Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

World Championship 2 MKII

CSKA finally get a permanent deal for a striker!

Lee Bradbury finally managed to get a striker on a permanent basis.

CSKA Moskva signed Mbo Mpenza from Anderlecht for £3.5 million pounds, giving the team 5 strikers, with 2 of them-Joao Jo and Stephan Kiessling-on loan from 1st division clubs Inter and Juventus respectively.

Bradbury said 'At times last season we were struggling, even with 4 strikers. Me and Matt Jenkins of Anderlecht both came to an immediate agreement for Mbo and we welcome him to Russia and to the club and hope we all have a great time'.

Dortmund's worst fears have become reality

after loosing 3 straight games knocking them out of the cup and placing them in 2nd spot.

Now they go to Everton to patch up this form

Manager Harry Memic is hoping the team could find their form in the start of the seaon and get back on track

wc2 summary of the cup

Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the advantage before the break but with the managers words still ringing in the Besiktas ears it wasnt long before they got a break through with the 28 year old Turkish midfielder scoring his first goal in his first game arsenal battled to the end with Besiktas banging on the doors of the arsenal defence but with the experience of the defence they wasnt going to get the break through in to Penalties with arsenal winning 2 1 on Penalties after the shock defeat

Aston Villa 5 - 1 Auxerre aston villas home game was almost called of due to fog but after the ref inspected the pitch game was alloud wasnt log till villa took the lead with Lee HENDRIE (2) given them the lead and after that goal kamils team Auxerre gave up it was a stroll in the park for villa who before the break was already 2 nil up with solano getting a braillnt goal after the break Kevin PHILLIPS netted again to heap more presure on Auxerre to start winning games or kamils job could be at risk solano got his second of the night with great footwork from phillips kamils team did get a concerlation goal for there hard work they put in with Lionel MATHIS but villa was not finished until the 82minute where Patrik BERGER popped up to score a late goal

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 0 VFB Stuttgart with blackburn just edging victory in a highly tempered game with stuttgat a gamw which had 4 yellows in it was the unlikely scorer gallager scoring in the 89min to blow away any chances of stuttgart getting there hands on the cup this year vignesh raghu the stuttgarts manager stormed out of the stadium before we had to chance to get his comments and views of todays game the blackburn boss had this to say It was end to end stuff today as a manager u always like to see a different player scoring a brillant goal in the last minute the team has gelled in the past few mouths i am very proud of my players!

Chelsea 2 - 0 Roma with these to class teams finally meeting each other was not long until an argument between the two managers over a decision on the football match this arugment saw both managers sent to the stands chelsea took the lead in the 5thminute with nani scoring a wonder goal out of no wear with a man of the match performance from carrick he picked up his goal in the 33minute with a great ball over the top by DEMICHELIS as for roma the night didnt get any better manager sent to stand ending up loseing away to chelsea and figo storming out of the grounds when he was taken of on the 75min we will post more news on this as soon as we get it..

Everton 0 - 6 Borussia Dortmund with everton some how loseing 6 nil at home with the better team it was not surprizeing seeing the everton boss sam wainwright posting his views ll over the place borussia boss harry was frilled to see his teams perfrormance with the scorers Roy MAKAAY in the first min with an fantstic goal surely a contender of goal of the season with trasfer target Andres D'ALESSANDRO scoreing yet again for his team with 2 surperb finishes from the 25year old Argentinian with new signing jose REYES finally getting his first goal in the cup for the team and after the 4 nil mark came up sams team dropped no player wanted to be a hero and get something out the game maybe the moral of the team has hit an all time low Mark VAN BOMMEL (69) and on loan midfielder Aaron LENNON (87) finishing the demolition up the english club sam had this to say Totally dissapoitment from the players tonight i will meet with the bored this afternoon about the condition of the players and team so far this season sam also hinted he might be leaving everton because of the team loseing game in and game out even no my team is also on top we never seem to win agame i will ask for all my players and staff to have a meeting with me at 6 o clock this evening to diccuss the situation thank you

Manchester City 0 - 3 Udinese with city without a win in weeks it wasnt surprizing seeing them lose today with the players all tired afater such a hard week in training! udinese scoring three past david james with Mirko PIERI (15)

Michele PAZIENZA (26) Vincenzo IAQUINTA (85) getting the goals after the match both managers couldnt be found for an interview more news to follow..

Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 Mallorca with spurs heading to milan next week in the league wasnt surpirzing to see them leave some top players on the bench the lights of A FERDINAND - J CAREW M ARTETA S MONSOREAU - J JENAS where all on the bench for tonights game spurs defender A IRAOLA saw red on the 27th minute for an leg breaking tackle but it didnt stop the almight spurs in form striker robbie keane netting 2 great goals in the (5th,and 43rdmin) to give the home team some advantage at half time mallorca did hit back with David DI MICHELE scoring a late goal but spurs held on the win the match 2 1

milan lost the game against lyon 2nil with bellamy just back from injury giveing the away side the lead wasnt long till lyon stuck again with baptista scoring his first goal in 11 games! lyon boss had this to say We knew milan would come to us with fresh injury blows grosso out for 7 weeks with a broken toss toni suspended and HUNTELAAR out for 22weeks with a broken foot so i knew my team would give them a go and i was right the star man bellamy was out of this world he will be sure to keep his place in the team for our next game at home to monaco it will be a hard game for the lads who gave it there all against the stronge ac milan team!

Real Betis 1 - 2 Anderlecht with matts team just winning a game betis will fell they should of won with Christian WILHELMSSON hitting in a goal after the break betis got there goal from ARZU but couldnt hold on on the 76min matts team stole victory with the hero Mauro ESPOSITO scoring the winner matt had this to say THREE WORDS FOR YOU PLAYERS WHERE OUTSTANDING

Sevilla 1 - 3 Barcelona with the spanish clubs meeting at last it wasnt long for sevilla to give the barce fans a litttle worrie with milto scoring with long range on the 44thmin but paco worked his magic at half time at the players responce was.. 3 goals Fernando MORIENTES Francesc FABREGAS

Esteban CAMBIASSO all scoring to give barcelona a well deserved victory

was more bad news for sevilla to follow with the young Austrian winger picking up a knock which will see him sidelined for just over a month!

Villarreal 2 - 0 Juventus with juventus resting some world class players for today it didnt pay of with villarreal knocking 2 past buffon first with Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS (6) and then NACHO NOVO (79) putting juventus OUT of the cup and navs juventus also lost Manuel DA COSTA for two weeks with injurey nav had this to say I at upset with the teams performance i knew it was going to be hard my young wonder kids took my team this far and i am so proud of them*tears come to navs eyes* i will continue playing my young players in future cups and hopefully bringing home the cup!

FC Porto 2 - 2(p) Club Brugge with portos team hopeing for promotion in the league dan had no option but to rest players today with star man forloan putting them infront on the 2secon minute he was almost jumping for joy on the touchline but the smiles soon went away with brugge etting a goal with Andrei LAVRIK on the 13th with some dreadful defending by brugge Dmitri KIRICHENKO porto retook the lead half time.. on the 79minute Henrique HUGO stepped up to the spotlight to draw the teams level in to penalties which saw misses from both teams until brugge stole victory with a one nil win on penalties

Cruzeiro 2 - 2(p) Manchester United with manu needing a win to help the teams confidence owen soon repayed his debt to the team for keeping him in the side with a a 25second goal which is an all time recrd in the cup giggs was then sent of for a stupid challenge from behind red card was not long until ten men united scored again with Claude MAKELELE netting past DONI after half time cruzeiro finally stepped up the tempo with two brillant strikesAndy JOHNSON (63) Shota ARVELADZE (64) scoring in the space of 11seconds the game finsihed in a draw and in to penaltiese it went with manu scoring all 5 of theres and cruzeiro missing three and scoring two brillant win by man u

Paris SG 0 - 1 Espanyol with one goal seperating to two sides today a goal from the Uruguayan defender Gonzalo SORONDO on the 4th minut paris sg tried to get back in the game but espanyol played the ball around nicely to secure a win and a man of the match performance by the espanyol goalkeeper (MoM) D ARANZUBIA who was laer decribed from both mangers as out of this world!

