Urgent help on deal?

dantheman

Hi all not been on here for a while but just took over a new liverpool team so they are fresh with all the players they have atm. I put gerrard on the tl straight away looking to get a couple of players in return to give me a bit of strength in depth and countered juventus 0k + Diego + Trezeguet and it was accepted.

Am i getting a good deal?

I know Die + Tre won't drop i seen there stats but how they been playing? Diego was awesome at bremen but hows he started at juve? Trezeguet still seems a goal machine aswel?

Diego would replace Gerrard and Trezeguet would give me great firepower with Torres and would allow me to try swap a couple of other players off to improve a few weaker positions?

Help would be much appreciated (:

Thanks

Re: Urgent help on deal?

Kuyt (92) and now Gignac (90)? like i said it's a fresh setup a WC, a new Liverpool so Trezeguet can go alongside Torres and Diego can take Gerrards place behind the strikers or next to Mascherano. Don't think Kuyt will ever reach 93 so am trying to use him as a makeweight for a maybe lesser rated more talented player so Gignac will be back up to Torres and Trezeguet. Diego is still only 24 aswel and still has many years left and is still 95/96 potential while i know Trezeguet is getting on but i can exchange him when his ban runs out but for now is a great partner for Torres? and with Liverpools current form i can't see Gerrard staying on 97 at the end of the season?

It all makes sense in my head just looking for someone to agree lol i haven't watched Serie A this season so i don't know how there actually doing lol the stats look good but really aren't everything i been reading Felipe Melo has been awful this season after looking at 92/93 after moving to Juve and impressing for Brazil but is closer to dropping to 90 than going to 92 atm lol

Thanks

Re: Urgent help on deal?

Hi all not been on here for a while but just took over a new liverpool team so they are fresh with all the players they have atm. I put gerrard on the tl straight away looking to get a couple of players in return to give me a bit of strength in depth and countered juventus 0k + Diego + Trezeguet and it was accepted.

Am i getting a good deal?

I know Die + Tre won't drop i seen there stats but how they been playing? Diego was awesome at bremen but hows he started at juve? Trezeguet still seems a goal machine aswel?

Diego would replace Gerrard and Trezeguet would give me great firepower with Torres and would allow me to try swap a couple of other players off to improve a few weaker positions?

Help would be much appreciated (:

Thanks

Hello Danteneman:

By selling Steven Gerrard, you do know you must find a suitable replacement, Trezeguet is a good striker but he is old while Diego is a good, young midfielder, but Stevie is pretty unreplacable. Liverpool is a team who's form is bad, but Gerrard is a player, who's class is permanent.