Spl and Divison 1 and 2 ratings thread 2010

AFC Chewis

Re: Spl and Divison 1 and 2 ratings thread 2010

I'm a big admirer of Darren but I get the feeling our current manager doesn't feel the same way. He's back from his stint at Reading and we had two CB's on the bench today. McManus and Thompson. Yep. That's how far Darren has fallen which is a greayt shame. Especially when playing them. He never let the hoops down when he played in a Glasgow derby. You only have to look to last seasons League Cup final for proof of that.

I would. Artur's halo is slipping. He isn't the same keeper he once was and still makes basic errors through lack of focus. And he doesn't look anywhere near as agile as he once was. Zaluska came in for him when he was injured and didn't put a foot wrong. Artur has returned and has made a couple of mistakes since he's been back in the team. £7mill for him? Sorry' date=' but yes please and spend it on a good CB.[/quote']

True he's put on a "few" pounds ..;) but I think his ability is returning. Also Zaluska would be a good keeper with more e*perience. Personally I think he should be called up internationally instead of Boruc and see how he handles it.

Also Mowbry's signings so far haven't e*actly done anything yet to prove their worth with e*ception to Nguemo who I think can be a decent player, just needs to work on his short passing and vision. So whenever I hear of us interested in another player I think " oh god, is this going to be like the last one" idea.

EDIT: Bloody keyboard. So many spelling mistakes coz it's that old.

True he's put on a "few" pounds ..;) but I think his ability is returning. Also Zaluska would be a good keeper with more e*perience. Personally I think he should be called up internationally instead of Boruc and see how he handles it.

Also Mowbry's signings so far haven't e*actly done anything yet to prove their worth with e*ception to Nguemo who I think can be a decent player' date=' just needs to work on his short passing and vision. So whenever I hear of us interested in another player I think " oh god, is this going to be like the last one" idea.

EDIT: Bloody keyboard. So many spelling mistakes coz it's that old.[/quote']

Sometimes new signings need time to blend in to new surroundings and a different style of play. For instance, I thought Fortune was outstanding today. My MotM by a distance. And I think he'll only get better as the second half of the season pans out.

Hopefully Ki will rejuvenate our central midfield in an attacking sense and I pray to God that TM signs a good CB in this window because we need that more than anything else in the world.

Sometimes new signings need time to blend in to new surroundings and a different style of play. For instance' date=' I thought Fortune was outstanding today. My MotM by a distance. And I think he'll only get better as the second half of the season pans out.

Hopefully Ki will rejuvenate our central midfield in an attacking sense and I pray to God that TM signs a good CB in this window because we need that more than anything else in the world.[/quote']

I think it's quite obvious we have ALWAYS had problems at the back. Just before we had players like Hartson ( hope he gets well soon ) And Larsson and Sutton etc ( can't think of anyone beyond O'Niel, it was before my time ) scoring more goals than we conceded so it wasn't really THAT big of issue but now we haven't got a prolific goalscorer it's causing concerns. I really do hope Fortune finds his feet and works some sort of partnership with Mcdonald OR Samaras ( doing well this season ) to take the scoring pressure off Mcdonald. Agree with Ki, voted Asia's young player of the year, hopefully rejuvinatesthe midfield and provides us with that finishing ball we so desperately need.

I agree. Boruc is rated 2pts above McGregor at the minute but McGregor has been his equal in the SPL for over a season now and it pains me to say that.

The previous poster that I mentioned had him as staying at an 88 but Lafferty to increase. I wonder how much real SPL football these people actually watch...

Can only agree. The re-ratings posted in this thread are appalling. Normally you come on here and find some gems that you can pick up to make some cash, this thread is started by someone who has listed a lot of players and stuck some numbers beside them. How on earth did he get 4 rep points?

Can only agree. The re-ratings posted in this thread are appalling. Normally you come on here and find some gems that you can pick up to make some cash' date=' this thread is started by someone who has listed a lot of players and stuck some numbers beside them. How on earth did he get 4 rep points?[/quote']

it my first go and i said i would probably make mistakes i am an abereen season ticket holder and the rep was for being helpful unlike you:o

Can only agree. The re-ratings posted in this thread are appalling. Normally you come on here and find some gems that you can pick up to make some cash' date=' this thread is started by someone who has listed a lot of players and stuck some numbers beside them. How on earth did he get 4 rep points?[/quote']

and that what most people do an i aint a rangers / celtic fan but boruc should stay and if you are so goo why dont you do it

At the request of the creator, im closing this thread.

A note to everyone on here though.

> predicting rating changes are tough so make sure you fully understand how 'ratings' work on SM before attempting to a) predict B) question someones work

> People put alot of hard work into some threads, in some cases it can be very very wrong, others it can be right but make sure your polite in your responses.