World Championship 2 MKII

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

TRANSFER FRENZY CONTINUES ON RIVER PLATE

Ben Foster Is Of No Longer Interest

River Plate have been seriously interested in bringing in young England Keeper Ben Foster, but not longer insists Tom Greenfield.

Oscar Zardozo And Koller Both Transfer Listed By River Plate

Tom has stepped in at River Plate to transfer list superstar Jan Koller and young, promising Paraguyian Cardozo, both at reasonable,bargain prices. " Jan served us good, but he wants to move on,"

Benjani Targets top ten end to the season

" If the new players jell in well, were in for a good finish, maybe top 10," " If the new boss does his plans succesffuly were in for good times, I just want to show that i'm capable for the team,"

River Plate Considering 8 Possible New Sponsors After Tom Takes Charge

Ford, Asda, Mondeo, Labtec,Deskjet, Woolworths, Puma and Total 90 are all in talks for sponsorship deals with River Plate but only 1 can be chosen, and tom has admitted theyre all very good and reliable.

Tom " Tuncay will become a hero,"

In Tuncay's Press Conference today at 1pm Tom revealed the deal went through successfully and looking forwards to Tuncay's ambitions " He's strong in the air, and a very brave player," Tuncay is looking forward to taking River Plate to the next level " I spoke to the board and the managerial staff and they're all delighted to see me, and im delighted to see them to be honest," " I want to be in their plans for the next 5 or so years so we can move to the next level, which ill do everything to achieve it,"

0,,1~3356593,00.jpg

Follow The Plate here!

Next Game [Home] - Bayern Leverkusen - Wednesday 22nd August 2007

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

BREAKING NEWS

SMTV Understand this hour a fee has been agreed with River Plate and Everton for talented midfielder Marcos Senna. Senna is set to transfer number 2 under the reign of Tom Greenfield if this deal does succesfully go ahead. We also understand the deal will be up to 10.7 Million pounds and Marcos is now set to join up in River Plate by this evening for a medical and personal Terms.

1.gif

New Manager At The Emirates

This evening saw the Arsenal board appoint Grahame Davey as their new manager. A man not known to many in the SM circles, Davey explains that he got the job purely on luck! "I was looking for a new challenge, and was browsing the available jobs, when the name of Arsenal FC jumped out at me from the screen." Davey went onto explain how he was then handed the job within seconds of applying.

When questioned about his squad, Davey had this to say; "I cannot understand the transfer policy of the previous management team. The 3 best defenders at the club are all RB's, and i've never come across a need to have three RB's on the pitch at once!

There also seem to be alot of mediocre players in the team. I don't wish to upset anyone within hours of getting the job, but I can't see players like Freddy Eastwood doing too well in a Div 1 side, let alone one of the stature of Arsenal"

Davey was then asked what his ambitions for the team were;

"Obviously we want to win the league here, and I believe we can do that. But there will have to be a lot of activity in the transfer market, both inward and outward. There are a core of players that I would like to build the team around here, notably Valdes, Friedrich, Gilberto, Sissoko and Adriano. If we can add quality signings to these players I think we can do well next season. Saying that, if an offer came in for one of these players and it was an acceptable one, then we would have to consider it. There is no sense keeping one player, when selling him could give us the money to add 2 or 3 good players to the squad"

When asked which positions need strengthening, Davey was quick to state that 2 defenders, either left or central, and 2 wide players would be the immediate priority.

Davey concluded his first interview by saying that he is a life long Arsenal fan and is proud to be here, and he also stated that he was a long term admirer of the league.

1.gif

New Manager At The Emirates

This evening saw the Arsenal board appoint Grahame Davey as their new manager. A man not known to many in the SM circles' date=' Davey explains that he got the job purely on luck! "I was looking for a new challenge, and was browsing the available jobs, when the name of Arsenal FC jumped out at me from the screen." Davey went onto explain how he was then handed the job within seconds of applying.

