Gold Championship 85

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 85

Kinda strange but i had Juventus but released them 4 Lyon i' date='ve wanted them 4 ages one of my fav teams and i,ve got Roma,Milan and Inter so enough Italian teams.[/quote']

Wow what are the odds, i didnt get them i got a phone call from a mate told him to log into my account and get them for me then i did it over the phone thanks alot tho :D

sevilla news

MOST PLAYERS AVAILABLE

KANOUTE 94 RATED

YOUNG GUYS

CAPEL 90 RATED

FAZIO 87 RATED

88 RATED ACOSTA AND KONKO

AND MANY MORE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT ANY DEALS

I AM UNDER NO PRESSURE TO SELL AS THE TEAM IS GOOD ENOUGH AS IT IS. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE SOME GUYS ON AND BRING IN SOME FRESH FACES

All Atletico Madrid players must go bar my players under 83 and juardo + asenjo. Aguero is still for sale,not many bids for him yet(via p/m) forlan has a good bid from real(will be hard to beat) and simao + rodriguez have deals agreed. Ufagulsi still available aswell so p/m me in game!

AC MILAN

Mathieu Flamini has been put on the transfer list

Im looking for p/e for him only, if anyone is interested in him please pm me and im sure we could come to an agreement for him

Good luck everyone and all the best for the new year

Pato, Ronaldinho and Thiago silva unavailable at the moment as i don't won't to change too much of my Milan team

Huntelaar is also available for p/e would like a young striker 90+ for him

VfL Wolfsburg News

VfL Wolfsburg, the German giants recently announced they have found a new manager after a long and exhausting search. Unknown Englishman Liam Bolton will take charge of the reigns from now on.

fmkh2b.jpg

Bolton has already said he is looking to challenge for the title this season and believes they have a better and deeper squad in place than when Wolfsburg famously became German champions, just months ago.

First Game: 2/1/10 - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Trabzonspor are pleased to unveil Nicky Barmby as a loan signing to provide cover. We'd like to extend our thanks to Hull City.

However, the AZ manager has caused problems by rejecting loan bids for a player on the loan list.

The loan offer for Pontus WERNBLOOM of AZ has been rejected. AZ do not want to send the player out on loan

:mad:

He's a good bloke though :D

KANOUTE NO INTEREST !!

suppose i will be stuck with him :D:D:D:D

just like trez in g/c 18 who has 111 goals in 132 games

or in g/c 40 where he has 93 goals in 89 games

ohhh but he's old ohhhh but he might drop :rolleyes::rolleyes:

one day people may realise this game is not all about ratings ;)

and when that day comes i will stop winning :eek: