HIGUAIN vs AGUERO

str8jackit

Re: HIGUAIN vs AGUERO

Between HIGUAIN and AGUERO' date=' who would be the most promissing future star?

I know someone posted some days ago a similar question about PATO.. and of course PATO would be a future 97 for sure... but I need an extra striker and I surelly want a promissing one.[/quote']

Right now Higuain has the better chance since he's at Real but once Aguero moves to a bigger club ( which he will ) he will be the better bet.

I would choose Aguero.

Gonzalo Higuain - total games: 20. Goals scored: 13. Assists: 2.

Sergio Augero - total games: 23. Goals Scored: 10. Assists 2.

Although statistics aren't everything. I would still pick Gonzalo Higuain, last season he scored 22 Goals in la liga, finishing behind Messi, Forlan and Eto'o in the top scorers list.. while Augero scored 17 Goals in la liga.. In terms of versatility I think Higuain also edges them out as he can also play down the wings. Higuain is Also the Starting Striker for Argentina now ahead of Augero..

Gonzalo Higuain - total games: 20. Goals scored: 13. Assists: 2.

Sergio Augero - total games: 23. Goals Scored: 10. Assists 2.

Although statistics aren't everything. I would still pick Gonzalo Higuain' date=' last season he scored 22 Goals in la liga, finishing behind Messi, Forlan and Eto'o in the top scorers list.. while Augero scored 17 Goals in la liga.. In terms of versatility I think Higuain also edges them out as he can also play down the wings. Higuain is Also the Starting Striker for Argentina now ahead of Augero..[/quote']

All i have to say is if Aguero was in Madrid with the midfield they have he will have alot more, in terms on ability Aguero is far superior in my opinion but Higuian is still a good player though.

All i have to say is if Aguero was in Madrid with the midfield they have he will have alot more' date=' in terms on ability Aguero is far superior in my opinion but Higuian is still a good player though.[/quote']

Higuain is more complete, He can also play down the wing or under the strikers.. versatility. there is no doubt Higuain has better Technique, whether it’s ball control, dribbling or shooting. Augero has long been panned for being too individualistic and too self-absorbed.. Higuain on the other hand, does rely on teamwork, often playing one-twos with the likes of Karim Benzema, Lass or Kaka, or drawing out defenders off the ball for his colleagues to run into space. Augero was a starter for Atletico Madrid straight away.. while, Higuain had to work his way up at Real Madrid and become the starting striker ahead of the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Raul, Huntelaar... Imo Higuain is Definitely the better player..