Spl and Divison 1 and 2 ratings thread 2010

AFC Chewis

Re: Spl and Divison 1 ratings thread 2009/2010

Disagree with all of these.

Meldrum isn't even a player but a coach' date=' he should be down to about 70.

Ifil is 1st choice CB and will rise to 83/84 where he should have gone to this time

Young is no longer in first team plans except with a huge injury list, should drop below 80, but realistically will only be to 80

Fyvie is a first choice midfielder now (exepting his recent injury layoff) and will go over 80, probably 83. Paton & Pawlett are the same.

Aluko has fallen out of favour, and should drop to 82

Mackie also out of favour, and should drop to 81

Why would Lee Miller possibly drop? Not sure on the logic there?

Wright could possibly drop more.[/quote']

and i am only doing on just now games i will change if i fell necasary later in the season and the change is over the season not a couple of games do you know anthing about what the ratings are based on beacause i do

Re: Spl and Divison 1 and 2 ratings thread 2010

Rangers

2342778393_78c9fcdae3_o.jpg

Green-Riser

Blue- Probable Riser

Black- Stay

Orange- Probable Dropper

Red- Dropper

Goalkeepers

Allan McGregor 88-88

Neil Alexander 85-85

Scott Gallacher 64-64

Defenders

Sasa Papac 88-88

Steven Smith 84-84

Kirk Broadfoot 86-86

Steven Whittaker 86-86

Alan Lowling 76-76

Madjid Bougherra 87-88/89

David Weir 87-87

Danny Wilson 78-80/81

Midfielders

Jerome Rothen 88-87/86

DaMarcus Beasley 85-86

Steve Davis 88-88

Andrew Little 75-75

Pedro Mendes 89-89/88

Kevin Thomson 87-87/88

Andrew Shinnie 78-78

Paul Emslie 74-74

Lee McCulloch 87-87/88

Maurice Edu 85/85

Greg Wylde 72-72

Steven Naismith 86-86

John Fleck 82-82

Steven Lennon 74-74

Forwards

Kenny Miller 87-87/86

Kyle Lafferty 86-86/87

Nacho Novo 86-86

Rory Loy 74-74

Kris Boyd 89-90

Andrius Velicka 83- 83/82

velicka will drop to 80/81 fleck will rise to 83/84 and alexander might rise

young players normally rise to 80/81 and they have to play most of the season for a copule of season. iffil since he is nearly 30 and not playing internatinaol football and since when have you do anything to with aberdeen on the forum:mad:

I have no idea what this is meant to say?

and i am only doing on just now games i will change if i fell necasary later in the season and the change is over the season not a couple of games do you know anthing about what the ratings are based on beacause i do

Well if that's the case, why as has already been stated, are you posting re-ratings of players who have just been re-rated? You have nothing to re-rate them on, so perhaps your statement in bold is twaddle?

Well if that's the case' date=' why as has already been stated, are you posting re-ratings of players who have just been re-rated? You have nothing to re-rate them on, so perhaps your statement in bold is twaddle?[/quote']

i have already said i will change them when i fell necassary and i said i was stoping for just now if you read the thread:mad:

i have already said i will change them when i fell necassary and i said i was stoping for just now if you read the thread:mad:

But you've already made loads of changes, when the players have just been re-rated, so there is nothing to base future changes on - Mr 'do you know anthing about what the ratings are based on beacause i do':rolleyes:

But you've already made loads of changes' date=' when the players have just been re-rated, so there is nothing to base future changes on - Mr 'do you know anthing about what the ratings are based on beacause i do':rolleyes:[/quote']

it base on what i think not you :mad:

i meant to say i am more experinced i have been ot the forum longer and no more about sm and aberdeen ;)

Well actually, no you haven't, I've been on the forum twice as long as you. And if you think Meldrum is a player, you certainly know bugger all about the Dons.

p.s. Scotland (in your location) only has one 't'

pps. it's 'know' not 'no'

Well actually' date=' no you haven't, I've been on the forum twice as long as you. And if you think Meldrum is a player, you certainly know bugger all about the Dons.

p.s. Scotland (in your location) only has one 't'

pps. it's 'know' not 'no'[/quote']

it dm about spelling i been more active and btw i know meldrum is a player i am doing for the sm squad as sm think he is a player.

