World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

4 On The Trot For Pan, But Lazio Get The Trots!!!

Lazio 1 Panathinaikos 3

Panathinaikos beat Lazio 3-1 at the Olimpico tonight, to record Panathinaikos' 4th win on the trot.

Lazio were not afraid to come forward. As the chances for them flew by. After 7 minutes NIEMI was on call to tip a 30 yard shot around the post! Only 2 minutes later a header from GARDNER was cleared off the line!! Lazio were looking good.

After 32 minutes Lazio's left winger MENDEZ broke the offside trap only to shoot wide! Minute later BALLESTEROS hit an adventerous long range shot just wide!!

36 minutes gone. MOUTINHO for the Greeks turned in the penalty area and was brought down. PENALTY!!! No, the referee consulted the linesman. No penalty!!

On 41 minutes ANELKA for Lazio, had a rebounded shot heading for the goal only to see it headed off the line.

End of First Half - Lazio in the driving seat!!

Second Half

Lazio started just where they left off. When 2 minutes into the second half NIEMI had to tip a curling shot wide! But on 52 minutes RUSTU was called into action for Lazio when he palmed away a powerful effort!!

RED CARD- ODDO of Lazio is sent off for a professional foul on 58 minutes!!

GOAL!!! 67 minutes gone and 10 man Lazio have scored!! GALVAN used his skill darting past defenders and drilled it past the keeper. 1-0 Lazio now play defensive!!!

With 20 minutes gone. Clayton Green shouts from the touch line. Panathinaikos now have thrown caution to the wind!!

73 minutes gone. A beautifully crafted ball finds itself to PEPE. He powers his shot home. GOAL!! 1-1.

78 minutes gone and Panathinaikos are now looking like the stronger and more confident team!! PAPADOPOLOUS holds the ball very well, and uses great skill to make a great pass, the shot comes in. Scramble in the goal mouth, but VALENTE clears the ball to safety for Lazio

GOAL!!! 79 minutes have passed and PAPADOPOLOUS takes the ball, turns and fires the ball in the bottom corner. 2-1 to Panathinaikos!!!

Only a minute later and a dangerous cross is put right on PAPADOPOLOUS, and he headers just inches wide!

Petrov takes the ball, 7 minutes left to play, the greek side using the width against 10 man Lazio. Petrov passes to Basinas. Basinas takes it to the by line and brings it on his right foot, passes in field to the running PEPE. Great clever ball to Petrov in space. GOAL!!! In off the post!! 3-1 to Panathinaikos!!

Full Time

Man of the match Dimitris PAPADOPOULOS!

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Congrats Dan although it was clearly all me' date='i beat Real Madrid 3-1 with Atletico so HAVE IT!![/quote']

Lol trying to look like you did something are you ;) Just because I won you the league in Gold 6 :D Madrid are bottom of D1, easy game really, Id have won 6-1, your team's the shambles Danny ;)

Hopefully I can hold on for the extra cash after Promotion is almost guarenteed now Im 14 points ahead of 4th with 21 points available.

Lol trying to look like you did something are you Just because I won you the league in Gold 6 :D Madrid are bottom of D1' date=' easy game really, Id have won 6-1, your team's the shambles Danny

Hopefully I can hold on for the extra cash after Promotion is almost guarenteed now Im 14 points ahead of 4th with 21 points available.[/quote']

Real Madrid are bottom because i put them there!!..And you would have won 6-1? the team in Division 2 you mean :)..yeah right stop dreaming Dan..My team is 100% organized and is one of the youngest in the setup!!You have 3 players on loan!! OMG! :eek: thats poor and your best player is 32!! haha,you will be lucky to get promotion...imagine if Nav recalled all his players :rolleyes: .. you would have no chance!!

Plus you havent even been in GC6 for one full season!! how would you know if you had won it for me..BEHAVE!

