World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

it appears Reggio has two teams in WC2:mad:

JUANFRAN JOINS EVERTON...

1388.jpg

Juanfran last night Joined Everton for a fee of £6,500,000 boss Sam Wainwright claimed: "he is a great addition to the squad and we are looking forward to playing him"

TRANSFER TALK

Christian Worns and Javi Navarro are expected to join the Toffee's tommorow morning for around £950,000 and £2,000,000.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

World Champ Shield...Atletico Madrid 3-1 Juventus

139.gif

GK-Oscar Ustari

RB-Bakari Sagna

CB-Andrea Raggi

CB-David Luiz

LB-Victor Antunes

RM-Jose Jurado

CM-Loric Perrin

LM-Arda Turan

AM-Ashley Young

F-Danny Koevermans

F-David Nugent

SUBS

S1-Lukasz Fabianski

S2-Chris Samba

S3-Ruben De La Red

S4-Simon Whaley

S4-Bruno Gama

Atletico Reserves Do It Again

c14c4a0ae1321a96i3.jpg

Tonight the match of the tournament took place at the Vicente Calderon..

The "Atletico Reserves" full of youth took apart Nav's Juventus for many parts of the match.One of the stars of the night was Jose Jurado with an assist and a few bursts of pace down the right wing,Valon Behrami stood no chance against the young Spanish wonder kid.B)

t1_rosicky.jpg

In other news..Atletico Madrid midfielder Tomas Rosicky has been injured for most of the season since joining from Inter,on Wednesday night he will make his debut against Schalke and is raring to go!

World Champ Shield...Atletico Madrid 3-1 Juventus

139.gif

GK-Oscar Ustari

RB-Bakari Sagna

CB-Andrea Raggi

CB-David Luiz

LB-Victor Antunes

RM-Jose Jurado

CM-Loric Perrin

LM-Arda Turan

AM-Ashley Young

F-Danny Koevermans

F-David Nugent

SUBS

S1-Lukasz Fabianski

S2-Chris Samba

S3-Ruben De La Red

S4-Simon Whaley

S4-Bruno Gama

Atletico Reserves Do It Again

c14c4a0ae1321a96i3.jpg

Tonight the match of the tournament took place at the Vicente Calderon..

The "Atletico Reserves" full of youth took apart Nav's Juventus for many parts of the match.One of the stars of the night was Jose Jurado with an assist and a few bursts of pace down the right wing,Valon Behrami stood no chance against the young Spanish wonder kid.;)

t1_rosicky.jpg

In other news..Atletico Madrid midfielder Tomas Rosicky has been injured for most of the season since joining from Inter,on Wednesday night he will make his debut against Schalke and is raring to go!

why is reggio in control of both bolton and marseille? :confused:

forum member pro (I Am Just The Best) (71) - bolton

Pele plus Maradona equals Reggio. (Forum Legend)'s Profile - new marseille manager' date=' and earlier he told us he was in charge of bolton, and the name there has stayed the same?

whats going on reg?[/quote']

I'm not forum member pro mate.....

im sure you were bolton before...under that name. and why did you do all that ben haim stuff too?

No mate, I took over Bolton, then I saw Marseille and quit Bolton and it was immediately taken and I took Marseille. You saw the other guy's name and thought it was me. That's why there is no Ben Haim deal anymore.... I think. I swear to god I'm not in charge of Bolton.

No mate' date=' I took over Bolton, then I saw Marseille and quit Bolton and it was immediately taken and I took Marseille. You saw the other guy's name and thought it was me. That's why there is no Ben Haim deal anymore.... I think. I swear to god I'm not in charge of Bolton.[/quote']

So.............now the question is. Who is the Bolton manager. Coz whoever he is. He says he is on the forum!!!!

139.gif

Atletico Madrid

EASY EASY EASY!

Tonight vs FC Schalke Atletico picked up there biggest ever win in the league..12-1

Robin Van Persie was the star of the night with 6,yes 6 goals...along with Gonzalo Rodriguez,Jesus Navas,Frank Ribery,Danny Koevermans and Cristian Ledesma getting a goal each..The incredible win takes Atletico Madrid up to 11th in the table and Van Persie 2nd top scorer.

persiesprintoverDrag_80510h.JPG

Cruzeiro 0 Panathinaikos 3

Panathinaikos continue to beat tough opposition. On Saturday they beat top of the league Dep.La Coruna. And tonight, was no different in beating Cruzeiro who are 3rd in the league. Panathinaikos now for the first time this season are off the bottom.

