Sign in to follow this  
Toonfanforlife

WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Re: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Kalou and Borini Join Quagliarella Leaves

u1_KalouDM0710_468x330.jpg

2332326254-24092009003340.jpg

There was breaking news at San Paolo yesterday with the club announcing Andrew Clifford as there new manager,Clifford was delighted to join and immediately announced that depth is the key to promotion"It is OK to have several 90 and overs in the squad but you need the depth to last the season as well,that is why I am delighted to announce that Quagliarella is leaving for a fee of 7 million plus Salomon Kalou and Borini will be joining the club,Kalou gives us a direct replacement for Quagliarella who will be leaving the club and Borini is a long term prospect who will be able to make an impact in future seasons"

Zokora offer accepted

Japan+v+Ivory+Coast+Kirin+Cup+-UF_CqXj2OBl.jpg

There was more breaking news from San Paolo this afternoon with the news Ivory Coast international Didier Zokora has signed subject to a medical at the club,this deal has cost the club 6 million pounds and have reinvested most of the profit from the signing off Quagliarella into Zokora,although he is only rated 88 he is expected to rise to at least 89 and possibly 90 in the upcoming changes and he is expected to challenge the likes of Cigarini and Hamsik in the Napoli midfeild.

Great start for Napoli

u1_KalouDM0710_468x330.jpg

Kalou has made a great start to his Napoli career

Napoli have made a fantastic start to life in Division 4 drawing there first game away to Chivas in an evenly contested game and despite them leading for most of the game after Omar Bravos 47th minute strike,Walter Gargano got the crucial goal Napoli deserved 2 minutes from time,Lavezzi missed several chances and this meant he was sold to Benfica as a result,The improvement off the next game at San Paolo was clear with a 3-1 win over Feyeenord with Salomon Kalou grabbing a brace on his home debut,his first goal was sensitional using his pace to beat 3 players and chip the keeper and the whole of Naples was delighted with the goal and he already seems set to become a hero in the south of Italy,Christian Maggio who recently turned down a move to Lyon got Napoli's second goal with a fine strike from 25 yards after the Feyenoord players did not close him down properly,Kalou then got the third goal to wrap up the victory after a long range shot from Hamsik was only parried by Van Duk and Kalou followed in to tap the ball home,despite Feyeenord having several long range shots they rarely threatened and Diego Biswears 81st minute goal was only a consolation.

Bonucci Keirrison and Coentrao Arrive,Lavezzi Departs

610x.jpg

article-1218969-06AFCC2D000005DC-68_306x423.jpg

keirrison.jpg

There was big transfer news from San Paolo this week with the news that Ezequiel Lavezzi has left for Benfica for a fee of 5 million plus Fabio Coentrao and Keirrison,the Napoli manager could hardly contain his delight saying the following "we have a very promising young winger in Coentrao,he has recently broken into the portugese setup and with Portugal already having the likes of Nani,Ronaldo and Simao in the wide position it shows how highly rated he is,he will also be put into the wide positions immediately considering that is our problem area so to get this problem addressed with Coentrao is fantastic,Keirrison showed what he could do at Cortiba but did not quite deliver when he came over to Benfica but i am prepared to give him a second chance in europe,he may not initally break into the first team and he has accepted this,but i am sure come the end of the season he will have been a key part of this side which will hopefully get promotion to division 3

Riferimento: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Hah, ive got a napoli team aswell, World championship 7665, have a good team, had and having some good market. Done some great deals, and some less great.

Heres my team: napolisquad126249033107.png

And Heres my League Table: soccerleaguecompetition.png

P.S the ' thing on the images represents 1.

No it is fine mate,looks like i am set to sign Perrotti for 12 million from Sevilla:D and hopefully sell Hamsik in a P/E and Santacroce for around 15 million pounds,this should give me more depth and still have around 25 million pounds left to use,seems i have a great future at Napoli with youngsters like Perrotti,Borini,Keirrison and Coentrao:).