Real Madrid are bottom because i put them there!!..And you would have won 6-1? the team in Division 2 you mean :)..yeah right stop dreaming Dan..My team is 100% organized and is one of the youngest in the setup!!You have 3 players on loan!! OMG! :eek: thats poor and your best player is 32!! haha' date='you will be lucky to get promotion...imagine if Nav recalled all his players :rolleyes: .. you would have no chance!!

Plus you havent even been in GC6 for one full season!! how would you know if you had won it for me..BEHAVE![/quote']

He's asking for it this one! I dont even usually play Nav's players, it wouldnt matter. ;) Scholes isnt my best player, just highest rating. Lucky to get promotion! I thought I was the one thats been drinking :o

:P

Both of you are like two little brothers!!! :P Pain in the rear!!! lol. You guys are just upset really coz of the might of Panathinaikos. lol!!

:D Anyone seen the offer I recieved from Barca I think it was...... Defo wont go through but I wish it would lol.

48m and Leo for Forlan :eek: From Paco aswell!

But after 2 great seasons Forlan could be on his way out to make funds for extra player's to keep me in D1 next season.

Stilian Strikes Victory For Pan

Besiktas 0 Panathinaikos 1

Panathinaikos, under the management of Clayton Green won yet again. 5th win on the trot and on a 12 games unbeaten run.

Despite a scare on 10 minutes when GUNES shot rattled the cross bar for Besiktas. Panathinaikos showed their strength and showed they are not easily shaken. When PETROV used his power and pace to get past the defender and slotted home on 11 minutes. 0-1!

On 17 minutes BELLUSCHI had a header just flash wide. And minutes later PETROV had a shot cleared off the line. Panathinaikos were dominating!!!

On 34 minutes ZDEBEL had a shot cleared off the line also!

Half Time - Besiktas 0 Panathinaikos 1

Second half, yet again the greek side were looking more lethal to score.

PAPADOPOLOUS had a curling shot just past the post on 52 minutes!! 2 minutes later, again he was there with a diving header, but the ball struck the post!!

But on 55 minutes NIEMI had to pull off a wonderful save, tipping it around the post. Besiktas seemed to come at Panathinaikos now after the confident shot!

On the hour mark, BURAK was sent through one on one with the keeper, but the Besiktas strikers shot hit the outside of the post and wide.

4 minutes later, ALI for Besiktas missed a beautiful chance for an equalizer, but missed from 5 yards!!

The last chance of the game actually came to Panathinaikos. When goal scorer PETROV was given a free header, that just glanced inches wide of the goal.

Final Score

Besiktas 0 Panathinaikos 1

This leaves Panathinaikos 7th in Division 3 and now only 9 points from a promotion place! A team that was bottom of the league 20 games ago!!!

Now with 6 games to go. Panathinaikos still have Deportiva La Coruna (1st), Cruzeiro (2nd), Sampdoria (5th). And possibly another 6 pointer against Athletico Bilbao (4th). The next 3 games are the most important games for manager Clayton Green.

This in return leads to the possible signing of a striker.

Marcus Allback....

_40272697_allback_emp300.jpg

Looks to be the new signing. It is known that he will be named a Panathinaikos player tomorrow morning!!

OSASUNA VS. LAS PALMAS

Osasuna will be facing Las Palmas this Wednesday. Osasuna, looking to keep up the good wark at 1st place will look to jump back to Division 1. Here are some words from the manager.

Baggio, what has the team been working on at the most?

The time has been working tactically at the most, we have been analyzing the other team and have come up with a strategy to face them.

Has the team been looking for new players?

Definitely, we are always contacting our scouts to talk about some prospects here and there. It is never late for a new talent.

Has the fact of being the 1st place putting some pressure on the team?I don't think that being 1st place puts pressure, it helps the team realize we have the potential to win every game and keep on trying at our best.

Thank you very much Baggio and good luck on Wednesday.

Thank you, and don't forget to watch the game.