Bayer Leverkusen 4 - 1 River Plate with river plates defender Ibrahim SEKAGYA getting injured in the first few minuts will see him out for atleast 8weeks river plate went ahead on the 13minute with Fernando TISSONE on the 33th minute bayer went goal crazy with three goals in 12minutes Ahmed Reda MADOUNI Giorgos KARAGOUNIS scoring two and in the 89minute bayer finished of the job with Bernd SCHNEIDER (85) getting a well deseved goal and also getting the man of the match with a dazzaling display

Bayern Munchen 2 - 2(p) Chievo with chievo getting a goal in the 1st minute it wasnt quicker then owens goal in the rest of todays matches unlucky! with chievo thinking there might win the match playing defences football they where soon proved wrongwith goals from Owen HARGREAVES in the 43min and a goal in injury time from Claudio PIZARRO chievo came out second half noing they need a win to keep there dreams alive and it wasnt long till they got they goal from Markus SCHROTH in the 73min in to penalties it went with surprizingly chievo WINNING on penalties

wc2 summary of the cup

Everton 0 - 6 Borussia Dortmund with everton some how loseing 6 nil at home with the better team it was not surprizeing seeing the everton boss sam wainwright posting his views ll over the place borussia boss harry was frilled to see his teams perfrormance with the scorers Roy MAKAAY in the first min with an fantstic goal surely a contender of goal of the season with trasfer target Andres D'ALESSANDRO scoreing yet again for his team with 2 surperb finishes from the 25year old Argentinian with new signing jose REYES finally getting his first goal in the cup for the team and after the 4 nil mark came up sams team dropped no player wanted to be a hero and get something out the game maybe the moral of the team has hit an all time low Mark VAN BOMMEL (69) and on loan midfielder Aaron LENNON (87) finishing the demolition up the english club sam had this to say Totally dissapoitment from the players tonight i will meet with the bored this afternoon about the condition of the players and team so far this season sam also hinted he might be leaving everton because of the team loseing game in and game out even no my team is also on top we never seem to win agame i will ask for all my players and staff to have a meeting with me at 6 o clock this evening to diccuss the situation thank you

WOW

ash great post

WOW

Dortmund manager is happy with the recent performance and is happy to finish on a high note, as he is taking a holiday and wont be back to the 30th of Jan. WE really needed the confidence booster, it will be hard to not manage the boys for the next couple of weeks, hopefully our ast. manager will keep the players going good

WOW

ash great post

WOW

Dortmund manager is happy with the recent performance and is happy to finish on a high note' date=' as he is taking a holiday and wont be back to the 30th of Jan. WE really needed the confidence booster, it will be hard to not manage the boys for the next couple of weeks, hopefully our ast. manager will keep the players going good[/quote']

cheers m8 i enjoyed doing this post lol well done with ur win over sam just dont let him forget about it yh lol :P

Borrusia Dortmund 6-0 Everton

Congrats Harry' date=' the best team won which is starting to become annoying with my everton, as from now on every Everton player is for sale.[/quote']

haha i wont

everton got killed by a div 3 team :D

yer loved the detail

must have taken a while

is luca toni is available for transfer

haha i wont

everton got killed by a div 3 team :D

yer loved the detail

must have taken a while

is luca toni is available for transfer

yh took some time yo get all of it lol and well my other striker got injured broken foot but i guess we can try out normal deal for him and see if it works as no other deals with get done.. :D

Romours between Dortmund and Ac Milan over Luca Toni make the italian feel uneasy as this negotiations have gone for several weeks.

