Gold Championship 85

Re: Gold Championship 85

Expected to avoid relegation this season, although I'm targeting a place in Europe. Also had a stadium increase of 3941 to 10353.

First player out was Matias Campos for £4.7m, he'll be followed by Joan Oriol (3.49m) and Maxim Zinovyev (1.05m)

And 6 players complete moves to Queen of the South today. Hamburg striker Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting joins for £1.7m, and Nathan Delfouneso (2m) also joins to complete a talented set of strikers alongside Daniel Larsson and Charlie Austin.

Highly rated Rochdale CB Craig Dawson arrives for £250k, whilst Spanish trio Lamas Juan Dominguez, Francisco Javi Lopez and Daniel Toribio all sign as free agents.

More signings expected tomorrow..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ridiculously, after winning the division 2 title, Falkirk, lie top of the division 1 table after 4 games, had a few nice increases, squad isnt that special as a whole, but have a handful of excellent young players, playing at good clubs in major european leagues

Also noticed i had a little stadium increase to the mid 13 thousands instead of 12.

• 3 weeks later...

ridiculously' date=' after winning the division 2 title, Falkirk, lie top of the division 1 table after 4 games, had a few nice increases, squad isnt that special as a whole, but have a handful of excellent young players, playing at good clubs in major european leagues

Also noticed i had a little stadium increase to the mid 13 thousands instead of 12.[/quote']

Once again, Falkirk still top the table of Division 1 in Scotland, even though my team is definately not up to scratch, only got a few players id like to keep long term lol, rest are money spinners or players im not that keen on lol !

Squad is worth a piddly 112.2 million after 1.5 seasons, think its more than doubled, maybe tripled i dont know lol, but im not that proud of it.

Only players im happy with are:

Eriksen

Wellington Silva

Labyad

Galeano

Schurrle

Gatagov

Piliev

& Raktyskyy

+ a few others tbh, but its nothing special

10 games, im on 18 points and 2 points clear of second place Rangers, pretty much everyone, beats everyone in this division lol !

G-Man at Queen of the South is only 4 points behind me lol

Once again' date=' Falkirk still top the table of Division 1 in Scotland, even though my team is definately not up to scratch, only got a few players id like to keep long term lol, rest are money spinners or players im not that keen on lol !

Squad is worth a piddly 112.2 million after 1.5 seasons, think its more than doubled, maybe tripled i dont know lol, but im not that proud of it.

Only players im happy with are:

Eriksen

Wellington Silva

Labyad

Galeano

Schurrle

Gatagov

Piliev

& Raktyskyy

+ a few others tbh, but its nothing special

10 games, im on 18 points and 2 points clear of second place Rangers, pretty much everyone, beats everyone in this division lol !

G-Man at Queen of the South is only 4 points behind me lol[/quote']

In Spain, the difference between 3rd and 11th is just 2 points ;) the top2 are a bit forward.. :/

Was a pathetic start for Queen of the South, but since beating Falkirk on penalties (:P) in the Shield, I've gone unbeaten including wins over Celtic and Rangers.

Since the last post, added 2 more signings in pre-season. Youssouf Mulumbu joined from West Brom for £3.9m, and Ilkay Gundogan from FC Nurnberg for £1.3m.

That obviously didn't work, and so after a few games I decided to use the rest of the cash I had. ;) Found Adam Johnson at unmanaged, but had to wait a few days to offer. Unfortunately he made his England debut in that time and loads of other clubs became interested. :/ Also missed out on Shawcross, and someone also took Boca Juniors before Frei could become available.

So instead, I signed 4 random 84s that were cheap and that seems to have worked so far.

Like Adam, not really happy with the squad. Strikers I'm happy with as there's some decent talent there, AM is fine but the rest needs improving. Only have £924k at the moment, and there's one area that I want to improve next, but just need the cash. :)

• 3 months later...

The final day of the premier league season will be very interesting in terms of 4th spot. 4 Clubs are all in with a chance of claiming their spot in the SMFA Cup.

Table:

table.jpg

As for the last fixtures of the season, Spurs will be hoping Liverpool and Champions Manchester United can do them a favour...

fixtures.jpg

Good Luck to all involved.

• 3 months later...

Well last season i won the title with Falkirk ! :D

This season i lost the charity shield to celtic ( :mad: ) and im currently third but still in the fight for the title.

I qualified from my SMFA cup group which included the likes of Roma, Villarreal and UNAM Pumas.

I drew Sevilla in the first knockout round and last night, with my second string i won 1-0 away in Spain.

This morning, Doyle (87), Botia (87) + Uchida (87) all joined Falkirk. Im expecting to announce the signing of a 88 CM and hopefully someone else by this time next week :)

Love this little team.

