CANIZA, Denis

This Seasons Target:

>Gain Promotion

>Buys As Many 90+ Rated Player

Re: English Championship 105 -- Let's Do This--

Preston_north_end_badge.gif

New manager arrives at Deepdale

Preston fans delighted with the new manager's arrival

Welsh Manager Aidan Radford has been appointed as the new manager of division 1 side Preston North End. He signs a 6 year deal at the club, and will look to sign a lot of players, with the long term in mind. Preston have a massive budget, and they'll be looking to bring in a lot of quality, as they hope for a top half finish in the new manager's first season.

Preston boss urges other managers to join the setup

There's plenty of teams availible, and hopefully more people will join the league to make it a succesfull setup

It's incredibly hard to get a team at EC106, so hopefully we can get a succesfull setup going here, for managers both waiting to get into EC106 or even managers who are in EC106.

SwanseaJack

150808SSlogo450200.jpg

Watford Appoint New Manager

Triestina+Calcio+v+Torino+FC+Serie+B+_9V0mKRs1k8l.jpg

3rd Division Side Watford have appointed Turkish/Egyptian Manager Ahmed Gharib as the New Manager and Sporting Director at the club. He made it clear in a short interview moments after the presentation at Vicarage Road, that he aims for promotion and to bring in some more young talents.

"This is a long term project" siad Ahmed Gharib "we will be looking to offload some of the players deemed too old or surplus to requirements". Veteran Midfielder Dietmar Hamann is the first to be heavily linked with an exit. Watford where relegated to the Third Division last season under English Manager Danny Taylor and it seems that the club don't intend to stay there for long

Southampton Sign Abate And Song.

Ignazio Abate And Alexandre Song has been announced

As new Southampton new player that cost the

Club 20 Million pound for the transfer.

Abate,Former AC Milan’s player has made a statement that

His move is because of Pep Guardiola.

“Everyone ask me why I choose Southampton,and

My answer is because of him(Guardiola).

He is such a magician that can get everything he want including winging

The tittle and I belived that he will do the same things here.”

“I hope many people will join this setup and make it a successful setup.

Many Team left and got around 80 Million to spend.”

Granero and Sidnei join Preston

1259953225_EstebanGranero.jpg

Granero joins from unmanaged Derby for just under £6 million

Preston North End have announced the double signing of Esteban Granero and Rechel Sidnei, for a combined fee of £12,500,000. Granero joined from the unmanaged Derby for just under £6 million, whilst Sidnei joined from Benfica for a fee of around £7,800,000. Preston are now expected to sign a striker, with Freddy Adu and Brett Omerod to rely on at the moment.

viewimage30

Vedad Ibisevic Signs For Watford On Loan

vedad+ibisevic+hoffenheim+barcelona.jpg

The Bosnian has been loaned out to Watford from Liverpool This evening and is expected to debut tonight against Gillingham, in this seasons opening game. The young striker was then interviewed shortly after the move, where he made it clear that he is delighted to have signed for Watford and that he aims for promotion.

qVfu_He5wvA&feature=related

Ahmed Gharib has also said that he is overjoyed with having Vedad on loan and says he wishes to make the move permanent at the end of the season, should Vedad impress. Vedad joined Liverpool three seasons ago and has since made 17 appearances, providing 5 assists. He has also had 8 International games with the Bosnian National Team, scoring 3 goals and assisting 2.

PORTSMOUTH APPOINT INEXPERIENCED HUMPHRIES

Portsmouth have today shocked football by announcing Humphries as there new manager, humphries hasn't had much footballing experience the only other job being with cheltnam in another 'world'.

we caught up with humphries coming out of the training ground

I'm honored to have been hired by such an illustrious club im hoping to bring the glory days back, but before all of that i need to buy we have some quality players but i feel were just a bit light in midfield and upfront and i will be looking to address that, i have 35 mill to spend and i will be busy all week speaking to other managers trying to do some wheeling and dealing.

Sheffield United Hire Jacko

70_1202930968.gif

Sheffield United have hired experienced manager Jacko as the clubs new manager today. Blades chairman has invested a massive £86 million pounds to turn the club around. Season 10 starts in a couple of days time and Jacko is looking to get promoted at the first attempt.

Watford Reveal Sponsership Deal

Umbro%20Logo%201.gif

Watford have revealed the new season's shirt sponser, equipment supplier based in England Umbro. The deal is a two-year contract, with Promotion and Cup Run Bonus's.