i kniw lots i been to hampden been a mascott

celtic_fc_logo.jpg

Celtic

BORUC,Artur 90...>90

ZALUSKA,Luckas 85...>86

FOX, Daniel 86 ...>87/88

NAYLOR, Lee 86 ...>85/84

MISUN, Milan 80 ...>80

HINKEL, Andreas 89 ...> 89

WILSON, Mark 86...>86/85

CADDIS, Paul 82 ...> 83/84

MCMANUS, Stephen 88...>87

CALDWELL, Gary 88 ...>88

LOOVENS, Glenn 87 ...>88

FLOOD, Willo 85 ...>83

MIZUNO, Koki 83 ...>81/80

BROWN, Scott 89 ...>89

ROBSON,Barry 88 ...>88

KI, Sung-Yueng 85 ...>85

CROSAS, Marc 85 ...>85/86

ZHENG, Zhi 83 ...> 83

N'GUEMO, Landry 87...> 87/86

MCGEADY, Aiden 89 ...>89

MALONEY, Shaun 88...> 88/89

MCCOURT, Patrick 82 ...>84

MGGIN,Niall 80...> 81/82

Scott MCDONALD 89 ...>89

Georgios SAMARAS 87..>88/87

Marc-Antoine FORTUNE 86...>87/88

Chris KILLEN 83...>83

I realise this is ur first time pal so its all good. But...

Maloney should go down hes injured to much and when he plays he beats invisibal players and when the real ones come at him he loses it.

Samers must stay same beacuse he is in top form for us expect for today.

Fortune will only go up 1

Mcourt and mcginn should shoot up the rooth they are both proving there worth.

Mcmanus and cawdwell should go down to 80 there both pish

Boruc has to rise

Mcgeady is by far the best player in spl and should be 91 imo he would do same in prem.

Also on Rangers kenny Miller has been great for them this season so why is he gunna drop:confused:

celtic_fc_logo.jpg

Celtic

BORUC' date='Artur 90...>90[/color']

ZALUSKA,Luckas 85...>86

FOX, Daniel 86 ...>87/88

NAYLOR, Lee 86 ...>85/84

MISUN, Milan 80 ...>80

WILSON, Mark 86...>86/85

CALDWELL, Gary 88 ...>88

LOOVENS, Glenn 87 ...>88

FLOOD, Willo 85 ...>83

BROWN, Scott 89 ...>89

ROBSON,Barry 88 ...>88

KI, Sung-Yueng 85 ...>85

ZHENG, Zhi 83 ...> 83

MCGEADY, Aiden 89 ...>89

MGGIN,Niall 80...> 81/82

Scott MCDONALD 89 ...>89

Chris KILLEN 83...>83

Maloney should go down hes injured to much and when he plays he beats invisibal players and when the real ones come at him he loses it.

Boruc has to rise

Mcgeady is by far the best player in spl and should be 91 imo he would do same in prem.

Also on Rangers kenny Miller has been great for them this season so why is he gunna drop:confused:

spl average for mgdeady and boruc your a right with kenny miller.

mcmanus and caldwell wont drop as playing reguarlay and internatinoal.

i didnt do the rangers that was marty so i cant change that

Kyle Lafferty 86-86/87

You have McGregor as staying the same and yet you have Lafferty down for a rise??!!

I have Rangers season ticket holding friends who tell me Lafferty is still a joke. Although he is playing out of position most matches. But he definitely doesn't deserve a rise.

McGregor is about the best keeper in Scotland and is deserving of a 1pt increase but he will need to keep that form up all the way to the next rating changes.

Obviously, for personal reasons, I hope he doesn't. :o

celtic_fc_logo.jpg

Celtic

BORUC' date='Artur 90...>90[/color']

ZALUSKA,Luckas 85...>86

FOX, Daniel 86 ...>87/88

NAYLOR, Lee 86 ...>85/84

MISUN, Milan 80 ...>80

WILSON, Mark 86...>86/85

CALDWELL, Gary 88 ...>88

LOOVENS, Glenn 87 ...>88

FLOOD, Willo 85 ...>83

BROWN, Scott 89 ...>89

ROBSON,Barry 88 ...>88

KI, Sung-Yueng 85 ...>85

ZHENG, Zhi 83 ...> 83

MCGEADY, Aiden 89 ...>89

MGGIN,Niall 80...> 81/82

Scott MCDONALD 89 ...>89

Chris KILLEN 83...>83

Boruc has to rise

Without Maloney in the team we have an imbalance. Any time we play the ball on the deck through the midfield it almost always ends up at McGeady. Too much pressure on one player. Mainly because we don't have an outlet on the opposite side. At least with Maloney playing we have that balance. The balance we miss since Naka left.