When questioned about his squad, Davey had this to say; "I cannot understand the transfer policy of the previous management team. The 3 best defenders at the club are all RB's, and i've never come across a need to have three RB's on the pitch at once!

There also seem to be alot of mediocre players in the team. I don't wish to upset anyone within hours of getting the job, but I can't see players like Freddy Eastwood doing too well in a Div 1 side, let alone one of the stature of Arsenal"

Davey was then asked what his ambitions for the team were;

"Obviously we want to win the league here, and I believe we can do that. But there will have to be a lot of activity in the transfer market, both inward and outward. There are a core of players that I would like to build the team around here, notably Valdes, Friedrich, Gilberto, Sissoko and Adriano. If we can add quality signings to these players I think we can do well next season. Saying that, if an offer came in for one of these players and it was an acceptable one, then we would have to consider it. There is no sense keeping one player, when selling him could give us the money to add 2 or 3 good players to the squad"

When asked which positions need strengthening, Davey was quick to state that 2 defenders, either left or central, and 2 wide players would be the immediate priority.

Davey concluded his first interview by saying that he is a life long Arsenal fan and is proud to be here, and he also stated that he was a long term admirer of the league.[/quote']

Welcome aboard mate. But I am hoping you mean you hope to win the league next season? lol

yeah welcome aboard Grahame' date='Good luck but its a tough league,recently got rid of Atletico Madrid and took Chelsea who i have now ...also a gooner here stay away from that yiddo trying to talk to you,sorry but the former manager sold me Flamini and left :confused:

anyway good luck :)[/quote']

What Yiddo??? :D

lol, yea you gotta watch out for them. its gonna be tough not having 6 easy points off them next season cos they've gone down, but what can you do?!

no worries about flamini, i probably would have sold him anyway.

do you know the guy that had arsenal before me? really can't understand why he bought the players he did, half my squad still have transfer bans so i'm gonna have to wait a while to ship them out which is annoying!

lol' date=' yea you gotta watch out for them. its gonna be tough not having 6 easy points off them next season cos they've gone down, but what can you do?!

no worries about flamini, i probably would have sold him anyway.

do you know the guy that had arsenal before me? really can't understand why he bought the players he did, half my squad still have transfer bans so i'm gonna have to wait a while to ship them out which is annoying![/quote']

Well the guy that had them last wasnt there for long and did nothing with them but not long ago a guy got banned for having 13 teams in the setup,he ruined Arsenal and unfortunately sold most of the main players Clichy and co.

If you check Bayern he had them too stupid players bought there,luckily Ivan who is a good manager should sort Bayern out.

..Obviously Grahame you know who the yid of the forum is now...He talks yiddish fluently :D

i think i could quite easily be joining them next season if i dont get any **** defenders in who arent RB's. :mad:

and we shouldn't take the mick out of the yids' date=' they deserve our pity. it's tough living in the shadows of arsenal don't forget! ;)[/quote']

:eek: The cheek of it!!! lol. Actually Danny and I are good mates on here. lol. Not sure how that happened. :eek:

Anyways, welcome mate. We are all here to help.

Yeah. That pratt was a right cheat who had Arsenal. Shame really. But you should do well mate.

Marcos Senna and Scottie Parker are for sale, who ever leaves first the other one stays.

Welcome to WC2 Grahame I'm the everton manager in WC2, Beat Atletico more than I can remember, but welcome all the same. Just looking at all your squad and your defence is shocking :D but you'll sort them out no doubt.

Sam

Welcome to WC2 Grahame I'm the everton manager in WC2' date=' Beat Atletico more than I can remember, but welcome all the same. Just looking at all your squad and your defence is shocking :D but you'll sort them out no doubt.