Company spokeswoman Mariam Sonetsk said the sponsorship deal was made because of Watford's recent transfers and Manager appointment and That they do not care about Graham Taylor's private life.

"We are pleased with the deal," Sonetsk told The Associated Press. "Warford are the best in their division.

"We respect their performance's in the sport," she said, adding that Chairman Graham Taylors' personal life is "not our business."

150808SSlogo450200.jpg

58.gifBelguim 1-0 Germany3.gif

610x.jpg

Last night Belguim came out 1-0 winners in Ahmed Gharib's First Match in charge against Germany to Qualify to the Rounds of 16 of the World Cup, Topping their Group Ahmed Gharib lined up a side that saw Stijnen as the Goalie, Four at the back being Gillet, Van Buyten, Deschacht and Vermaelen. Another four in Midfield Being Fellaini, Simons, Defour and Martens. With an attack made up of Moussa Dembele and Wesley Sonck.

While Germany lined up in their standard formation. With Alder in Goal, Phillip Lahm, Mertesacker, Westermann and Friedrich in defence. Frings, Schweinsteigerand Trochowski in midfield and Klose and Mario Gomez and Kuranyi upfront.

Belguim scored the games only goal 12 minutes into the game as Martens Scored after some neat footwork!! The win saw Ahmed Gharib's side move up the group to top it and qualify for the round of 16. Where they will face Switzerland on the 31st of December.

Port Vale have appointed Ross Harvey as their new manager. The chairman included in his press conference " After a long and thoughtful process, we thought Mr Harvey has the credentials to take us forward as a club.

When we caught up to Ross Harvey, he had this to say. " I'm very e*cited and I think we can definitely challenge for promotion this season". When asked about any transfers he responded " I'm definitely looking for up-and-coming prospects to build the team for the future."

Reading Football Club have no less than 7 players currently having a medical with the club,all of who will improve the quality and depth of the squad.Reading have also place a few players on the tranfer list including J Woodgate,as the new manager believes he has enought cover in that area.

Reading are also delighted to announce that they have signed Saviola from Leicester for a fee of around 10m,saviola has signed a 3 year contract and will challenge Carlton Cole,Heskey,hunt for a starting spot in the team.

Saviola pic below

bilde?Site=AD&Date=20091023&Category=SPORT&ArtNo=710239870&Ref=AR

West Bromwich Albion has made the surprise appointment of novice manager Stephanie Darby. Darby's only mangerial experience prior to joining Albion was an unsuccessful spell at Huddersfield Town.

The Director of Football said about the appointment: "We need a new manager, someone new to the game with fresh ideas and Stephanie fits that category."

Darby added in the press conference: "I'm very honoured to be given the chance to manage such a well-known club. I'd like to thank the board for the appointment and the fans for accepting me as their manager, I hope to have a long and successful spell as the manager of West Brom."

2hojz9e.jpg

PORTSMOUTH SIGN 2 PLAYERS

2gy7qe1.jpg2cdv7k6.jpg

Portsmouth's new manager mat humphries has made his first 2 signings of his reign. experienced striker grafite and defensive midfielder palombo have been brought in to strengthen some what of a depleted squad.

Humphries has also missed out on scott parker to reading and hulk to west brom.

Reading Football Club are pleased to announce the signings of of Adam Johnson,Gary Cahill,Jack Cork,Scott Loach,Scott Parker,Steven Warnock and Zavon Hines.

Scott Parker has moved to Reading on a 9m on a 2 year contract and is expected to be a key player for the club this coming season.Gary Cahill has signed a 3 year deal and has signed a 3 year deal with the club.Scott Loach and Zavon Hines also signed and will be made availble for loan.

Reading have also anoounced that the spending spree is not yet over with 4-5 more signings expected in the next day or so,but the club have placed J Woodgate and Razvan Rat on the tranfer list to keep the books balanced.The club are delighted to have secured such high profile players and believes they will add depth to a good squad with the likes of Carlton Cole and L Baines the club believe the futures looking positive.

Scott Parker and Steven Warnok pic below.

0,,12562~3504897,00.jpg

44157800_warnock300.jpg

2hojz9e.jpg

Match Preview

ztc67d.gifv16061pf.jpg

tomorrow nights battle see's portsmouth face Sheffield Utd at Brammall lane both teams go into the game hoping to start off the season with a comprehensive win over equally matched sides.

Sheffield utd's star player.