Well last season i won the title with Falkirk ! :D

This season i lost the charity shield to celtic ( :mad: ) and im currently third but still in the fight for the title.

I qualified from my SMFA cup group which included the likes of Roma' date=' Villarreal and UNAM Pumas.

I drew Sevilla in the first knockout round and last night, with my second string i won 1-0 away in Spain.

This morning, Doyle (87), Botia (87) + Uchida (87) all joined Falkirk. Im expecting to announce the signing of a 88 CM and hopefully someone else by this time next week :)

Love this little team.[/quote']

AH, so the Paul is you! Nice team you have there.

parmalat.jpg

;)

Yup' date=' the account name is named after one of my favourite villa players, Paul McGrath !

Your Inter arent you ? You have all the money spinners and youngsters i want :D[/quote']

yes, i am. So you want few players, as i have few decent young players. :/ Only Neymar, Contento and Ulreich. After sort my main squad, i will start to look for youngsters. I prefer have first a stablished squad and have immediate success and after, buy some pearls ;) i think you confused my team with Ajax :o:P

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that. Werent on when you'd bid so saw you got him cheap:( Good signing though. Also missed out on Henderson! :o

Snuck in an got Matt Jarvis though

I saw he was my other target but the Cahill deal took so long to complete i couldnt compete with you. Still im not complaining :) Teams really picking up over the last 2 months.

Wish could say the same for my Spurs. So inconsistent is unbelievable.

I meant in terms of the quality of players coming in, my form this season outside the SMFA cup has been atrocious.

Think i have Valencia next, all my efforts will be going into winning the SMFA cup now.... cannot believe im saying that statement about a Falkirk team.

I meant in terms of the quality of players coming in' date=' my form this season outside the SMFA cup has been atrocious.

Think i have Valencia next, all my efforts will be going into winning the SMFA cup now.... cannot believe im saying that statement about a Falkirk team.[/quote']

Jus proves how good a job you have done.

I just picked up players from unmaanged although did bring in Dzeko from Roma.

I was/am betting in SMFA Shield and lost the 5 points of advantage I had from my chasers and already was knocked out of Italian Cup. Will try win the SMFA Shield because I never won one.. :o

I am not paying much attention to unmanaged teams.. but a CB of Cahill callibre was what I was looking for(or should be looking).. :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lost the first leg of the SMFA cup semi final 3-2. Ending a 12 game winning spree :P

Had loads more shots and shots on target just fell short on possession, and goals. :mad:

Tomorrow i face Hearts in the semi of the cup. Looking to sneak through with a weak team and then literally go guns blazing against Bordeaux

Spurs will be playing Champions League football again next season, after a 4-1 victory over Middlesbrough ensured us of a 3rd place finish.

Our form in the run in was incredible. The last 11 games of the league season we went unbeaten, winning 10 of them, and once again Jermain Defoe was on fire, bagging 32 goals in 38 games and also claimed 17 assists. Also nice to see Edin Dzeko settled in quickly, scoring 9 goals in 17 appearances.

Main issue is the defence. Conceded 48 goals in the league and if want to knock United off the top then that will have to change. However we did smash 98 goals, the most in the league and the best GD too.

Hoping to put in a better display in next seasons Champions League after we were thrashed in a game against CSKA, but did end the group stages with a brilliant win in the Nou Camp.

Just won for the first time a SMFA Shield! Smashed Lille by 5-0! Diego Milito scored two goals in the game while Van Persie scored also two goals. Krasic also joined them in the scoresheet with one goal while Cambiasso was sent off when the game was already 3-0 at minute 74. This was my first honour with my Internazionale.

In last week, bought Vieira MARCELO from Atlético Madrid for £7,000,000 plus Tranquillo BARNETTA and Reto ZIEGLER .

Have some players available to transfer.. such as Diego Milito, Amorebieta, Adriano, Clement, Jurado.. if anyone is interested, pm or vm me..

LYON

This GC is really killing me dominate French shield final and lose 2-1,lose French cup final on pens to unmanaged Sochaux,dominate the league lose to unmanaged Valenciennes 1-0 Bordeaux draw from 3-1 down and steal the league add to this the smfa cup exit after leading Chivas 3-1 at half time and them needing four goals in the 2nd half and suprise suprise they got them,easily my most painful season in a GC but congrats to those who had success and all the best for season4 unless your a French club;)

• 1 year later...

Feyenoord sign Ukranian superstar.

marko_devic.jpg

Marko Devic deal will be completed within couple of hours after were accepted by Metalist side. The amount that will go to Metalist is around 7.1M and the manager of Feyenoord seems to be pretty happy with that. An young talent will be on his way to Feyenoord after he has accept his terms with Feyenoord for a sum that can be around 420k.