Random Liga Adelante and Serie B risers

I been searching the forum, and despite existing some quite good threads on La Liga and Serie A, I noticed there are missing some good risers in the second division of Spain and Italy, Liga Adelante and Serie B respectively. I've been buying some of those risers for my teams, and I'm happy to share them with you :).

Liga Adelante:

Griezmann (Real Sociedad, 74 -> 80)

Kiko (Hercules, 72 -> 76/77)

Ruben (FC Cartagena, 77 -> 81/82)

Tato (FC Cartagena, 75 -> 79)

Pacheco (Rayo Vallecano, 75 -> 79, he is on loan from Atletico de Madrid and many label him as a big talent)

Akinsola (Salamanca, 72 -> 75)

Biel Ribas (Salamanca, 75 -> 80/81)

Zamora (Salamanca, 75 -> 78/79)

Lomban (Salamanca, 75 -> 79/80)

Lago Junior (Numancia, 74 -> 75, not much of a riser, but I include him here because he is labelled as a big talent)

Rodri (Real Betis, 74 -> 78/79)

Juan Carlos (Villarreal B, 74 -> 80/81)

Mario Gaspar (Villarreal B, 74 -> 80)

Oriol (Villarreal B, 75 -> 80)

Serie B:

Marilungo (Lecce, 76 -> 81)

Mustacchio (Ancona, 74 -> 76, again not much of a riser, but he is on loan from Sampdoria and made a good U-20 WC with Italy. Might be worth to keep an eye on)

Schiattarella (Ancona, 77 -> 80/81)

Schelotto (Cesena, 75 -> 81)

Rossini (Sassuolo, 76 -> 81)

Bianco (Sassuolo, 76 -> 80)

Musacci (Empoli, 75 -> 80/81)

Vinci (Empoli, 77 -> 81)

Pinilla (Grosseto, 78 -> 82/83, heavily linked to Udinese)

D'Alessandro (Grosseto, 74 -> 79/80)

Del Prete (Frosinone, 74 -> 80)

Gucher (Frosinone, 73 -> 77/78)

Brosco (Triestina, 75 -> 79, on loan from Roma)

Siligardi (Triestina, 75 -> 78, on loan from Inter)

Sciarrone (Gallipoli, 73 -> 79/80)

Daud (Crotone, 74 -> 78, on loan from Juventus)

Mendicino (Crotone, 74 -> 77, on loan from Lazio)

Legati (Crotone, 75 -> 80/81)

Napoli (Modena, 69- 76, on loan from Inter) Thanks to swindon1991 for the suggestion.

Any potential +5 is highlighted in bold. Some hot prospects were included, even if they won't rise very much. I'm sure I still missed some risers, but this should be enough to financially boost any team by a considerable amount :).

Re: Random Liga Adelante and Serie B risers

Try to leave some for the most incautious managers. I want your gameworld to be competitive of course :P.

Haha! 30 teams gone in the setup, so not much competition, would have liked more managers to be in there though. :o

Glad this thread was made had £4m lying in the kitty so might aswell use it. :D

Juan Carlos ? Only Carlos i can find at Villareal B is Ferrer Carlos Tomas. He's rated 74 aswell so not sure if this is the one you mean.

No, it's Juan Carlos Sánchez, who appears under Juan Carlos in the search engine. He is the goalkeeper in Villarreal B, 74 rated and 22 years old. Maybe you misspelled the name, or he is already taken in your gameworld. Try to use the search engine in game.

Pinilla (Grosseto' date=' [b']78 -> 82/83[/b], heavily linked to Udinese)

Nice work on this DP.

Am a little reluctant to buy Pinilla. What a checkered past this guy has... He's been everywhere and has caused trouble everywhere and is shipped on to the next place. That said, the guy can flat out score....even with other guy's wives, when the husbands are on international duty no less..

http://soccer-xtreme.blogspot.com/2009/01/luis-jimenez-attacks-mauricio-pinilla.html

His stats this year suggest an 82/83, but I wonder if SM only give him back his 3 points that he lost last January.

Anyway, nice leg work. I did the same exercise, too. Surprised that there really aren't more risers going from the 70s > 80+ in Spain & Italy.

Nice work on this DP.

Am a little reluctant to buy Pinilla. What a checkered past this guy has... He's been everywhere and has caused trouble everywhere and is shipped on to the next place. That said' date=' [b']the guy can flat out score....even with other guy's wives[/b], when the husbands are on international duty no less..

http://soccer-xtreme.blogspot.com/2009/01/luis-jimenez-attacks-mauricio-pinilla.html

His stats this year suggest an 82/83, but I wonder if SM only give him back his 3 points that he lost last January.

Anyway, nice leg work. I did the same exercise, too. Surprised that there really aren't more risers going from the 70s > 80+ in Spain & Italy.

About Pinilla, I took interest on him because, as you may know, he played for Sporting before. He played relatively well, but he really didn't have the mental toughness to be a football player in Europe. He seems to be a bit better now. The investment on him is large (about 900k in most setups), but Grosseto is a team with a weak average rating, which means any player used in P/E is highly valued. If he ends up in Udinese, well, then he would be worth the gamble. He is one of the best goalscorers (third best I think) in Serie B, so I believe a 82 suits him fine, 83 if Grosseto keep their current position by the time of the ratings change. Also, Pinilla is an idol in Chile, so if he moved into the top tier of Italy, I can see him easily getting back into the NT, though the opposition in the likes of Humberto Suazo isn't cheap. All in all, I think he is worth it, should you have a P/E riser to spare.

Yup, I think I have almost every good player/riser covered. But like I said, there might be a couple more who I missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent predictions - most of the Liga Adelante players were re-rated today

Serie B will be done soon :D snap them up

Here is your predictions with the actual changes:

Griezmann (Real Sociedad, 74 -> 80) rose to 83 (+9)

Kiko (Hercules, 72 -> 76/77) rose to 77

Ruben (FC Cartagena, 77 -> 81/82) rose to 82

Tato (FC Cartagena, 75 -> 79) rose to 78

Pacheco (Rayo Vallecano, 75 -> 79) no rise yet

Akinsola (Salamanca, 72 -> 75) rose to 75

Biel Ribas (Salamanca, 75 -> 80/81) rose to 81

Zamora (Salamanca, 75 -> 78/79) rose to 77

Lomban (Salamanca, 75 -> 79/80) rose to 81

Lago Junior (Numancia, 74 -> 75) no rise yet

Rodri (Real Betis, 74 -> 78/79) rose to 78

Juan Carlos (Villarreal B, 74 -> 80/81) rose to 82

Mario Gaspar (Villarreal B, 74 -> 80) rose to 81