Player to be added to Database

Spurs have Just signed Abel taarabt on loan from Lens, below is some more information.

In January 2007 Tottenham Hotspur agreed a deal with French side Lens to bring teenage midfielder Adel Taarabt to White Hart Lane on loan.

The 17-year-old only needs international clearance to complete his move to England, having broken into the first-team picture with his current employers earlier in the season.

Spurs sporting director Damien Comolli told the club's official website: "Adel is recognised as one of the best talents in Europe for his age.

"He will be a healthy addition to the squad and is a continuation of our policy of attracting the best young talent, as we seek to improve the quality of the team both now and for the future.

"We're especially pleased that we beat several leading Premiership clubs to his signature."

If he is added I think he should be given a rating of low 70s, as Arsenal and Chelsea were both reported to be interested in signing him as well

• 6 months later...

Re: Player to be added to Database

will leave the thread as he is a good prospect. only played a minimal amount but rated very highly. Is on long term loan with Spurs at the moment. Rated 73 and a free agent in many setups' date=' [b']meaning he will cost about 175k[/b].

Meaning he will cost exactly 175k actually Steve!:D

I have heard big things about this kid, some even compared him to a young ZIDANE!!:eek: Doubt he can be that good but time will tell!

Probably made a mistake signing for spurs though, they couldn't develop a caterpillar into a butterfly!!:D;)

Re: Player to be added to Database

Marseille has a new youngster' date=' probably will play on the youth squad or for their CFA team, his last name is Ayew and he is a striker. He is 17, and he has played in some of the friendlies this preseason, I'd start him around 73.[/quote']

yeah he is a ghanaian , the son of ghanaian legend abedi ayew pele , i guess some know him , i live in ghana , saw him play here many times talented

• 1 month later...