Forumers Elite League Discussion Thread

Hi everyone, I just managed to buy a new custom set-up. I already have it but I'll "make" (rules and teams) after some managers show interest.

Anyone interested post their SM name and club they want. It is on first-come-first-served so please make sure that the club you want isn't already taken.

ANYONE INTERESTED HAS TIME UNTIL 19.45 GT AND PLS ONLY MANAGERS THAT WILL STAY FOR LONG APPLY(make sure to read the whole first post before to apply so you are sure you like the rules)

I repeat: apply aonly those who will not leave the club just because they loose two games or find their-self in difficulty...IF YOUR A MAN FIGHT IT NOT SURRENDER!!.

Rules:

Economy Level: Very Rich Economy

Player Concerns: NO!!! (hate it:mad::P)

Buying from External Clubs: ALLOWED

No buying over the age of: Any (may change it depending on feedback)

No buying players rated over: Any (but again may do it 93/94 depending on feedback)

Cannot do cash transfers over: £45m.*

NO Transfer windows

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom: NO MANGERS SACKED

Manager must login to this Game World at least every 10 days

* will do it 45Mill so to increase cash deals and so that if you sell a player for 45Mill you can buy another one for that price. (don't know if you get what i mean:o)

Format:

~It will be made up of divisions of 8 clubs each (max10) so that it will be a fast league.

~Number of divisions depends on response (will round up (for example if 13 apply will make 2 Div of 8)

~May introduce a different/extra point scheme but will decide after i create it.

SO IF INTERESTED POST YOUR SM NAME AND TEAM YOU WANT UNTIL 19.45GT AND POST SOME FEEDBACK ABOUT THE RULES AND SOME IDEAS FOR THE NAME AS WELL:)

P.S.- Clubs taken will be listed on post 2 so take a look at it as well as the other posts (will update after i eat if i get any interest at all:p)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! Just wondering what everyone thinks of this i made for a banner thing for my match reports If anyone else wants one doing just ask

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! you do know you can

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! You can change the title by editing your first post.

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!!

Clubs taken:

Division 1:

Real Madrid - Glenn Formosa (Me) [add me on that name pls]

Barcelona- Chewis

Internazionale-Tiesto

AC Milan- Pazzano

Chelsea- Barry Mufc

Valencia-Ferg Milligan

Liverpool-Nickywright

Arsenal-Federico Macheda

Division 2:

Manchester United (Gone- Dean)