Riferimento: Re: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

No it is fine mate' date='looks like i am set to sign Perrotti for 12 million from Sevilla:D and hopefully sell Hamsik in a P/E and Santacroce for around 15 million pounds,this should give me more depth and still have around 25 million pounds left to use,seems i have a great future at Napoli with youngsters like Perrotti,Borini,Keirrison and Coentrao:).[/quote']

you should wait before selling hamsik, hes in for a rise!!! While definetly sell santacroce, he will drop by 1

Lille OSC 1-4 Napoli

hat-trickdegermanden_120903.jpg

Denis had a fine game for Napoli

Napoli cruised to an historic win at the Grimonpez-Jooris this evening,Napoli completely dominated the game from start to finish,beat one of there title rivals in Lille,Napoli made a fantastic start and it took only 3 minutes before Argentinian striker German Denis scored an one a one after a through ball from Marek Hamsik split the defence open,Lille created a few chances over the course of the game as well with Tulio De Melo heading over from close range,but Napoli always had an element of control and extended the lead to 2-0 before half time through Christian Maggio who headed home a thumpong header after a fine cross from Contini,Maggio came close again when a fine strike from 15 yards was palmed away by Landreau,it was a sign of what was to come when a devastating 2 minute spell killed of the game before half time,a fine crossfield ball from Luca Cigarini found German Denis who slotted the ball past the outrushing keeper,this was followed by a Salomon Kalou header which flew past the keeper,the second half started off well for Lille when Rio Mavuba came off the post,they also had a penalty appeal turned down for a tackle from Paolo Cannavaro,Kalou had a shot from long range which went just wide and had Landreau scrambling to try and save it,Lille got there reward for an improved second half display when Pierre Alain Frau scored in he 89th minute,this was scant consolation for Lille and Napoli cruised to a fantastic victory.

Lille OSC 1-4 Napoli

hat-trickdegermanden_120903.jpg

Denis had a fine game for Napoli

Napoli cruised to an historic win at the Grimonpez-Jooris this evening' date=' Napoli completely dominated the game from start to finish,beat one of there title rivals in Lille,Napoli made a fantastic start and it took only 3 minutes before Argentinian striker German Denis scored an one a one after a through ball from Marek Hamsik split the defence open,Lille created a few chances over the course of the game as well with Tulio De Melo heading over from close range,but Napoli always had an element of control and extended the lead to 2-0 before half time through Christian Maggio who headed home a thumpong header after a fine cross from Contini,Maggio came close again when a fine strike from 15 yards was palmed away by Landreau,it was a sign of what was to come when a devastating 2 minute spell killed of the game before half time,a fine crossfield ball from Luca Cigarini found German Denis who slotted the ball past the outrushing keeper,this was followed by a Salomon Kalou header which flew past the keeper,the second half started off well for Lille when Rio Mavuba came off the post,they also had a penalty appeal turned down for a tackle from Paolo Cannavaro,Kalou had a shot from long range which went just wide and had Landreau scrambling to try and save it,Lille got there reward for an improved second half display when Pierre Alain Frau scored in he 89th minute,this was scant consolation for Lille and Napoli cruised to a fantastic victory.[/font']

WC 7665: Easy win for Napoli, at their home stadium San Paolo, 2-0 against West Ham Utd. Napoli had a fair possession advantage, but they struggled alot from west hams counterattacks realising 12 shots against napolis keeper. De Zeew newest player of napolis team, arrived just before this game, was a very positive find, scoring the goal of the match, and becoming man of the match. Napolis devastating condition lead to the 5 consecutive win, 7 if counting cup matches. With 1 loss, 1 draw and 10 wins Napoli is dominating Div.4 League Table on turn 12.

soccerleaguecompetition.png. Next match against Internacional (10th, with 16 points) will be played mostly by reserves and youth, to make the best players relax before the big cup match Napoli-Shalke04

WC 7665: Napoli's Extraordinary victory against the brazilian's of Internacional, a stunning 5-1 done by Napoli's youth/reserve team.napolicluboverviewviewc.pngEven with the 2 main and only regular players (Pedretti, Hamsik) sostituted in the 2nd half, Napoli managed to score 2 more goals.

Not only napoli won this game, but the 2nd and 3rd on the league table played against each other and had a draw, so now Napoli is on top of the world with 9 points ahead of everyone.soccerleaguecompetition.png

WC 7665: Napoli seems unstoppable after a great transfer market, infact the azzurri just played against Shalke04 in a cup game, the manager was very worried about this game, but after the final result he understood that nothing can stop this napoli.