LasPalmas.gif

New Moroccan star Talal EL KARKOURI will try to keep the goal safe at Defense for Osasuna.

http://www.2m.ma/images/acc-lions-talal-karkouri160.jpg

Panathinaikos Rock Deportivo's Boat

Clayton Green's Panathinaikos beat Luke's Deportiva La Coruna 3-2 away from home.

Deportiva La Coruna were sitting pretty at the top of the league. But Clayton's strong Greek team had dented their plans of promotion!

In what Clayton would see as a 6 pointer. Panathinaikos are 7th in Division 3. 10 points from Atl.Bilbao who are 3rd. With 4 games to go, it does look like Panathinaikos will not make the promotion. But with the best form in the league. Next season looks like Panathinaikos is gonna be a force to reckon with!!

L,L,L,L,L,D,L,L,L,L,D,W,L,L. 5 pts from 14 games! Bottom of the league was Panathinaikos. Then Clayton Green took control of the club and totally changed not only the team, but the squad. Then they went on an amazing run.

D,L,W,W,W,W,W,L,W,W,D,W,D,W,D,W,W,W,W,W,L,W

Shock Move

Danny Williams Swaps Atletico For Chelsea

Earlier tonight former Chelsea manager Mark Farine handed in a request to resign as the Chelsea boss.As soon as Williams heard the news he was on to the case,as soon as he said he was interested Farine asked about Atletico Madrid.I decided i would possibly trade teams with him.I said yes but then thought what about all the hard work,all the players..He said,well buy them back!

Sure i replied straight away Mark sold me Robin Van Persie with Nani going the other way..Rosicky,Sagna,Adebayor,Eboue,Merida,Lulinha,Fabianski and some others will also join Chelsea in due course..My reasons for the swap was the quality of players here and money..Money was always a problem for the stripes but at Chelsea its always there.

For the first time we present to you

21.gif

Chelsea FC

Chelsea FC are ready for a shake down as Danny Williams experienced WC2 fan favorite manager takes control of the massive club.Quite a number of players will be leaving soon,the likes of Nani,Ochoa,Sanago will all leave Stamford Bridge and a new winning era will begin.Words here are from the man himself Danny Williams ; This club is huge and compared to Atletico a championship winning team at that,They won the league last year and i was getting tired of finishing mid table,As of now i am all for Chelsea,but i'm still an Atletico fan.

Sweet words from him there and many people of the Madrid contingent have decided to swap teams and support the outfit of Chelsea.We wish all the best for Mark and his new team and to everyone in the league good night and God bless.

chelsea_fc_artwork.jpg

Shock Move

Danny Williams Swaps Atletico For Chelsea

Earlier tonight former Chelsea manager Mark Farine handed in a request to resign as the Chelsea boss.As soon as Williams heard the news he was on to the case' date='as soon as he said he was interested Farine asked about Atletico Madrid.I decided i would possibly trade teams with him.I said yes but then thought what about all the hard work,all the players..He said,well buy them back!

Sure i replied straight away Mark sold me Robin Van Persie with Nani going the other way..Rosicky,Sagna,Adebayor,Eboue,Merida,Lulinha,Fabianski and some others will also join Chelsea in due course..My reasons for the swap was the quality of players here and money..Money was always a problem for the stripes but at Chelsea its always there.[/color']

For the first time we present to you

21.gif

Chelsea FC

Chelsea FC are ready for a shake down as Danny Williams experienced WC2 fan favorite manager takes control of the massive club.Quite a number of players will be leaving soon,the likes of Nani,Ochoa,Sanago will all leave Stamford Bridge and a new winning era will begin.Words here are from the man himself Danny Williams ; This club is huge and compared to Atletico a championship winning team at that,They won the league last year and i was getting tired of finishing mid table,As of now i am all for Chelsea,but i'm still an Atletico fan.