Although a close game. Panathinaikos made most of their chances.

Petrov scored first on 35mins with a one on one with the keeper, and rounded him and knocked it into the net.

The second came in the 2nd half when Tomasz Zdebel headed home from a fantastic cross.

And finally the third and final goal was scored by Sidney Govou who hit a spectacular chip that the keeper just couldn't get to.

The visitors take all 3 points. With Matt Phillips rueing the missed chances, he will be looking to train on the shooting with the lads.

There is bad news for Panathinaikos tho, as Claudio Lopez will now be out of action for 8 weeks with a damaged knee cartlidge. Manager Clayton Green.....

"Its a great win for us, especially beating a top team like Cruzeiro. I really believe we can keep pushing. We all look to win every game that we play, and the boys ran their hearts out today. Unfortunately Claudio is gonna be out of action for about 8 weeks, so I am hopeful we will be able to cover that area of the field"

139.gif

Atletico Madrid

EASY EASY EASY!

Tonight vs FC Schalke Atletico picked up there biggest ever win in the league..12-1

Robin Van Persie was the star of the night with 6' date='yes 6 goals...along with Gonzalo Rodriguez,Jesus Navas,Frank Ribery,Danny Koevermans and Cristian Ledesma getting a goal each..The incredible win takes Atletico Madrid up to 11th in the table and Van Persie 2nd top scorer.[/b']

persiesprintoverDrag_80510h.JPG

pfft, outfielder in goal, Fs in defence and the other way around...surprised you didnt get 20! :P

on other notes, juve get back to winning ways in the league...thumping bobos relegation bound fenerbache 0-2 infront of a bunch of lacklustre fans in turkey.

i had this to say at FT,

"fenerbache were poor, deserved nothing, there fans showed zilch tonight, the stadium might aswell have been empty...only 1 team showed up, and they were in black and white. we continue our march towards div 1 glory, and ive got to say bobo, its gonna take a good job to stay up' ;)

River Plate 3-1 Sao Paulo

Another win for River Plate tonight, this time at the expense of Sao Paulo.

Frederic Piquionne finished at the second attempt with a toe-poke to make it 1-0 to River Plate in the 10th minute of the game.

Marcelo Gallardo finished neatly inside the box in the 28th minute of the game to make it 2-0 to the home side.

Conceicao Edcarlos rounded the keeper and finished from an acute angle to make it 2-1 and gave some hope to the away fans

The short corner was picked up by Williamis Souza who curled it round the unsighted keeper to make it 3-1 and gave Sao Paulo no chance of getting anything from the game.

The win moves River Plate up to 12th in division 3 and are now only 11 points off the promotion places. Manager Bryan has shown some promise and if the form that he has brought to the club continues then River Plate could be fighting for promotion at the end of the season :)

Dortmund come from behind to keep par with Porto

Dortmund started the night off poorly 2-0 down by the 21st minute. But then a re markable C.Ronaldo finally show casing why Dortmund paid the club record fee of 26 million pounds. 2-1 After Saha banged a consolidation. AFter It was the C.Ronaldo show banging in 2 goal for the night. With dortmund securing a win against Chievo 4-2.

Fifa are currently looking into the Athletico Madrid match, due to allegations of match fixing. :eek::confused: More news on that.

Everton 6-0 Charlton

Everton slaughtered Division 2 strugglers Charlton last night with two goals from Claudio Pizarro and Rodriguez Vicenté, Thomas Hitzlesperger, Araujo Ilan and Dmitri Loskov adding to the Massacre. Everton Stay in 5th 4 points behind the promotion places With Pizarro's double, it equals too 5 goals in his last 3 games.

Claudio_Pizarro_218632s.gif

HAMBURGER SV ROUND UP !

Since taking over the realm 9 games ago, Johnson has won 5 games, drawing two and loosing two. including cup competitions.

When he took control they were top, and 9 games later they remain there. here is a review of each of the nine games Johnson has been in charge

Hamburger SV 8 - 0 Rapid Vienna

A fantastic start for Johnson, he saw Elmander get four, star striker McCarthy get a brace, jarolim grabbing one along with on loan winger Jenner.

Hamburger 2-3 Spartak Moscow

They travelled away to a tough moscow team who came out on top deservedly. Kahlenberg being the only player who played well for the german team grabbing both goals.

Hamburger 3 - 0 west ham

Back to winning ways with a superb win over the london outfit. goals from midfielder proved to be to much for the unhappy hammers

Hamburger 1 - 1 Boca Juniors

This game was in the WC shield and sadly for the Hamburger fans Boca juniors had the edge on penalties winning 5-2

Hamburger 3 - 0 Birmingham " scum " city

A fantastic win over the bunch of scummy dingles, Goals from McCarhty, elamander once again and Yobo sealed the victory

Hamburger 2 - 1 Rangers

A tough game for Hamburg, and an important one to with the teams behind them not dropping points. Benny Mccarthy and once again goal scoring hero Elmander sealed the victory, with rangers grabbing a late consolation goal

Hamburger 1 - 1 Bolton Wanderers

A tough game for some of the biggest teams in division 4, a goal a piece was probably the right result, Hamburger may feel slightly aggrieved. Jenner got the goal for the german club with Okocha grabbing one back

Hamburger 1 - 2 psv

A defeat to second place saw the gap closed on the division 4 leaders, with elmander getting the only goal. PSV should feel lucky, they had slightly more possesion but there goal was bombarded with shots and they onyl managed two on target, unfortunately both went in.

hamburger 2 - 1 Mallorca

A good result, with goals from McCarthy and a last minute winner from Elmader, Elmander has recently been described as a magician due to his goal scoring exploits and trickery.

Hamburg are currently top, clear of PSV (2nd ) by three points, they are clear of fourth by 7

Corinthians 5

Obafemi MARTINS (88)

Obafemi MARTINS (70)

MANCINI (55)

Sylvain WILTORD (54)

David ALBELDA (49)

Sylvain WILTORD (40)

Obafemi MARTINS (8)

Roma 7

Leandro SOMOZA (79)

Tommaso ROCCHI (64)

MARCELINHO (37)

Tommaso ROCCHI (35)

Leandro SOMOZA (25)

-----------------------------

Kick-Off

7: A weak shot is smothered by Christian ABBIATI

8: GOAL!! - Receiving the ball on the right Obafemi MARTINS skips inside his marker and curls in a shot from 25 yards!

9: Jussi JAASKELAINEN punches clear

10: Juan VERON looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!

12: Obafemi MARTINS playa a long ball forward

15: Tommaso ROCCHI nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post

17: Sylvain WILTORD places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out

18: Leandro SOMOZA starts to push further forward in the attack

20: Francisco FONSECA takes the ball around two defenders but then fluffs his shot

21: A snapshot falls easily into the arms of Jussi JAASKELAINEN

23: BOOKED - After consulting with his linesman the ref cautions Francisco FONSECA for shirt pulling

24: Galera ROGER hits the ball hard with the outside of his boot, but puts it into row z

25: GOAL!! - A long ball over the defence is superbly controlled by Leandro SOMOZA who volleys past the motionless keeper!

26: A free header by Sylvain WILTORD hardly troubles the keeper

33: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with FIGO sending the ball wide

34: BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Marco CASSETTI receives an instant caution!

35: GOAL!! - A long ball down the middle is collected by Tommaso ROCCHI who drills home a right foot shot!

36: Excellent first touch by Walter SAMUEL, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide

37: GOAL!! - A foraging run and strike by MARCELINHO sends the crowd wild! One for the scrapbook!

38: Leandro SOMOZA makes a surging run into the box but his hesitation loses him the ball

39: A weak shot held no difficulty for Jussi JAASKELAINEN

40: GOAL!! - Sylvain WILTORD hits it early leaving the keeper stranded!

43: A tame 15-yard shot hardly troubles Christian ABBIATI

44: Christian ABBIATI forces the corner with a fine save!

45:

Half Time

47: Juan VERON shows some exellent footwork in front of goal, but fails to score the goal

49: GOAL!! - David ALBELDA loses his marker and thumps a low shot under the keeper!

50: Galera ROGER probes around the area to try and find an opening

54: GOAL!! - A mix up in the defence allows Sylvain WILTORD to poke home!

55: GOAL!! - The ball comes crashing back off the bar and falls to MANCINI who taps in the easiest of chances!

56: Juan VERON finds himself in space but blasts wide

60: A free header by Sylvain WILTORD grazes the top of the bar

64: GOAL!! - Tommaso ROCCHI finishes off a slick passing move with a clever finish!

66: MARCELINHO gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide

70: GOAL!! - A diving header at the back post from Obafemi MARTINS!

74: A curling shot from MARCELINHO goes just wide of the post

76: Leandro SOMOZA can not find anyway through the defence

78: Jussi JAASKELAINEN rushes off his line to claim the ball

79: GOAL!! - A brilliant long range shot is blocked by the keeper only for Leandro SOMOZA to finish! What a poachers goal!

