Sign in to follow this  
Ibracadabra

fabregas best CM in the world?

fabregas best CM in the world?  

1. 1.

i have been watching several arsenal games and i am abouslte shocked how good fabregas is :| hes a beast and also his stats are amazin 10 goals and 15 assits in 20 games so far this season and he scored another 2 goals today.

is he already better then xavi? is he ready to start for spains 1st eleven in world cup 2010? does he deserve a rating higher or the same as xavi?

Re: fabregas best CM in the world?

i have been watching several arsenal games and i am abouslte shocked how good fabregas is :| hes a beast and also his stats are amazin 10 goals and 15 assits in 20 games so far this season and he scored another 2 goals today.

is he already better then xavi? is he ready to start for spains 1st eleven in world cup 2010? does he deserve a rating higher or the same as xavi?

Although Fabregas is easily one of THE best in the world, I have to go with Xavi. It's his inch perfect passing that I can't quite get around my head how he does it.

He is surely one of the best CM in the world but IMO Xavi is still the best one. And i wonder how would they perform in the NT with Alonso behind them and Iniesta and Silva on the wings. (i went for 5-man midfield)...Spain has so much talent in the middle that no other country can equal

He is surely one of the best CM in the world but IMO Xavi is still the best one. And i wonder how would they perform in the NT with Alonso behind them and Iniesta and Silva on the wings. (i went for 5-man midfield)...Spain has so much talent in the middle that no other country can equal

They have unbelievable talent in the midfield and two of the worlds gret strikers to finish for them. Also at the back they are improving alot.

They have unbelievable talent in the midfield and two of the worlds gret strikers to finish for them. Also at the back they are improving alot.

yeah you're right they have the best team in the world IMO...great first 11 (including the best CM's in the world), good back-up..in some cases as good as the first team players.. and also they have a lot of talent coming up for the near and far future like Busquets, Mata, Muniain, Asenjo, Canales....

Hes amazing. At the moment I think Cesc is better than Xavi. Xavis had a very long year, This season he just hasnt seemed as good.

Cesc is everything for Arsenal. He creates most of our goals, or scores them. Such an important player, and hes only 22! Today just shows how important he is, comes on for about 25 mins, scores 2 goals, and changes the tempo.

Fab is my favorite player, but players like Gerrard are still better CM in my opinion

He's not even the best in England if you count Gerrard as a centre midfielder.

He can't start for Spain cos everyone in the middle of their midfield are better than him.

Having a great season, though.