Sweet words from him there and many people of the Madrid contingent have decided to swap teams and support the outfit of Chelsea.We wish all the best for Mark and his new team and to everyone in the league good night and God bless.

chelsea_fc_artwork.jpg

And I knew about the move!!! But I decided to be loyal!!! :D:P

A SHOCK TO PSV FANS!

after Ivans long undefeated run and first place in division 4, quite a few people could expect Ivan to quit his manager role. Ivan took over division two giant Bayern. Germans are delighted with their new manager after his brilliant preformances in the lower division and believe he can get their favourites back to glory. meanwhile dutch men are still shocked and looking for a new manager and hope their results wont get worse.

everton_badge

Sweet Sucess For Toffees.

Everton won their 6th game in the last 7 matches tonight beating Relegation Destined Charlton.

A sold out Goodison Park tonight with just over 40,000 in attendance due to Evertons recent form. Manager Sam Wainwright said: "If this had happened with our form about 10 games earlier in the season, I really feel we could've been close to the promotion places, now we know our style we can look forward to challenging next season."

Everton, who have taken 15 points in the last 7 games out of a possible 21, didn't start on the ball as Charlton took the lead early through a Matty Taylor wonder goal. Marcos Senna lost posession in the middle of the park, Alexsei Smertin found Taylor who volleyed the ball from 25 yards out to beat a rushed Abbondanzieri who was off his line.

Everton restarted brightly and stepped up about 3 gears. Gomés Carlos Alberto struck a sweet ball from a Pizarro lay off that just skimmed the post, and Eidur Gudjohnsen's toe.

Trouble struck again for the Toffee's as Charlton tried to double their lead. Riki went up against Abbondanzieri after beating the offside trap where Abbondanzieiri pulled off a Schmeichal esque save to deny Riki. 2 minutes later Ahmed Kamal Hassan struck again with Abbondanzieiri yet again equal to it.

After the 15th minute, Neither team had a single shot at goal before half time.

HT : 0-1

Everton came out in the second half with all guns blazing, and it didn't take long for them to pounce. Debutant Juanfran struck his first goal for the club since joining in July. Christian Wilhelmsson beat Talal El Karkouri to get a cross in, Juanfran towered above the defenders to nod home.

Everton were still firing on all cilinders when they got a free kick. Antonio Marcos Senna stepped up, blasted the ball from 40 yards as it struck the under side of the bar, Claudio Pizarro made a desperate attempt to reach the ball and got caught by El Karkouri. Both players writhing in pain, and it is said now that Pizarro has a fractured Wrist and El Karkouri has pulled his Achilles.

Everton were STILL on the bounce, Gomes Carlos Alberto managed to beat El Karkouri and Matty Taylor to put in a sublime strike that smashed against the crossbar from 25 yards out.

Yet again Everton attacked, a corner was sent in by Bonaventure Kalou which was met by Gabriel Heinze's left foot, only to be denied on the line, further video evidence shows the ball DID go over the line.

Kalou finally showed what he was made of by running round El Karkouri, Luke Young and Gale Clichy, and shot with a curling effot only to go inches wide of the left post.

Breakthrough finally came in the 87th minute. Gabriel Heinze took the corner from the right side with his left foot, the ball moved around crazily in the air when Pedro Munitis's head met the ball to beat Tim Howards shocking attempt of a save. Which gave Munitis his 2nd in 2 games. Everton were 2-1 up and deserved all of it.

The final whistle blew and Everton were gifted with a huge roar of cheers from the home fans and Everton were leaving the pitch heads held high again.

Full Time : Everton 2-1 Charlton Athletic

178927821_e38bdf69a9.jpg

From Goodison Park

21.gif

Chelsea FC

Beaten By The Croat

In tonights game the Croatian master of Valencia over turned my weakened squad.He won 3-2 but i am happy that Nani and Nasri played a full 90 mins well.