85: The ball is knocked long by Christian PANUCCI, to send the ball into the oppositions half

88: GOAL!! - A dangerous corner is whipped in and Obafemi MARTINS nods the ball home!

90: Full Time

-----------------------------

Well.. my corinthains side know how to play an exciting game in WC2 :rolleyes:

My side are the top scoring in division one with 37 goals..

But have the worst defence record letting in 40!

Its pure crazy, my strikers can do the business, just seems as though I've got to work on my defence :)

Currently sitting in 15th, 5 pts above the drop zone, im still confident of staying up in my first season in the top flight after winning promotion.

Dortmund come from behind to keep par with Porto

Dortmund started the night off poorly 2-0 down by the 21st minute. But then a re markable C.Ronaldo finally show casing why Dortmund paid the club record fee of 26 million pounds. 2-1 After Saha banged a consolidation. AFter It was the C.Ronaldo show banging in 2 goal for the night. With dortmund securing a win against Chievo 4-2.

Fifa are currently looking into the Athletico Madrid match' date=' due to allegations of match fixing. :eek::confused: More news on that.[/quote']

fifa are also looking into the Man Utd players to Dortmund transfers..:eek:

Fifa have looked into Athletico Madrid's win, and their verdict is, no club can be stupid enough to match fix 12-1. When match fixing you want to make it look not very obvious. Athletico are cleared of any charges.

Fifa took a long look into deals between Man Utd and Bortmund, and even though the deals may look odd, Fifa has found out that no other teams bothered to buy C.Ronaldo and seveeral others and cannot do anything but loook into Dortmund and Man Utd's future transfers if any.

While The italian scandal keeps on going with Milan off the hook due to their position on the table, while Juventus really seem to be under attack after some of its deals with Benefica and also Juventus' finacial reports seem to be out of place with 50 million pounds seems to be stated under other expenses.

The Fifa Auditers have been sent to Juventus home ground to check up on the financial irregularities.

FINALLY PART OF THIS GREAT SETUP IS NONE OTHER THAN................................... GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After weeks of waiting for a chance to join WC2, today he finally got the chance, and took the offer of Dinamo Zagreb.

Zagreb were the healthiest club there, with a measly £1.1 million.

All players are available to buy, with George saying ' I have no problem with any player leaving. '

Fifa have looked into Athletico Madrid's win' date=' and their verdict is, no club can be stupid enough to match fix 12-1. When match fixing you want to make it look not very obvious. Athletico are cleared of any charges.

Fifa took a long look into deals between Man Utd and Bortmund, and even though the deals may look odd, [b']Fifa has found out that no other teams bothered to buy C.Ronaldo and seveeral others[/b] and cannot do anything but loook into Dortmund and Man Utd's future transfers if any.

While The italian scandal keeps on going with Milan off the hook due to their position on the table, while Juventus really seem to be under attack after some of its deals with Benefica and also Juventus' finacial reports seem to be out of place with 50 million pounds seems to be stated under other expenses.

The Fifa Auditers have been sent to Juventus home ground to check up on the financial irregularities.

oooh, try and attack my club eh....

funny how many bids of mine had been there unanswered for a month or 2, or 3 until recently, when the stars were gone... :rolleyes:

Everton 1-4 Borussia Dortmund

Claudio Pizarro's 6th goal in 4 could not save Everton this evening. Everton manager Sam Wainwright claimed: "Harry is a fantastic manager and i wish him all the luck in getting promoted, as i think he can do it not many teams can beat our lads like that and be that great they were truly awesome tonight."

I need you help!

I'm here to ask for your colaboration in my new challenge: bring Olympiakos back to their gloryous time.

How can you help me? It is very simple.

Since the stupid chairman won't allow me to fire my old players, you just have to buy them, for as much as you think they are worth. Will 20k hurt your pocket that bad? So, help me! Just make an offer for any player over the age of 20.

Thanks.

I need you help!

I'm here to ask for your colaboration in my new challenge: bring Olympiakos back to their gloryous time.

How can you help me? It is very simple.

Since the stupid chairman won't allow me to fire my old players' date=' you just have to buy them, for as much as you think they are worth. Will 20k hurt your pockets that bad? So, help me! Just make an offer for any player under the age of 20.

Thanks.[/color']

best i can do is loan some youngsters off you,my balance is shocking btw so would this help?