World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

Dunn moves on as Birmingham clear some debt

David Dunn has become the 1st player to move out of Birmingham in the new era for the club.

Bobo's Fenerbache came in with a bid a few days ago, and negotiations have been around since.

The two clubs finally agreed a fee of £4.5 million + Dino Djiba + Matthieu Gianni and Dunn has now completed the move.

George said '' Ideally, David would stay at the club, but with the offer of cash, we have no choice but to accept. Our debt is now down to £28.6million and we wish David well at Fenerbache. ''

Panathinaikos - "We Are Ready"

Manager of Panathinaikos, Clayton Green said yesterday, "We are ready..."

"We have brought in some players that will really strengthen the team and the squad in general. We were a team on form last season and we all hope we can get promotion this season. We are ready for the start to the new season with only Ivan (Dragutinovic) out due to injury."

It is said that there first game could indeed be an easy one. As manager Fraser seems to have left the club. Clayton Green had this to say.

"My first ever game was against one of Fraser's teams. They beat us. I would love to see Fraser there standing next to me at the side lines. I think he will carry on the job at Sampdoria".

Panathinaikos have also made a few new signings for the season.

First signing was frenchman Jerome Rothen.

jerome-rothen.jpg

Bought from Dnipro, this deal was thought to be around 3.3m and also Goumas and Tziolis going the other way.

The second signing for Panathinaikos was attacking midfielder Metin Tumer, bought from Hibernian for 3m.

Although that is all the deals where money has been spent. Clayton Green has also managed to sign on loan the two portuguese players who catapulted them up the league last season, centre back Pepe from Barcelona and Captain Joao Moutinho from Inter Milan. And the last player to play on loan to Panathinaikos is one of Clayton Green's favourite players, Aaron Lennon from Milan.

2074698831.jpg

Pepe (One of the loanies)

Lol. Cool. So' date=' your real name is Mike? Just so we get to know who everyone's real name is. Like mine is Clayton. Tebthereb is Steven, and so on and so on.

Would be good to battle it out with you mate for the Division 3 title!

Selling anyone?[/quote']

Yeah Names Mike, I'm not currently Selling anyone.

Birmingham City head into the new season hoping for promotion, which would then wipe out some of the debt.

The 1st game of the season is tonight, and City are home to Parma.

Birmingham will use the 3-4-3 formation, with the starting line up as follows unless any late changes occur B)

Maik Taylor

Mario Melchiot

Martin Taylor

Matt Upson

Damien Johnson

Mehdi Nafti

Stephen Clemence

Julian Gray

Mikael Forssell

Emile Heskey

Walter Pandiani

RIVER PLATE MORNING REPORT

We understand this morning James Mcfadden, Bakari Sagna, Mismarovic and keeper Abbiati are set to be handed full River Plate debuts tonight away at Bayern Leverkusen. However other new signings Luis Fabiano, Hakan Sukar are set to miss out on the tripon Germany.

We also understand Umit Ozat from Fenebarche is still yet to sign for River Plate as a fee isn't fully finalized.

Loaning out many' date=' the likes of Mertesacker, Bent, Simao, Robben and many more, get your bids in, although may need to lower my ave rating of my squad 1st.[/quote']

I have made a loan offer for Bent and another player who was not listed there but is your 3rd choice in the position so i imagine u will be willing to let him go.

Birmingham City 4 - 0 Parma

A superb start to the new season and George's career as Birmingham boss, as they go to the top of division 4.

Emile Heskey opened the scoring in the 42nd minute, giving Birmingham a half time lead.

Walter Pandiani got the 2nd in the 51st minute, giving City a comfortable lead, before Matt Upson increased it again in the 67th minute.

Emile Heskey rounded off the scoring with his 2nd goal, in the 84th minute.

George said ''It's a great start, but there's 37 games left to go, keep this up all season and I'll be more than happy. ''

Table:

1 BIRMINGHAM CITY 1 1 0 0 4 0 4 3

2 SK Rapid Vienna 1 1 0 0 4 1 3 3

3 Olympiacos 1 1 0 0 4 2 2 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Rangers 1 1 0 0 3 1 2 3

5 Aston Villa 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

6 Marseille 1 1 0 0 2 1 1 3

7 Dinamo Zagreb 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3

8 Zenit St Petersburg 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3

9 Bolton Wanderers 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1

10 West Ham United 1 0 1 0 3 3 0 1

11 Santos 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

12 Spartak Moskva 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

13 Mallorca 1 0 0 1 1 2 -1 0

14 Fiorentina 1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0

15 Sporting 1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0

16 Blackburn Rovers 1 0 0 1 2 4 -2 0

17 Club Brugge 1 0 0 1 1 3 -2 0

18 Rennes 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

19 Anderlecht 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0

20 Parma 1 0 0 1 0 4 -4 0

fc_porto.jpg

FC Porto go 4th!

Porto won 2-1 for the second consecutive match and go 4th in Division 1.

Felix Haigh became the second victim of Dan Payne's wrath in Division 1 of WC2. Dan has vowed that Porto are more then Division 2 champs and are actually top 8 contender's within the setup and he has done everything to prove that statement as we conclude the second match fixture.

Jehan Billimoria's Lyon were the first of the 2 team's to fall to Porto so far this season. The press claimed that the victory was nothing more then catching a side lacking match experiance before the season started. Now Dan's side have won consecutive game's against top 8 team's we can expect to see no team's or the press underateing this Porto side.

Boss Dan Payne has also made it clear that the club has not finished its transfer window action and that he is looking to scout his target's before bidding.

The new Porto home kit was revealed last Saturday. Incase you missed it here it is:

2214408501.jpg