Using all 3 substitutes

Re: Using all 3 substitutes

Although I'm not sure what happens if a player you are planning to substitute gets sent off before you were due to substitute him - whether it does the rest of the instruction anyway without that substitution or doesn't do the instruction at all!

Does anybody know???

as far as i remember the other 2 are done as usual but the sent-off player is not subtituted

Thanks for that - another question for you, suppose you were switching from 3-5-2 to 3-4-1-2 in a game (which involves taking off the DM and putting an AM on) and the DM got sent off before the switch?

Would it not do the formation change or would it do it anyway and substitute someone else instead (not the goalie obviously, lol). This has never happened to me despite going from 3-5-2 to 3-4-1-2 about 2000 times, I must have very gentlemanly DMs!

Thanks for that - another question for you' date=' suppose you were switching from 3-5-2 to 3-4-1-2 in a game (which involves taking off the DM and putting an AM on) and the DM got sent off before the switch?

Would it not do the formation change or would it do it anyway and substitute someone else instead (not the goalie obviously, lol). This has never happened to me despite going from 3-5-2 to 3-4-1-2 about 2000 times, I must have very gentlemanly DMs![/quote']

I think it will equally change the formation but with that '1' (in the 3-4-1-2)

meanwhile back at my question...:)

Why do we bother with 5 substitutes then?

because since you can do multiple Instruction you may need different subs.

example a defender and DM to change to a more defensive formation when winning and a CF or AM in case you need to change to a more attacking formation

because since you can do multiple Instruction you may need different subs.

example a defender and DM to change to a more defensive formation when winning and a CF or AM in case you need to change to a more attacking formation

I've only just mastered how to do a straight substitution:)

tactics is a little way down the line I think