Shalke04 2-Napoli 7an oustanding match fully dominated from the 1st minute to the last. Francesco Totti the indiscussed man of the match, and i would say, man of the Cup, scoring a beauty of 5 goals to the opposing team. Nothing to say but Brilliant!!

napolipanoramicadelclub.png

Napoli 5-0 Internacional

1346_hamsik324.jpg

Hamsik had a fine game for the visitors

Napoli enjoyed another fine win under manager Andrew Clifford over fellow promotion rivals Internacional,they went into the game even on points with Internacional in 3rd and Napoli in 4th place,and after nervy opening 20 minutes or so Internacional were the first to create a few chances,with Taison heading a good headed chance into the arms of De Sanctis,there was also another good chance for Internacional with Taison having another chance from a scramble from an Internacional corner but he could not make the most of it,soon after this Napoli started to wake up with Zokora blazing over the first clear cut chance of the game as he fired over from 6 yards.

Lauro also had to punch clear some danger for Internacional from a Napoli corner,then the breakthrough Napoli needed came to fruitition after Cigarini ran onto a through ball from Hamsik and he thumped the ball in to the top left hand corner,Denis then headed home from a fine corner from Maggio and Napoli now had a comfortable lead,this meant Napoli could go into top gear and cruise to victory,Hamsik also had a chance before the 3rd goal but his delicate chip landed on the roof of the net,then Hamsik chested down a superb ball from Gargano and was in acres of space and he placed the ball in the bottom corner past Lauro.

Salomon Kalou also had a shot from 20 yards which went just past the post,German Denis also had a free header from 6 yards which goes past the post and he had his head in his hands after he spurned that golden chance,then the 4th goal was scored from rampagining centreback Hugo Campagnaro after a great little through ball from German Denis found him and smashed home,Internacional also had the chances in the second half as well after a great close range header from Edu was palmed away be De Sanctis,the 5th goal was another goal from Marek Hamsik after a shocking back pass from Kleber fell to Hamsik who rounded the keeper and slotted home to round off an emphatic victory.

Napoli 2-0 AZ

kalou.jpg

Kalou scored the vital first goal in the match.

Napoli had one of there toughest league encounters tonight,they had to travel to the DSB Stadion to face last years dutch champions AZ Alkmaar,however Napoli went on the attack straight away and only 1 minute in Sergio Romero parried away a fine drive from Gargano,then the first real chance also fell to Napoli with Hamsik clean through after a reverse ball from Denis,but in his one on one with the keeper he hit the outside of the post and the ball went out for a goal kick,AZ had there first attack through David Mendes and his attempted chip over De Sanctis failed and landed on the roof net,Zokora also had another chance for Napoli but he fluffed his line when he missed a free header after fine play from Maggio on the right,the rest of the half created a lot of pressure from both sides with AZ having a chance from Maarten Maartens but he dragged his shot wide from 10 yards,then Napoli had a chance when a corner came in which Romero dropped but Napoli could not poke it home when the chance arose,AZ had another shot on target from David Mendes forcing Morgan De Sanctis into a fine fingertip save from 20 yards out,David Mendes again had a chance but with the keeper rushing out it put him off his stride and his shot trickled past the post,Napoli had another clear cut chance before half time when right back Maggio missed a simple tap in after Romero could not hold Zo

koras shot.

Then whatever Clifford said at half time clearly worked after the break after a few good crosses into the box the ball fell to Salomon Kalou who hit the shot early which caught keeper off guard and Napoli had a 1-0 lead,David Mendes who was the main threat for AZ again went close after a 25 yard strike thumped off the bar and back out of play,Napoli were denied by another great save after a thumping free kick from Hugo Campagnaro was palmed away by Sergio Romero,Gargano had another chance after a great run but when one on one he passed it wide of the post instead of into the net,Romero was again tested when he pulled off a fantastic reaction save from German Denis,AZ then went down to ten men as striker Ari got himself sent off for two bookable offences,Hamsik then produced a moment of class to put the game to bed,he skipped past Rasmus Elm and then curled a fine cracking 25 yard shot into the net,Hamsik than had a chance to get his second but somehow conspired to miss an open goal.