2mxl747.jpg

TROCHOWSKI, Piotr

portsmouth's star player

2gy7qe1.jpg

GRAFITE, Edinaldo

150808SSlogo450200.jpg

Ahmed Gharib Completes "Watford Rebuilding"

After 10 New Signings

rijeka_badelj-sut.jpg

Watford have today officially announced the signing of 10 new players, Ahmed Gharib has said that although the media seems shocked at the number of signings, he believes every player who has joined the squad is needed. The players joining were Milan Badelj (pictured), Insua, Loic Remy, Toby Alderweireld, Alberto Lora, Javier Pastore, Stephane M'Bia, Fabien Lemoine and Frederic Nimani. All Players were Unveiled in the morning after they were given Medicals over the past 2 days which included blood and urine tests.

All players have started training with the squad in preparations for Tomorrow nights season opener, as Watfrod face Gillingham. New Team Sponsors Umbro, have disclosed that they had invested in some of the deals that went through today. While also announcing that they are pleased with the players who have Joined the third Division Club.

Watford Chairman Graham Taylor Also expressed his delight with the new signings and with the money acquired from the fans who showed their support and turned up for the Major presentation. It was estimated that around 21,000 fans turned up to see the 10 players in the new Watford Kit.

Some Fans were Interviewed after the Presentation:

Matthew Jones:

I was devastated when we were relegated last season. But now it seems like Ahmed Gharib is doing a good job, I am mostly overjoyed with the fact that we have signed Javier Pastore

Jamey Gareth:

I can only say that I am really happy with these signings and I've also read that we are gettin Rodriguez of Derby County, I hope these rumors are true..

The Team also unveiled its new kit, Manufactured by new Sponsors Umbro:

watfordkit.jpg

READING FOOTBALL CLUB - More signings

Reading football club are pleased anounce a further two pre season signing N Bendtner has been signed for 13m and has signed a 5 year contract.The 21 year old dane will make his deput in Tonights season opening game against Notts Forest.Reading are also pleased to announce the signing of Danny Simpson who will provide cover at right back for Lucas Neil.Danny has signed a 3 year deal and the club are expecting him to be a top prospect for the future.

Reading Football club are also giving medical to more players and once these have been accepted the majority of signings will be completed.

Reading are trying to build a squad that is balanced in youth and expereince and have a play off spot as there target for the coming season.

Pictured Below Bedtner and Simpson.

bendtner2.jpg

780.jpg

150808SSlogo450200.jpg

33_1191751249.gifGillingham 1-2 Watford83_1200424529.gif

DJrunmoYYR.jpg

Loic Remy: The New Signing Celebrates his first 2 goals for Watford

Watford faced Gillingham away from home at Priestfield Stadium where over 11,000 fans attended to support their team's. Both team's started well and Ahmed Gharib side saw no less than four new players in their line up. Watford Possession comfortably in the first 45 minutes controlling the game and it was new signing Loic Remy who scored first to give Watford the lead. The first, in the 20th minute when he beat the offside trap and slid it under the advancing keeper! Loanee Vedad Ibesivic, on loan from Liverpool, almost doubled the score just before the break but his shot went wide.

In the opening minutes of the second half Loic Remy would score again to make it 0-2 after he rounded the keeper and finished from an acute angle! but then at the 57th minutes, a dangerous corner was whipped in and Kevin Phillips nodded the ball home! The game would end at 1-2. With Ahmed Gharib getting his first win as Watford manager, as watford start the league on a high..

70_1202930968.gifSheffield United 2-2 Pourtsmouth 62_1218812976.jpg

Sheffield United kicked of the new season yesterday with a

2-2 draw with a strong Pourtsmouth side. With both sides being busy bringing in new faces this game always looked like it was going to be a good one. Pourtsmouth had most of the possession throughout the game but Sheffield had most shots and most on target. The first half went well for Sheffield bombarding the Pourtsmouth goal and the break through came through new signing Alex, one of the smallest players on the pitch climbing over the defender to head home. 2 minutes later Sheffield went 2-0 up, Clerc finishing neatly in the box. At half time it was looking good for the transformed Sheffield United side. After the break, it only took 10 minutes for Pourtsmouth side to find a goal, Craig Bellamy scoring what was said to be an amazing goal. Then 3 minutes later Pourtsmouth drew level thanks to a Mesto strike. The game could of took a turn on 61 minutes when Emiliano Papa was seen headbutting a Sheffield player so was therefor sent off, but Pourtsmouth held on for the draw. Next up for Sheffield is AFC Bournmouth while Pourtsmouth host Oxford.

alex(7).jpg

(Alex celebrating his goal)