Next game is Real Madrid and we are expecting a win.Fred and Tuncay scored the goals but it will be Tuncay's last in a blue shirt.

arshavin.jpg

(Arshavin Man Of The Match)

Thought i would do the honours :D

115.gif

Milan Relegated

Milan manager Ash Carroll didn't need a max fixing scandal to send his Italian team down,he did it by losing games and...not winning

;).Two games before the end of the season and he is already down..Ronaldinho,Tevez,Iniesta,Klose all into division 2 while Dan Payne and Harry Memic will be high flying in division 1 quite rightly.Ash did it by losing..Infact getting trounced by Real Betis 5-2 to seal the deal.

Manager Ash Carroll gets hit with a flare due to his poor managing skills -

13n_dida1_wideweb__430x262.jpg

Enjoy life in Division 2 Ash you loser :P

loser.JPG

TOM JOINS WC2 WITH RIVER PLATE

simb_escudo.gif

Tom Greenfield has taken the bow at River Plate as they sit 10th in division 3. Tom said he's over delighted to be back in one of the most historical setups. " River Plate are different to other teams you manage on SM, They have a history of 4 past seasons, but they have a bright future and thats why I taken over the club," Tom's Plate have a healthy money balance and is in no need to sit back and let his team perform " I want to sign players, without doubt," " If I can sink in the right incomes, and we get the positives out of everyone, were going to do well,"

Thought i would get my 3000 post in style..kind of

21.gif

We Introduce The Dutch Destroyers..

pu_heitinga_big.jpg

John Heitinga signs for Chelsea FC as former club Benfica fail to gain promotion again,He signs for 3 million Euro's and Mirko Vucinic/Pirmin Schwelger going in the opposite direction.

IsDTjtHBN.jpg

Fellow Dutchman Robin Van Persie also signs for Chelsea following his favorite manager Danny Williams out of the club..Williams paid 20 million for the Dutch Hitman but also Nani will be sacrificed to bring him to the Bridge.

jBCmIRzbS.jpg

Aswell as the Duel Dutchmen Williams has reportedly had a bid accepted for Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini,the deal is supposedly wort 13 million Pounds.

misimovic-1162051142_zoom18_crop_380x175_380x175+11+25.jpg

Above you see a special player who goes by the name of Misimovic,he will sign for the club officially tomorrow morning for 7 million Euro's with two unknown players going to VFL Bochum.

RIVER PLATE: " All Change ,"

Tom has admitted he's started to put River Plate into a new era and looking to make them a new look, better than before team under his preferences. " I will make River Plate play my way of football," " Now fans will be questionning this but i assure you now, it'll be better than before and will include some exciting arrivals,"

Tom has also hinted 3 or 4 new faces good debut for their next game against bayern Leverkusen on Wednesday.

TUNCAY AGREES 18M MOVE TO RIVER PLATE FROM THE BLUES

20051119FenebahceTuncaySanli.jpg

News coming out of Local English and Argentinian News Stations are full of news of Tuncay Sanli and that Chelsea and River Plate have both agreed in a fee which could cost Tom's new Argentiniens up to 18m. Tuncay is set to fly out to Argentina from England Sunday Night for talks with the club, and should stay there to agree personal terms and a medical.

21.gif

9056_40629A.jpg

Chelsea News

Tuncay Agreement

As reports in Argentina state a deal as officially been accepted for mis-fit striker Tuncay,Everything is going to plan,The medical is tomorrow morning at roughly 8am,If passed he will be a River Plate player.

Rosicky Speculation

Reports in London suggest Atletico midfielder Tomas Rosicky wants to follow in good friend Robin Van Persie's footsteps and sign for Chelsea under new manager Danny Williams.

Nani Speculation

We also believe Nani has decided to switch clubs and join up with former boss Mark Farine at Atletico,long term target for Williams and he will be disappointed to see him leave.

Elmander Speculation

Johan Elmander is close to signing for the blues reports coming from Germany that highly rated German goalkeeper Raphael Schafer will be joining up with Dagoberto to take on Division 3 next season.

Article 2

Rosicky In Action For The Czech's

r90407_269189.jpg

Article 3

Nani In Portuguese Duty

nani.jpg

Article 4

Elmander In Action For Sweden

johan-elmander.jpg