Gold Championship 86|Transfer Rumours|Match Reports|

Re: Gold Championship 86|Transfer Rumours|Match Reports|

Lyon Apoint Gibson

lyon%2520home%2520soccer%2520jersey.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG4nEHv6ZuSK-4OLpUiXi3stbd4Yw

This afternoon Mr Gibson was installed as manager of Olympique Lyonnais.

Transfer rumours

Jérémy Toulalan could leave the club but only if a suitable offer comes in. Similar rated Forward or a young talented replacement dm and cf/fwd

Div 5 Ownage!!!!

As Lincon sign Manager Josh Perry to theire team Wins 3 in a Row and even though theire in DIV 5 They win a Team (Not Telling u yet) in a higher Division.

Transfers

Lincoln sign 4 Players and more to come,

18 Year old,72 Rated,Center Midfielder Nathienal Pinney came to Lincoln from Crystal Palace for 100K. "I Will Expect to see alot of Talent from the Young English Center Midfield in Years to Come" Said Manager Josh Perry.

22 Year Old,74 Rated,Center Back Ludovic Sane came to Lincoln from Bordeaux for 200K. "This Young Center Back is one of our Best Defenders and i shall Expect him to improve in coming Years" Said Manager Josh Perry.

32 Year Old,76 Rated,Center Back/Left Back Jim Lauchlan came to Lincoln from Dundee United for 500K. "Lauchlan is a Experianced Defender and shall help us secure the Division 5 Title this Season" Said Manager Josh Perry.

31 Year old,75 Rated,Right Back Volker Schmidt came to Lincoln from Hamburger SV for 250K "Schmidgt is a Greate Right Back he is also a good Crosser wich Helps out Attackers out alot."Said Manager Josh Perry.

Lincoln also Got 3 Loans to start off the Season...

25 Year Old,GoalKeeper,Ross Turnbull came to Lincoln from Chelsea."He is a Great Keeper and as already made a greate Impression to out Team" Said Manager Josh Perry.

22 Year Old,Attackin Midfielder/Center Midfielder,Oleh Holdyuk came to Lincoln from Ajax. "He is a Great Midfielder and should be a great impression this Season"

20 Year Old,Striker/Winger,Daniel Sturridge came to Lincoln from Chelsea."He is a Great Striker and as banged in some Goals for us Already"

Chester City 0 - 3 Lincoln City

Half Time 0-1

S.Hewson 34

R.Howe 52

K.Smith 59

In the 1st Minute Tim Ryan got Booked for Chester for a Dangerous Tackle,DM Richard Butcher missed a Tap in in the 7th Minute,Sam Hewson hits it!Goal Straight into the Onion bag in the 34th Minute! 1-0 Lincoln,James Vaughan gets booked for a rash tackle in the 36th Minute,

Half Time,

S.Torres crosses the Ball,Rene Howe Gets on the End of It,GOAL!!! What a Magnificent header by Rene Howe,2-0 Lincoln,Chester Get a Free-Kick on the Edge of the Box,He Shoots!!What a Buetifull save it was going right in the corner but Peter Gulacsi gets a touch on it ant it goese out for a corner!,J.Kovacs hits a long ball over the Defenders Khano Smith Controlls and volleys past the Hopeless Keeper!3-0 Lincoln,Anthony Barry gets booked for a Recless Tackle.

Full Time 3-0 Lincoln.

Lincoln dominated with Position having 63% and Chester only had 37%,Lincoln had most Shots with 29 and Chester having 14,Lincoln had more shots on target with 10 and Chester only 4,Chester had more Corners with 5 and Lincoln 4,Chester had 3 Yellow cards.

The Next one is a Match to Remember...

Barnsley 0 - 1 Lincoln

Daniel Sturridge opend the score line in the 42nd Minute after Miss Hiting a shot and the keeper going the rong Way!(Thats got to be a GoalKeeper Howler)

Half Time

a Minute after Half Time Daniel Sturridge Chips the ball and it Smashes against the Crossbar!,Nathienal Pinnenly recieves a Yellow Card after a Proffesional Foul,Sergio Torres is booked in the 80th minute for Time Wasting.

Full Time

"Thats it Lincoln City are in the 2nd Round against Crew Alexandra and Barnsley are out i REAPAT Barnsley are out!"

