Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

How he's ever going to get games is beyond me.

He's going to go the way of Mancienne/Rajkovic/countless others IMO. Hopefully he doesn't spit at refs or assault team mates though...

He will only have himself to blame though.

I'm guessing he's banking on a loan move' date=' because first and foremost there's no way he's getting to the bench (never mind off it).

He wasn't [i']really[/i] making the breakthrough that was hoped for him at Lens, plus you can bet he's earning a hell of a lot more at Chelsea than he was in France. He's light years away from being a CFC first teamer though...

I'm guessing he's banking on a loan move' date=' because first and foremost there's no way he's getting to the bench (never mind off it).

He wasn't [i']really[/i] making the breakthrough that was hoped for him at Lens, plus you can bet he's earning a hell of a lot more at Chelsea than he was in France. He's light years away from being a CFC first teamer though...

I'm surprised by the deal in all honesty, it's not as if he was setting the world alight at Lens.

I suppose Chelsea have nothing to lose on their behalf, for all we know...it could have been a deciding factor in convincing Eden to join?

Chelsea have already announced that he'll be part of their U21 Academy. As you've pointed out, he'll become a little wealthier if nothing else from his forthcoming Chelsea experience.

MOTM tonight, 2 assists and 2 goals in the crucial game against Club Brugge. Zulte Waregem plays sunday against Anderlecht in a straight duel for the title. Surely the best player of Zulte in the play-offs, he deserves at least +3!