Forumers Elite League Discussion Thread

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! Just wondering what everyone thinks of this i made for a banner thing for my match reports If anyone else wants one doing just ask

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! you do know you can

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!! You can change the title by editing your first post.

Re: New custom set-up to be made tonight!!!

overrating him??? he is 97 and will stay so for the next rating changes for sure. the few times i saw him playing he was playing very well

But you really think he's worth someone like Fabregas/Arshavin/Alonso/Mascherano plus a 90 winger? Whatever floats your boat, also who did the Raul for Santon and Chivu?

But you really think he's worth someone like Fabregas/Arshavin/Alonso/Mascherano plus a 90 winger? Whatever floats your boat' date=' also who did the Raul for Santon and Chivu?[/quote']

to be honest i think he is worth it :P (i know it may be seen much but i don't give up good players for little)

Why were Man United a Div 2 club?

because i first let the managers choose what team they wanted to manage and until the "closing time" only 7 managers applied and none of them wanted Man Utd. So instead of doing 1 division of 8 and leaving some good teams unavailable i did a second division wit hsome good teams that no one wanted to manage hopint that some managers would take them (in fact happend so as about 6 teams of division 2 are taken)