Lincoln 3-0 Morecambre

Lincoln Start theire 1st Home Game in Style as Daniel Sturridge Smashes home a Scream from the Hedge of the box in the 6th Minute!,Joe Heath is booked for Lincoln after a Daft Tackle,

Half Time

Offside...NO THE FLAG STAYS DOWN RICHARD BUTCHER DASHES HESE 1 ON 1 WITH THE KEEPER!HE TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE RECKLASS DECISION,in the 47th Minute.2-0 Lincoln."Lincoln have Surely one this Match",4 Minutes Left...Sturridge Recieves the ball from the Half Way Line Dashes inbeetween defenders goese in to the box and hammers home from 15 Yards 3-0 Lincoln!

Full time

Special Interview from Sky Sports.

"How do you feel winning 3 Matches in a Row and winning Barnsley?"Asked the Sky Sports Reporter.

"Ime apsaloutly Over Welmed i think we can go on and win the League now,And Winning Barnsley i-i Just counded believe it,My Mam & Dad put £100 for Lincoln to win and they Won £300 back."Said Manager Josh Perry.

"How do you Feel getting 2 Goals today?"Asked the Sky Sports Reporter.

"Ime Happy,I wont to become this Leagues all-Time top Goalscorer,And ime Glad ime here and in 3-4 Seasons i would like to get my Debute for Chelsea."Daniel Sturridge answered.

"Well heres youre Wine,Congratulations on becoming the Sky Sports Man of the Match."

"Cheers" Answered Sturridge.

Table

Pos..Name...........PTS..........GD

1.LINCOLN CITY.....6............6

2.Rotherham........6..............5

3.Barnet.............6..............2

4.Kettering..........6..............2

5.Wrexham..........4..............1

6.Darlington.........3..............2

7.Accrington........3..............2

8.Bornmouth........3..............1

9.Luton Town......3..............0

10.Macclesfield....3..............0

11.Notts County..3..............0

12.Altricham.......3..............0

13.Port Vale.......3..............0

14.Oxford..........3..............0

15.Cambridge.....3.............-1

16.Histon..........1.............-1

17.Grimsby........0.............-4

18.Morcambre....0............-5

19.Stevange...0...............-5

20.Chester........0............-6

Div 5 Ownage!!!!

As Lincon sign Manager Josh Perry to theire team Wins 3 in a Row and even though theire in DIV 5 They win a Team (Not Telling u yet) in a higher Division.

Transfers

Lincoln sign 4 Players and more to come' date='

18 Year old,72 Rated,Center Midfielder Nathienal Pinney came to Lincoln from Crystal Palace for 100K. "I Will Expect to see alot of Talent from the Young English Center Midfield in Years to Come" Said Manager Josh Perry.

22 Year Old,74 Rated,Center Back Ludovic Sane came to Lincoln from Bordeaux for 200K. "This Young Center Back is one of our Best Defenders and i shall Expect him to improve in coming Years" Said Manager Josh Perry.

32 Year Old,76 Rated,Center Back/Left Back Jim Lauchlan came to Lincoln from Dundee United for 500K. "Lauchlan is a Experianced Defender and shall help us secure the Division 5 Title this Season" Said Manager Josh Perry.

31 Year old,75 Rated,Right Back Volker Schmidt came to Lincoln from Hamburger SV for 250K "Schmidgt is a Greate Right Back he is also a good Crosser wich Helps out Attackers out alot."Said Manager Josh Perry.

Lincoln also Got 3 Loans to start off the Season...

25 Year Old,GoalKeeper,Ross Turnbull came to Lincoln from Chelsea."He is a Great Keeper and as already made a greate Impression to out Team" Said Manager Josh Perry.

22 Year Old,Attackin Midfielder/Center Midfielder,Oleh Holdyuk came to Lincoln from Ajax. "He is a Great Midfielder and should be a great impression this Season"

20 Year Old,Striker/Winger,Daniel Sturridge came to Lincoln from Chelsea."He is a Great Striker and as banged in some Goals for us Already"

Chester City 0 - 3 Lincoln City

Half Time 0-1

S.Hewson 34

R.Howe 52

K.Smith 59

In the 1st Minute Tim Ryan got Booked for Chester for a Dangerous Tackle,DM Richard Butcher missed a Tap in in the 7th Minute,Sam Hewson hits it!Goal Straight into the Onion bag in the 34th Minute! 1-0 Lincoln,James Vaughan gets booked for a rash tackle in the 36th Minute,

Half Time,

S.Torres crosses the Ball,Rene Howe Gets on the End of It,GOAL!!! What a Magnificent header by Rene Howe,2-0 Lincoln,Chester Get a Free-Kick on the Edge of the Box,He Shoots!!What a Buetifull save it was going right in the corner but Peter Gulacsi gets a touch on it ant it goese out for a corner!,J.Kovacs hits a long ball over the Defenders Khano Smith Controlls and volleys past the Hopeless Keeper!3-0 Lincoln,Anthony Barry gets booked for a Recless Tackle.