Completely forgot about this thread:eek:,anyway my league form has been poor as I switched to 4-5-1 as playing 3 at the back didn't seem to work at all,howvever recently I switched back and started to win a few games again and im still in 2nd 4 points ahead of 3rd placed Feyenoord after 24 games and if I find my early season form then promotion won't be a problem,I also have a World Champ Cup semi final against Genoa to look forward too and there is a real chance of me winning that which would be brilliant.:D

Riferimento: Re: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Completely forgot about this thread:eek:' date='anyway my league form has been poor as I switched to 4-5-1 as playing 3 at the back didn't seem to work at all,howvever recently I switched back and started to win a few games again and im still in 2nd 4 points ahead of 3rd placed Feyenoord after 24 games and if I find my early season form then promotion won't be a problem,I also have a World Champ Cup semi final against Genoa to look forward too and there is a real chance of me winning that which would be brilliant.:D[/quote']

Haha, with my napoli, everything is going great, gona copy-paste a post ive made on my wc 7665 discussion thread.

Napoli Are officially Div. 4 Champions!!!!!

Italy_World_Champions.jpg

There was no competition for napoli in Div. 4, infact they manage to centre the championship with still 6 games left, due to a very well made Campaign in which players like Totti, Milito, Ozil joined the club.

A crushing victory today Against Internacional, a fairly weak team which is 19th in the league table.

soccerleaguecompetition.png

4-0 for Napoli at the Beira Rio stadium, where Napoli dominated the game even if struggling at some point.

diego-milito-inter.jpg

A firing start for napoli that after 10 minutes were ahead by 2 goals (9th min.Odemwinge and 11th min.Milito), after that the rivals of internacional wake up and try reduce the gap but napoli defence and golakeeper do not let em pass. And til the end of the 1st half nothing else happens.

At the start of the 2nd half Internacional had surrendered to Napoli's Superiority and let em do what they wanted, infact after just 1 minute at min. 46 a cross from the left is headed home by Diego MILITO, and its goal number 2 for El Principe!!!!! At this point there was just one team on the field, Napoli, which reduced the game speed and started controlling the macth, but at min 78. a magnificent shot from Marek Hamsik signs result to 4-0, the game ends without any other dangerous situations.

The Indiscussed man of the macth is Milito, which just made collapse all of Internacional's tactics. A great game that signs napoli as the champions of Div. 4

And so Napoli in their 1st season in the World Championship manage to win an important rise to a higher Division.

Re: Riferimento: Re: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Haha' date=' with my napoli, everything is going great, gona copy-paste a post ive made on my wc 7665 discussion thread.[/b']

Napoli Are officially Div. 4 Champions!!!!!

Italy_World_Champions.jpg

There was no competition for napoli in Div. 4, infact they manage to centre the championship with still 6 games left, due to a very well made Campaign in which players like Totti, Milito, Ozil joined the club.

A crushing victory today Against Internacional, a fairly weak team which is 19th in the league table.

4-0 for Napoli at the Beira Rio stadium, where Napoli dominated the game even if struggling at some point.

diego-milito-inter.jpg

A firing start for napoli that after 10 minutes were ahead by 2 goals (9th min.Odemwinge and 11th min.Milito), after that the rivals of internacional wake up and try reduce the gap but napoli defence and golakeeper do not let em pass. And til the end of the 1st half nothing else happens.

At the start of the 2nd half Internacional had surrendered to Napoli's Superiority and let em do what they wanted, infact after just 1 minute at min. 46 a cross from the left is headed home by Diego MILITO, and its goal number 2 for El Principe!!!!! At this point there was just one team on the field, Napoli, which reduced the game speed and started controlling the macth, but at min 78. a magnificent shot from Marek Hamsik signs result to 4-0, the game ends without any other dangerous situations.

The Indiscussed man of the macth is Milito, which just made collapse all of Internacional's tactics. A great game that signs napoli as the champions of Div. 4

And so Napoli in their 1st season in the World Championship manage to win an important rise to a higher Division.

Well done mate,I have won tonight and Feyenoord has drew meaning with 13 games left in the league there is a 6 point gap between myself and Feyenoord,instead of buying stars like you have I have sold mine off and forged into more of a team so I have the chance to cover the injuries as there is plenty of time to buy 90+ in the future.