Sam[/quote']

Cheers mate, yea the defence is just horrible!

if anyone has any 89+ LB, CB or D's for sale then please let me know!!

and i'm open to offers on pretty much anyone in the squad

RIVER PLATE TODAY

Senna Move Back On After SMFA Try Stopping The Tracks

It is known today that Marcos Senna's move from Everton To River Plate was denied by The SMFA last night but Tom can reveal the team's new offerd bid is going through as it stands.

Viduka Set To Join River Plate as possible Signing No.3!

Also revealed today from teeside, unsettled aussie hitman Viduka is set to sign for River Plate. Tom also hints at a possible 4th signing coming from the same club Middlesbrough too. " Were always looking, Mark's a coup for us, but theres 1 or 2 more i still watch, and who knows? I might find the target at my club rather soon,"

viduka_mark_mfc_profile_2006.jpg

BREAKING NEWS

CARDOZO SET TO JOIN RENNES FROM RIVER PLATE FOR UNDISCLOSED FEE

We're understanding that Rennes has succeeded in signing young paraguay hitman Oscar Cardozo from River Plate in a sum which is presently undisclosed.

The young man has been hugely out of favor under Tom's new regime and said he will aim to sell his strikers to turn in new skin under his preferences. Rennes look set to have won the race.

chelsea.jpg

Elmander Arrives In London

Johan Elmander was spotted earlier today checking into a local Chelsea team hotel,we managed to get a few words out of him regarding his transfer..

"My medical went perfectly and everything is perfect for me right now,hopefully the manager will pick me for the game on Wednesday but i would settle for the bench,the Hamburg fans are sad to see me go as i managed to score so many goals this season..I wish them all the best in division 3 and i hope they wish me luck in Division 1."

We also went on to ask Johan about his team mates..

"Well my closest friends at the moment are John Heitinga and Ballack..They have helped me settle in greatly and have introduced me to the players."

Then finally we asked him what his goals where at Chelsea...

"Not to make it sound stupid but my goals are to score goals,I did so for Hamburg and i am confident i will do so at Chelsea football club."

.elmander%20radost_b.jpg

ELMANDERNICK__411_0.jpg

Roy Makaay up for Transfer

Harry Memic is looking to freshen up his attack, and Roy Makaay is seen as a surplus at Dortmund. The player is listed for roughly 10 million pounds, yet Memic stated he'd love to do a part exchange with a young striker or similiar poisition. Roy played some of his best football during his time at Dortmund, but he has lost his starting place to Saha and Kanoute who have linked very well and have netted 30 goals between them.

makaay01110511496862proqu6.jpg

makaay01110511496862proqu6.01c76792a2.jpg

Borrussia Dortmund has never looked better, with manager Harry Memic gaining back to back promotion Dortmund was a club with financial difficulties and a club who were unable to get the right results. Memic has been very busy in the markets trying to strengthen his squad before division one. He has sold Jefferson Farfan for a massive deal with Mario Gomez coming the other way. He has also hinted that Cafu and Makaay will be leaving the club in the future.

Memic has been looking into some strikers who he believes will be able to adapt to Dortmun's style of play and will geld with Kanoute, Saha and Kolou.

Gillardinho is Memic's first option in the position, with also rumours Dortmund may be landing a big central mid within the likes of Ballack or Gerrard.

Makaay Signs For Toffees

Roy Makaay will join Everton tommorow for an Undisclosed fee. Makaay was unsettled at Dortmund after a lack of starts for the newly promoted German Team knicknamed "The Panzer Division".

In the press conference Makaay stated: "It has always been my dream to play in England so i will do my very best for my new club. I had a good first season at Dortmund but the second season I moved down the pecking order. I want to play more and at Everton I have been told I shall."

487103_biglandscape.jpg

SMTV NEWS THIS MORNING

3d_soccer15.gif

Everton In To Capture Dutch Hotshot Makaay

Sam Wainwright has stepped in this morning to sign out of favour Borussia Dortmund forward Roy Makaay on a deal around 4m. Roy had this to say " It has always been my dream to play in England so I will do my very best for my new club (Everton)," Makaay looks set to make his debut against his former club Borussia this evening.