Full Time 3-0 Lincoln.

Lincoln dominated with Position having 63% and Chester only had 37%,Lincoln had most Shots with 29 and Chester having 14,Lincoln had more shots on target with 10 and Chester only 4,Chester had more Corners with 5 and Lincoln 4,Chester had 3 Yellow cards.

The Next one is a Match to Remember...

Barnsley 0 - 1 Lincoln

Daniel Sturridge opend the score line in the 42nd Minute after Miss Hiting a shot and the keeper going the rong Way!(Thats got to be a GoalKeeper Howler)

Half Time

a Minute after Half Time Daniel Sturridge Chips the ball and it Smashes against the Crossbar!,Nathienal Pinnenly recieves a Yellow Card after a Proffesional Foul,Sergio Torres is booked in the 80th minute for Time Wasting.

Full Time

"Thats it Lincoln City are in the 2nd Round against Crew Alexandra and Barnsley are out i REAPAT Barnsley are out!"

Lincoln 3-0 Morecambre

Lincoln Start theire 1st Home Game in Style as Daniel Sturridge Smashes home a Scream from the Hedge of the box in the 6th Minute!,Joe Heath is booked for Lincoln after a Daft Tackle,

Half Time

Offside...NO THE FLAG STAYS DOWN RICHARD BUTCHER DASHES HESE 1 ON 1 WITH THE KEEPER!HE TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE RECKLASS DECISION,in the 47th Minute.2-0 Lincoln."Lincoln have Surely one this Match",4 Minutes Left...Sturridge Recieves the ball from the Half Way Line Dashes inbeetween defenders goese in to the box and hammers home from 15 Yards 3-0 Lincoln!

Full time

Special Interview from Sky Sports.

"How do you feel winning 3 Matches in a Row and winning Barnsley?"Asked the Sky Sports Reporter.

"Ime apsaloutly Over Welmed i think we can go on and win the League now,And Winning Barnsley i-i Just counded believe it,My Mam & Dad put £100 for Lincoln to win and they Won £300 back."Said Manager Josh Perry.

"How do you Feel getting 2 Goals today?"Asked the Sky Sports Reporter.

"Ime Happy,I wont to become this Leagues all-Time top Goalscorer,And ime Glad ime here and in 3-4 Seasons i would like to get my Debute for Chelsea."Daniel Sturridge answered.

"Well heres youre Wine,Congratulations on becoming the Sky Sports Man of the Match."

"Cheers" Answered Sturridge.

Table

Pos..Name...........PTS..........GD

1.LINCOLN CITY.....6............6

2.Rotherham........6..............5

3.Barnet.............6..............2

4.Kettering..........6..............2

5.Wrexham..........4..............1

6.Darlington.........3..............2

7.Accrington........3..............2

8.Bornmouth........3..............1

9.Luton Town......3..............0

10.Macclesfield....3..............0

11.Notts County..3..............0

12.Altricham.......3..............0

13.Port Vale.......3..............0

14.Oxford..........3..............0

15.Cambridge.....3.............-1

16.Histon..........1.............-1

17.Grimsby........0.............-4

18.Morcambre....0............-5

19.Stevange...0...............-5

20.Chester........0............-6[/quote']

You want Nile Ranger (80) on loan?

EDIT; ****, sorry didn't see you had three

New from Los Ches !

Life at Valencia has started well, squad is still incomplete but its shaping up nicely.

A host of new defenders joined, with David Silva, Pablo hernandez and Juan Mata being made unavaiable. Im after a new keeper, when thats done ill be alot happier.

Won my first game in the league, then forgot to change the team around for mondays SMFA game against Aberdeen which i drew, but the second team bounced back last night beating Malaga. Joint top with Madrid

• 5 weeks later...

110_1252309175.jpg

Juventus; Mid-Season Review

Juventus have had a poor start to the season with only 5 wins out of 12 matches, hardly any transfer activity has happended in Turin with only 2 deals being completed with Sunderland's Lorik Cana completing his move to Juve with Sissoko heading to England, David Trezeguet has also moved across Italy to Genoa with Palladino and Youngster El Shaarawy moving to Juve.

' I really hope that we can advance on our poor form since the start of this season. I think i have made a good couple of signings here and do think that they will make a difference to my squad. We sit in a dissapointing 12th place at this time and i am sure we can pass that and head into Italy's top four once again'. Ryan stated.