it).

He wasn't [i']really[/i] making the breakthrough that was hoped for him at Lens, plus you can bet he's earning a hell of a lot more at Chelsea than he was in France. He's light years away from being a CFC first teamer though...

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

I'm guessing he's banking on a loan move' date=' because first and foremost there's no way he's getting to the bench (never mind off it).

He wasn't [i']really[/i] making the breakthrough that was hoped for him at Lens, plus you can bet he's earning a hell of a lot more at Chelsea than he was in France. He's light years away from being a CFC first teamer though...

I'm surprised by the deal in all honesty, it's not as if he was setting the world alight at Lens.

I suppose Chelsea have nothing to lose on their behalf, for all we know...it could have been a deciding factor in convincing Eden to join?

Chelsea have already announced that he'll be part of their U21 Academy. As you've pointed out, he'll become a little wealthier if nothing else from his forthcoming Chelsea experience.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...