Borussia Respond With Higuain Transfer

After Losing Roy Makaay, Harry Memeric has responded to the deal and signed superstar youngster Higuain for a fee of around 7m. Higuain is now trainnign with his new team mates in time for a possible debut tonight against Sam's Everton, and could fill the boots of Makaay.

Elmander Discoverd In London Near Chelsea

News to sharply encourage Chelsea supporters is that Johan Elmander was spotted in Chelsea's Team Hotel, has passed his persoanl terms and his medical with the club " MY medical went perfectly, and everything is perfect for me right now," Johan said positivly earlier today. He added " My Closest friends are John Hettinga and Ballack. They have helped my settle in greatly and have introduced me to the players,"

Stomach Ache For Tom As 2 Transfers Fail In 1 Night!

Mark Viduka and Marco Senna's moves to River Plate was haulted in one night as they both had completly different breakdowns. " Mark's transfer was stopped as Boro's team was too small, but we hope that will go through by tommorow now," Tom said. " As For Marco, the distracting SMFA stopped us signing him for some strange reason unknown," " But we have positive minds on this too, and could be done by tomorrow also," Tom cheerfully said to the press late last night. This sets up a striking cricise for Tom has Cardozo, an ex forward has gone off to Rennes and Toma dmitts this was the less wanted circumstance, but wants to get through it sooner rather than later.

SMTV NEWS THIS MORNING

3d_soccer15.gif

Everton In To Capture Dutch Hotshot Makaay

Sam Wainwright has stepped in this morning to sign out of favour Borussia Dortmund forward Roy Makaay on a deal around 4m. Roy had this to say " It has always been my dream to play in England so I will do my very best for my new club (Everton)' date='" Makaay looks set to make his debut against his former club Borussia this evening.[/b']

Borussia Respond With Higuain Transfer

After Losing Roy Makaay, Harry Memeric has responded to the deal and signed superstar youngster Higuain for a fee of around 7m. Higuain is now trainnign with his new team mates in time for a possible debut tonight against Sam's Everton, and could fill the boots of Makaay.

Elmander Discoverd In London Near Chelsea

News to sharply encourage Chelsea supporters is that Johan Elmander was spotted in Chelsea's Team Hotel, has passed his persoanl terms and his medical with the club " MY medical went perfectly, and everything is perfect for me right now," Johan said positivly earlier today. He added " My Closest friends are John Hettinga and Ballack. They have helped my settle in greatly and have introduced me to the players,"

Stomach Ache For Tom As 2 Transfers Fail In 1 Night!

Mark Viduka and Marco Senna's moves to River Plate was haulted in one night as they both had completly different breakdowns. " Mark's transfer was stopped as Boro's team was too small, but we hope that will go through by tommorow now," Tom said. " As For Marco, the distracting SMFA stopped us signing him for some strange reason unknown," " But we have positive minds on this too, and could be done by tomorrow also," Tom cheerfully said to the press late last night. This sets up a striking cricise for Tom has Cardozo, an ex forward has gone off to Rennes and Toma dmitts this was the less wanted circumstance, but wants to get through it sooner rather than later.

Makaay and Higuain wont be joining clubs until after this weeks fixtures, where Makaay is expected to have his final game for Dortmund against his new possible club. While Higuain may be loaned out after purchase to gain some valuable experience.

Chelsea and Dortmund have finally agreed for a deal for Luka Modric and Gillardinho. Where Chelsea will pay 10 mil plus Carrick for Modric, and Dortmund have the option to buy Gillardino for 20 mil if the wish.

Memic is preparing a team worthy to compete for the title in division 1. Memic has stated " We have not come here to just try avoid relegation in division 1. The boys and myself have worked hard to get back to back promotions and we will be aiming for a top 4 finish minimum." I am excited with some changes being made to this squad, yet we still need long term cover for Cafu at Rb and Maldini in LB.