Gold Championship 85

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gold Championship 85

Falkirk%20FC.jpg

Falkirk appoint Adam Johnson as the man to lead them into new era

It has been announced that the small scottish outfit have appointed ambitious englishman Adam Johnson to lead them to SMFA cup football in 4 seasons

A goal Johnson finds reasonable:

"everyone needs goals, and we now have one. I will not meddle to much with the first team this season, my plan is to bring in a few players who have buckets of quality and bring in some of the worlds most exciting talent, its bound to work"

Johnson has brought in several players, some it is believed he will sell on after a short spell as a way of making money, others suck as: Yaroslav RAKYTSKYY, Pavel YAKOVLEV, Andrej KRAMARIC, Sanchez WATT, Germán PACHECO and Nika PILIEV to name a few.

More are to be expected as soon as funds are raised through the sale of squad players, Johnson is set to be particularly pleased with the signing of Rakytskyy, who he believes is the next big Ukranian talent.

34039__ft_max.jpg

304_1198523143.gif

SANTOS NEWS

Santos Manager Daniel Vaz stated at a press release yesterday that Juninho will return to Brazil and be part of the brand new squad that is said to take the Brazilian league by storm.

200px-Juninho_wikipedia.jpg

He also added that he was in good terms with Milan and England all star David Beckham which could see a trade for 17 year old Maestro Neymar.

140px-David_Beckham_at_Al_Saad_%28cropped%29.jpg

He ended up saying that Santos will be MORE than ready for their first game against Botafogo later this week.

newcastle news

in:

BRUNO CHINA, Manuel from Mallorca for 6 million

out:

COLOCCINI, Fabricio to wolves for 3million and K.DOYLE

BUTT, Nicky to watford for 5million

bids accpected:

ROMERO, Mauricio for 10.1mill

loans:

FABIO, Pereira da Silva from man u

PEDRO, Rodríguez from barca

happy with the deals i have made so far as i have done loads of deals with people instend of with exturnal clubs

Has anyone else noticed the distinct lack of bids from the AI for TL players' date=' i sent a ticket, its hard enough to manage small teams in GC's without not being able to sell your current dead wood :D[/quote']

Yes.. Also had bids in to external sides for nearly 48 hours without a response although I notice none have been completed in this setup today so maybe that's why.

Very annoying when I play you first game though :o

Yes.. Also had bids in to external sides for nearly 48 hours without a response although I notice none have been completed in this setup today so maybe that's why.

Very annoying when I play you first game though :o

Ticket response was so vague and no where near attempted, let alone answered my original enquiry which was that it seems as like the frequency of ai bids has reduced.

response - clubs have no time limit when they bid on a transfer listed player.

yeah cheers SM this reduction in AI bids has nothing to do with the complete mess you have recently made of transfers, why dont they just admit something is wrong, and answer my question :mad:

Falkirk need to sell players ahhhhh ! team looks poor, got a few good prospects and some money makers so things are on the way but i need to sell quick so i can raid unmanaged in the next 2 weeks lol

SANTOS NEWS

304_1198523143.gif

Santos Manager Daniel Vaz has just released news that English and MLS-All Star David Beckham will move to the brazilian team in a deal that sees young gun Paulo Henrique Moving to Italian giants AC Milan.

beckham_england.jpg

Beckham told reporters that he was 'delighted to spend his remaining days' at the Brazilian side and was looking forward to playing alongside Juninho. Manager Daniel Vaz also unveiled that Beckham will be the new captain of the Brazilian team.

Also in the press release, Daniel Vaz said he has struck a deal with free agent Jorge Andrade who was signed to the club for a whopping 4.5 million. His 5 year contract will see him in the club for another 6-7 seasons.

200px-Jorge_Andrade_31mar2007.jpg

Finally Daniel Vaz announced that Portugal Veteran Helder Postiga will be the 'target man' that assists 17 year old Neymar this season as he has just signed for Santos from Sporting CP in a deal which sees Rodrigo Mancha playing for the Portuguese giants.

220963.jpg

18 signings made by Queen of the South so far, and finally had some bids for TL players in the past few days so a few of them have been sold. Still a few left with external sides offering less than my chairman's value making it difficult to get rid of them :rolleyes: Should have some more signings tomorrow then I can start to sort the tactics and formation out, that being the excuse for Saturday's result. ;)

18 signings made by Queen of the South so far' date=' and finally had some bids for TL players in the past few days so a few of them have been sold. Still a few left with external sides offering less than my chairman's value making it difficult to get rid of them :rolleyes: Should have some more signings tomorrow then I can start to sort the tactics and formation out, that being the [b']excuse for Saturday's result[/b]. ;)

:D ! made me smile that result did, im rather looking forward to this challenhe G-Man, especially if Romano sticks to his Raith Rovers. My plan is to slowly pick up players who can make it in each poisition, instead of buying loads of money makers like my Bournemouth, because in less competitive GC's like this it will be easy.

