Sign in to follow this  
Spam

Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

Re: Thorgan Hazard - Better than Brother Eden?

That quote wasn't aimed at anyone mate' date=' I just think if you see a top prospect added...atleast wait until you've signed him before telling everyone, or you could effectively be shooting yourself in the foot ;)[/quote']

This kind happen again when Gerard Deulofeu added to DB, someone tell he added when just 1 day after :D

I don't think they really have that minutes thing anymore lol.. Well players make the bench and seem to get added.

Who are you reffer for ?

Sick and tired of this Thorgan Gorgon dude' date=' I think SM should close this thread and PM the whole world when he's added to the DB[/quote']

Judging by the number of views a lot of people seem to be interested.:D

True. He won't rise as quickly though as Ligue 2 will hardly be reviewed. It's the same thing for Jeannot and Niang from Nancy and Caen if relegated.

I don't remember if this is here already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_TFlYDNSGw

Dribbling in pace resembles his older brother, though obviously Eden is better in it (he also has had few more years to develop, so no wonder, Thorgan is still a kid, just turned 18). The playmaking eye seems better to me than was Eden's at his age, but Thorgan's shot is far less impressive. At his age Eden already took set pieces duties and scored goals, but on the other hand Thorgan seems to rely little less on his personal dribbling skills alone and finds his team mates very well on the field. While Eden develops all time more into direction of a free role player between the forwards and the midfielders, or a lot on the flank Thorgan's game, with the little that I have seen, reminds me more of a playmaking AM like Iniesta. Well, hard to tell so early, what is clear is that both Hazards have amazing skill to dribble on fast speed. One day Belgium might have three of them on midfield. Supposing that the brothers will find each other easily on the field, it could be a fantastic spectacle. I wait for that.

Why don't the people wanting a PM not just check the 'New players' section every so often, instead of Spam spending his full night PM'ing hundreds of people who could easily check by themselves? Someone will post here when he's added.

Don't you think Spam has gone through enough effort in creating this thread already?

Good thread mate:)

There are far too many people expecting to be spoonfed. Is it not enough that someone has scouted the guy? And you want someone to pm you when he eventually shows up on the DB? Come on.....put a little bit of effort in on your own and track the thread and new player database.

There are plenty of others. Try Emboaba Oscar

Thanx for the tip.

I know there are alot of others, the problem is that this man utd guy have many of them. Oscar Emboada for example:) he is the creator of the world and have a team of 250 players. Nearly all of the 95+ there is and lots of talants, its just my 3rd season (world on its 8th) and I started in a lover division, But its a nice challenge :)

Why don't the people wanting a PM not just check the 'New players' section every so often' date=' instead of Spam spending his full night PM'ing hundreds of people who could easily check by themselves? Someone will post here when he's added.

Don't you think Spam has gone through enough effort in creating this thread already?

Good thread mate:)[/quote']

Ur right, I check for my selves, was a little bit leasy.

Thanx for the thread Spam

Why don't the people wanting a PM not just check the 'New players' section every so often' date=' instead of Spam spending his full night PM'ing hundreds of people who could easily check by themselves? Someone will post here when he's added.

Good thread mate:)[/quote']

Yeh this is very true, i kinda jusy wrote it so i wud be subscribed to the thread so i can keep track of him. I myself always check the new players so will spot him anyway :) Great job on the thread Spam

The most anticipated player on this game ?

Hopefully not - to be perfectly honest, he's good, but just like Jordan Lukaku, I expect his older brother to do much better. Still a very nice talent, though. :D

I'll have to update the scout, as with my others, because one or two have dropped off the radar. ;)