Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Guest Phill

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

nice Find Spam.repped and also can you keep me updated?? :confused:

And Me Please Spam. :)

Guest BrandonBurrows

I have already missed out on Eden Hazard and by the looks of this thread I'm going to be missing out on Thorgan too if I don't get a bid in for him straight away.

Can you PM me too when he is added?

PM List:

Moya, Pazzano, Marty111, swanseajack, Sean Campbell, JamieDab1994, Kopstar, baresi6, g-0rgy03, palacios, jamesmckeown, peter-27, rako, mulhern, jasont, Healy, Federico Macheda, Singaporean Pundit, unforgiven, yokohama, Mike Robb, Tiesto, thredder, Phillip T, inikicirock, Destine and Brandon Burrows.

If anyone wants added just PM me or something.

Happy New Year everybody! :)

PM List:

Moya' date=' Pazzano, Marty111, swanseajack, Sean Campbell, JamieDab1994, Kopstar, baresi6, g-0rgy03, palacios, jamesmckeown, peter-27, rako, mulhern, jasont, Healy, Federico Macheda, Singaporean Pundit, unforgiven, yokohama, Mike Robb, Tiesto, thredder, Phillip T, inikicirock, Destine and Brandon Burrows.

Happy New Year everybody! :)[/quote']

And me :o:P

Guest scotchegg

PM List:

Moya' date=' Pazzano, Marty111, swanseajack, Sean Campbell, JamieDab1994, Kopstar, baresi6, g-0rgy03, palacios, jamesmckeown, peter-27, rako, mulhern, jasont, Healy, Federico Macheda, Singaporean Pundit, unforgiven, yokohama, Mike Robb, Tiesto, thredder, Phillip T, inikicirock, Destine and Brandon Burrows.

add me please.:o

PM List:

Me too please

PM List:

me too xD.

Guest BrandonBurrows

Ha, at this rate the list is going to be half the forum by the time he is added. I actually need this player unlike you guys! :D

(and incidentally; have yet another potential wonderkid in Ethan Hazard, still in Belgium)

Can I just ask...

Do you know what age Ethan Hazard is?

and is he playing for a certain club? B)

Does anybody else start to feel that Belgium is a future super power of football? I never imagined to say that Belgium can be a serious title contester for EC and even World Cup within 8-12 years time, but I say it now. All these vermaelens and hazards really amaze me. My wild guess (backed up with absolutely no research data whatsoever) is that this strange phenomenon could follow from country's huge economical problems combined with developmennt in youth coaching, not only in Belgium (that I've understood is a reckoned country of coaching in general), but even more in neighbor countries Netherlands and France, that the Belgian youth profites a lot (as the French and Dutch clubs profit the Belgian youth). Perhaps the growing number of immigrants (combine this with poor economy) plays its part in this too. Whatever is the case, Belgium really seems to have good future in football (if not in many other things).