I agree with the McGinn statement but not so much with the McCourt statement.

Big Mick isn't Celtic quality. He has the heart but not the talent. Unfortunately Caldwell has more talent but his head(and I dont mean this as a cheap shot, sorry Heid) is bigger than his boots. In saying that, he's the best CB we have by quite a distance. He is by no means poor.

Boruc has to rise...? Based on what exactly? Reputation? Because if we had the chance to sell him for a good price I'd take it in a heartbeat.

You have McGregor as staying the same and yet you have Lafferty down for a rise??!!

I have Rangers season ticket holding friends who tell me Lafferty is still a joke. Although he is playing out of position most matches. But he definitely doesn't deserve a rise.

McGregor is about the best keeper in Scotland and is deserving of a 1pt increase but he will need to keep that form up all the way to the next rating changes.

Obviously' date=' for personal reasons, I hope he doesn't. :o[/quote']

Agree with Lafferty but I think oruc and Mcgregor and equals. Both are very good goalkeepers and even though Boruc plays internationally ( could change soon for Mcgrregor ) he doesn't perform well for them. IMO they should both be same rating.

Agree with Lafferty but I think oruc and Mcgregor and equals. Both are very good goalkeepers and even though Boruc plays internationally ( could change soon for Mcgrregor ) he doesn't perform well for them. IMO they should both be same rating.

I agree. Boruc is rated 2pts above McGregor at the minute but McGregor has been his equal in the SPL for over a season now and it pains me to say that.

The previous poster that I mentioned had him as staying at an 88 but Lafferty to increase. I wonder how much real SPL football these people actually watch...

Without Maloney in the team we have an imbalance. Any time we play the ball on the deck through the midfield it almost always ends up at McGeady. Too much pressure on one player. Mainly because we don't have an outlet on the opposite side. At least with Maloney playing we have that balance. The balance we miss since Naka left.

I agree with the McGinn statement but not so much with the McCourt statement.

Big Mick isn't Celtic quality. He has the heart but not the talent. Unfortunately Caldwell has more talent but his head(and I dont mean this as a cheap shot' date=' sorry Heid) is bigger than his boots. In saying that, he's the best CB we have by quite a distance. He is by no means poor.

Boruc has to rise...? Based on what exactly? Reputation? Because if we had the chance to sell him for a good price I'd take it in a heartbeat.[/quote']

Agree with everything e*cept from Caldwell. IMO O'dea is the best C we have and he's bloody out on loan. And if an offer came in for Boruc of 7,8,9m I still wouldn't take it. Scottish football can't attract decent players anymore because well, let's be honest, the games aren't e*actly the best. We won't get a replacement for him. Zaluska is good but not of Boruc's quality.

I agree. Boruc is rated 2pts above McGregor at the minute but McGregor has been his equal in the SPL for over a season now and it pains me to say that.

The previous poster that I mentioned had him as staying at an 88 but Lafferty to increase. I wonder how much real SPL football these people actually watch...

I think Sm never rose him because of the bad performances of Rangers in the CL and the whole internatiol thing but either Mcgreror will rise or Boruc will drop to Mcgregor's rating. Preferably Boruc doesn't drop as he's in my Celtic team.:D

Agree with everything e*cept from Caldwell. IMO O'dea is the best C we have and he's bloody out on loan.

I'm a big admirer of Darren but I get the feeling our current manager doesn't feel the same way. He's back from his stint at Reading and we had two CB's on the bench today. McManus and Thompson. Yep. That's how far Darren has fallen which is a greayt shame. Especially when playing them. He never let the hoops down when he played in a Glasgow derby. You only have to look to last seasons League Cup final for proof of that.

And if an offer came in for Boruc of 7' date='8,9m I still wouldn't take it. Scottish football can't attract decent players anymore because well, let's be honest, the games aren't e*actly the best. We won't get a replacement for him. Zaluska is good but not of Boruc's quality.[/quote']

I would. Artur's halo is slipping. He isn't the same keeper he once was and still makes basic errors through lack of focus. And he doesn't look anywhere near as agile as he once was. Zaluska came in for him when he was injured and didn't put a foot wrong. Artur has returned and has made a couple of mistakes since he's been back in the team. £7mill for him? Sorry, but yes please and spend it on a good CB.