Dortmund contract negotiator has been able to give Luca Toni a good contract deal but have not talked to the player until the club agrees to a fee and allows talks to begin

Also My 200 POST !!!!!!! yay

cheers mate.....

luis-fabiano.jpg0J9WS6CM--280x190.jpg

Keep Me...I'll Score

after Everton placed them on the transfer list Tommaso Rocchi and Luis Fabiano found it was time to prove themselves. in the 4-3 win at Goodison park last night against rivals Valencia, Rocchi and Fabiano hit two goals each which delivered only Evertons 4th win of the season.

uefa_final_002_470x328.jpg

139.gifVS.31.gif

Luis Fabiano struck twice in this Division 1 mauling. Antonio Cassano and Diniyar Bilyaletdinov added to the goals. Fabiano scored a Spectacular Long Range Effort within the first 90 seconds of the game. two minutes later Diniyar Bilyaletdinov crossed the ball in, Fabiano got a glancing header on it, as it struck the upright it came back to an on task Antonio Cassano who smashed the ball in from 2 yards. Just before Half time, Clement Luis Fabiano scored another wonder goal with sprinting past Leighton Baines and Chipping the Helpless Oscar Ustari.

SECOND HALF.

Everton flew straight out of the blocks at the start of the second half, with Diniyar Bilyaletdinov adding insult to injury with Leighton Baines as Bilyaletdinov Volleyed it at Baines it struck his arm and went into the goal. Later with Adriano's first attempt of the game, he slotted past the keeper. Fabiano had the chance of his Hat-trick as his shot thundered back off the bar. in the last 10 minutes there was a slight bit of hope for Athlético as a fumble from Abbondanzieri layed it off for Higuain who broke the Defecet to two goals, but they couldnt muster the strength to bag another 2 goals.

FINAL SCORE:

Athlético Madrid 2-4 Everton

uefa_final_002_470x328.jpg

139.gifVS.31.gif

Luis Fabiano struck twice in this Division 1 mauling. Antonio Cassano and Diniyar Bilyaletdinov added to the goals. Fabiano scored a Spectacular Long Range Effort within the first 90 seconds of the game. two minutes later Diniyar Bilyaletdinov crossed the ball in' date=' Fabiano got a glancing header on it, as it struck the upright it came back to an on task Antonio Cassano who smashed the ball in from 2 yards. Just before Half time, Clement Luis Fabiano scored another wonder goal with sprinting past Leighton Baines and Chipping the Helpless Oscar Ustari.[/b']

SECOND HALF.

Everton flew straight out of the blocks at the start of the second half, with Diniyar Bilyaletdinov adding insult to injury with Leighton Baines as Bilyaletdinov Volleyed it at Baines it struck his arm and went into the goal. Later with Adriano's first attempt of the game, he slotted past the keeper. Fabiano had the chance of his Hat-trick as his shot thundered back off the bar. in the last 10 minutes there was a slight bit of hope for Athlético as a fumble from Abbondanzieri layed it off for Higuain who broke the Defecet to two goals, but they couldnt muster the strength to bag another 2 goals.

FINAL SCORE:

Athlético Madrid 2-4 Everton

cant belive i lost to on loan players :mad:

Everton off Bottom!!!!

after Everton won there 3rd game in a row, they move up to 18th. Everton manager Sam Wainwright said: "I'm extremely happy that we got off the bottom of the table and i hope we can add to these victories. Everton beat Udinese yesterday night two goals to nil, with Rocchi scoring in the 5th minute and Cassano following up on the half hour mark.

4089_140x170.jpgrobert%20kovac.jpg

Luis Perea and Robert Kovac have had the all clear to leave Everton Football Club since both having dreadful starts to there Everton careers, Kovac got injured in his first game and was out for 22 weeks, and Perea had 10 dreadful appearances and was dropped from the squad, they are now both up for sale at £15m and £7m.

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

This the new thread for WC2?

Not many posting about it anymore with all the custom setups.

Ive just dropped Mallorca for Corinthians this morning.

Looking for 90+ loans in any position.