Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

I think he's got 458 so far for Lens II..

Wonder why he hasn't been added yet :confused:

If you try to add him it says "Player cannot be added yet, not yet made enough competitive first team appearances".

Maybe because the apperances are for Lens II as opposed to Lens they don't count them?

Just as an added point there are a further two other Hazard brothers (Ethan 15 and Kylian 7) who are in the youth academy of A.F.C. Tubize, which was Edens club before Lille.

Lens II is not competitive football' date=' thats there reserves isnt it ?

Until he plays for the first team, we will have to wait.[/quote']

As far as I am aware it is the reserve/youth squad and I think France don't have competitive reserve teams like Spain, but I could be wrong about that.

As far as I am aware it is the reserve/youth squad and I think France don't have competitive reserve teams like Spain' date=' but I could be wrong about that.[/quote']

Im pretty sure your right pal ! He can play all he wants for Lens II but he isnt getting added :P

if he impresses though, he could make the move up before the end of the season.

Just as an added point there are a further two other Hazard brothers (Ethan 15 and Kylian 7) who are in the youth academy of A.F.C. Tubize' date=' which was Edens club before Lille.[/quote']

PM them all when they are added! :P:p:p:D:D:D

LoL' date=' why everyone want to PM once he's added to DB ?

Bit of lazyness when you can check thread or new players section in game ?[/quote']

i am in realy competitive gameworlds and if i were to miss that he has been added even for a week he will probably be taken.

i am in realy competitive gameworlds and if i were to miss that he has been added even for a week he will probably be taken.

Just checking the thread, once he added to DB someone will posted it, like when Ryo Miyaichi or Ignasi Miquel added.

If I have a spare time, I regularly checking the new players section and I think it's not waste much of time as usually not hundred players added to DB in one day.

But if someone decent(like Thorgan or Ozyakup) added and I saw it, I will posted it here too :)

Just checking the thread' date=' once he added to DB someone will posted it, like when Ryo Miyaichi or Ignasi Miquel added.

If I have a spare time, I regularly checking the new players section and I think it's not waste much of time as usually not hundred players added to DB in one day.

[b']But if someone decent(like Thorgan or Ozyakup) added and I saw it, I will posted it here too [/b]:)

I've never understood this, If someone decent is added, why tell everyone straight away meaning that the people that do check the new players section everyday don't get rewarded for doing so.

If he gets added keep it to yourself for a few days meaning the people that check will get him and the lazy Basa's won't be able to sneak in after gettin a reminder. ;)

I've never understood this' date=' If someone decent is added, why tell everyone straight away meaning that the people that do check the new players section everyday don't get rewarded for doing so.

If he gets added keep it to yourself for a few days meaning the people that check will get him and the lazy Basa's won't be able to sneak in after gettin a reminder. ;)[/quote']

Lol, I change my mind, if I saw it and no one notice it, I'll posted that a week after he added :D:P

The main lesson is check new player section is not cost much time(I just spending 2 or 3 minutes each day to check new player), so do it yourself if you're hoping to get decent player when he is added :rolleyes:

I've never understood this' date=' If someone decent is added, why tell everyone straight away meaning that the people that do check the new players section everyday don't get rewarded for doing so.

If he gets added keep it to yourself for a few days meaning the people that check will get him and the lazy Basa's won't be able to sneak in after gettin a reminder. ;)[/quote']

to be honest i am not a lazy anything as i am always looking for new players on the db and always watching matches to see who is going to rise i just want all the reminders i can get and the help ican get to ge tthis kid if he is better than eden.

cant blame me for trying to get an extra edge

to be honest i am not a lazy anything as i am always looking for new players on the db and always watching matches to see who is going to rise i just want all the reminders i can get and the help ican get to ge tthis kid if he is better than eden.

cant blame me for trying to get an extra edge

That quote wasn't aimed at anyone mate, I just think if you see a top prospect added...atleast wait until you've signed him before telling everyone, or you could effectively be shooting yourself in the foot ;)