My Current Napoli Squad:

Morgan De Sanctis

Gennaro Iezzo

Matteo Gianello

Leighton Baines

Salivtore Aronica

Erminio Rullo

Joao Perriera

Juan Zuniga

Gianluca Grava

Hugo Campagnaro

Paolo Cannavaro

Leandro Rinaudo

Lenardo Bonucci

Jesus Datolo

Fabio Coentrao

Christian Maggio

Walter Gargano

Didier Zokora

Nicolas Amodio

Felipe Melo

Luca Cigarini

Michele Pazienza

Mariano Bogaclino

Sebastien Giovinco

Ruben Micael

Diego Perotti

Aleksandr Samedov

Roberto De Zerbi

Salomon Kalou

Victor Obinna

Carneiro Keirrison

Benjani

Erwin Hoffer

Pia

German Denis

Gokhan Unul

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: WC7966 Napoli Match Reports/Transfer Thread

Well done mate' date='I have won tonight and Feyenoord has drew meaning with 13 games left in the league there is a 6 point gap between myself and Feyenoord,instead of buying stars like you have I have sold mine off and forged into more of a team so I have the chance to cover the injuries as there is plenty of time to buy 90+ in the future.

My Current Napoli Squad:

Morgan De Sanctis

Gennaro Iezzo

Matteo Gianello

Leighton Baines

Salivtore Aronica

Erminio Rullo

Joao Perriera

Juan Zuniga

Gianluca Grava

Hugo Campagnaro

Paolo Cannavaro

Leandro Rinaudo

Lenardo Bonucci

Jesus Datolo

Fabio Coentrao

Christian Maggio

Walter Gargano

Didier Zokora

Nicolas Amodio

Felipe Melo

Luca Cigarini

Michele Pazienza

Mariano Bogaclino

Sebastien Giovinco

Ruben Micael

Diego Perotti

Aleksandr Samedov

Roberto De Zerbi

Salomon Kalou

Victor Obinna

Carneiro Keirrison

Benjani

Erwin Hoffer

Pia

German Denis

Gokhan Unul[/quote']

Nice team, very young, my campaign was to try make a squad mixed of youngsters and Veteran stars, and so i did, heres my team.

napolisquadviewyourfirs.png

I own, Ananidze aswell, which is away on loan. While Thiago motta, Marco rossi and Bonera are on loan in my team.

and i made an offer for badstuber, hope the manager accepts it, plus i might buy Ruben micael hes a free agent in my setup.

Fair win against the dangerous rivals of Feyenoord. Matej Delac and Romelu Lukaku Protaginists of the game

napolifootballclubtacti.png

After Winning the league with 6 games to go,the Napoli Manager decided to make play those who didnt have the chance during the league, and so players like the golakeeper Delac, the defenders Khacheridi and Van der Wiel, the midfielder Rossi and the attacking Duo Marin and Lukaku.

RomeluLukaku.jpg

The players, knowing that they dont have much space in the team, made their best to shine on the field, granting them a well deserved but very fought victory. The game opens with a great header from marko marin goes into the net all this at min. 12, but feyenoord players show their pride and after just 3 minutes the game is even again with Tomassom. Napoli is abit shocked by this sudden but napoli tactical and technical skills are much higher than feyenoord, infact after just 3 minutes from the Feyenoord goal, lukaku scores even tho he was offside, but the flag stays down and Lukaku takes full advantage of the situation. After this goal both teams have occasional chances, but none of the teams exlpoits them properly. Same thing in the second half and so Napoli wins a match that isnt important in term of points, but its sure is important morally, giving to the players that play rarely a self-confidence boost.

The match winner is lukaku with the goal that changes the whole game.

great Game for the keeper Delac aswell which did a few essential parrys to assure the victory to napoli.

lol i just actually checked out and realized that i have the best attack and defence of the whole Game world (WC7665).

I have scored 79 times and conceded goal only 31 times.

2nd best attacks are Tottenham with 75 goals

and 3rd real Madrid with 74 goals

both teams 1st in their respective divisions (real 1st div., Tott 3rd div.)

2nd best defence is Dynamo Kyiv with 32 goals conceded, just 1 more than me. (but they are 5th in div.2)

3rd best defence is Sporting CP 33 goals conceded (they are 1st in div. 2)

And im the best manager of the game world.

worldchampionship7665ga.png

hahahahaha, im just showing off B)