Few money makers have arrived at Falkirk, and a couple of goodens.

oh did i mention that in the first league game i beat G-Man 5-1 :D

:D ! made me smile that result did' date=' im rather looking forward to this challenhe G-Man, especially if Romano sticks to his Raith Rovers. My plan is to slowly pick up players who can make it in each poisition, instead of buying loads of money makers like my Bournemouth, because in less competitive GC's like this it will be easy.

Few money makers have arrived at Falkirk, and a couple of goodens.

oh did i mention that in the first league game i beat G-Man 5-1 :D[/quote']

Side should be a lot stronger by the next time I play you at the start of February so will have revenge then :P Have £10.5m now which is basically double what I had at the start so looking to pick up a few 78-low 80s after I've finished raiding Colombia ;)

Santos News

Manager Daniel Vaz was ecstatic with his Brazilian side when they beat Italian Giants Fiorentina 1-0 in this weeks Champion Cup match. Daniel Vaz was all about the risks as he rested his big names Juninho and Postiga ahead of the clash.

Beckham lead the Santos side against a more than impressive Fiorentina first team in what would look like a one sided match. But only 5 minutes into the match local hero Luiz Gustavo struck gold by sliding the ball past Fiorentina's Frey.

32959_1220352052.jpg

The Goal Scorer.

The rest of the match was even more exciting as both Santos as well as Fiorentina hitting the upright, but to Fiorentina manager Ryan Barry's disappointment the match ended 1-0 with Gustavo taking top honours.

Manager Daniel Vaz said 'all my players gave their hearts for this game and we'll be looking forward to qualifying for the second stages.'

He'll be ready for tonights fixture against Vasco Da Gama as Postiga and Juninho will be played 100% according to the manager.

• 1 month later...

My Falkirk challenge is going "ok"

Still on the look out for a quality CF, missed out on a few players i wanted due to SM going slow and my bids being on my missed targets for well over 24 hours :rolleyes:

However, after a dissapointing start to the season, with only 1 win out of 5 games, iv strung together an impressive 9 wins and 1 draw B)

Also making it through into the Scottish cup semi where ill face Celtic :eek:

Bought in some money spinners and some quality players:

Galeano

Rakytskyy

Gum

Dalton

Bertoglio

Yakolev

Watt

Pacheo

& Piliev are the most notable ones. B)

My Falkirk challenge is going "ok"

Isn't 2nd enough then? :P

Queen of the South top Division 2 at the moment after a good run of form, plenty of time to change though. Need to add more depth/risers but haven't been as active recently so will hopefully do that soon.

Like Adam, also in the Semi's of the Shield, have a slightly easier game away to Dundee United ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't 2nd enough then? :P

Tis much better now that im top :P

I havent lost in the league in 11 games now. had such a bad start to this campaign, won 1, lost 3 and drew 1 out of my first 5 league fixtures :eek:

I lost the Semi final against Celtic, on penalities :( gutted.

My defense is so good and will continue to get better, slightly worried on the midfield and striker department . . but meh, quite a few money spinners have rose, just a case of waiting for TB to expire and bidding away

Tis much better now that im top :P

:/ :o

I'd take the play-offs tbh, should stay in those places unless I go on a pap run of form. Most of my signings haven't been reviewed yet, just hope none of them have stopped playing since I bought them :P Still haven't got around to signing anybody else although now I'm slowly doing scouting for GC100 hopefully I can get some of them here as well :)

Delighted to announce the arrival of Christian ERIKSEN to Falkirk, short term doesnt help my weaker midfield problem at all, long term it certainly will.

Had a bid accepted on Boyata but have no cash so it was cancelled ! so if you want him he is free still !

Also Neymar is at a unmanaged team, if anyone see's this, bids on him, gets him, cani loan him ?

• 2 months later...

Queen of the South will play in Division 1 next season after beating Dunfermline 2-0 in the Play-Off Final. Legati and Milic get the goals.

Big changes are now expected to be made before next year, with only Paulo Garces, Jasmin Sudic, Daniel Nordmark, Martin Mutumba, Daniel Larsson and Charlie Austin expected to stay.