World Championship 2 MKII

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Chelsea World Champ 2 Major 3 Season Update 3 more seasons have gone by since my last report on life in WC2 and I think its an appropriate time to advertise the

wc2 summary of the cup Arsenal 1(p) - 1 Besiktas We start the night of with Arsenal against Besiktas a game which had to be decided in Penalties Fredrik LJUNGBERG (43) gave the home team the adva

Re: World Championship 2 MKII Pan Sizzle Seven Past Sevilla Panathinaikos 7 Sevilla 1 (and Sevilla played full strength!!) Panathinaikos showed Sevilla the way to play football tonight! Se

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

he sold Hargreaves for money plus Aquilani and got reported which sucks :mad:

Might be that, but dont forget, not accusing him or anything, but his previous transfer records are dodgy IMO (e.g. Ronaldo (96) for 20mil plus 2 80 rated players) etc, guess SM thought the same.

Chelsea also win 2 consecutive games 2-1 and are joint top..

Harry Memic's Dortmund are up next and so far they have had a reality check and still have not won in Division 1...

Dortmund have controlled both their matches and just havent been able to take their chances, but Memic has stated next game the boys will win, and will put up a great fight against Danny's Chelsea squad.

ronaldo was a 26 mil plus 1 91 rated player

not 80s mate

If you say so' date=' although i firmly remember it was Philip Degen, the swiss Def, rated 87 i think, and your back up GK, Weidenfeller, and i state...[b']FIRMLY[/b] remember, but if you say so...

Zenit St Petersburg have won yet again they now make it a 3 game winning streak and manager Arsenal 123 is hopping it will continue for as long as possible.

Zenit St Petersburg beat Marseille las night 2 - 1. Both goals came from Bravo. It was a very good result for us as we continue to push for promotion. We are now top of the table and are the only team who has won 3 out of 3.

Birmingham City bounce back from last turn's defeat with an away win against Blackburn Rovers, to move up to 4th place.

A Stan Lazaridis double, Mehdi Nafti, Emile Heskey and Walter Pandiani made sure City got the 3 points, despite goals from Andy Todd and Jonathan Douglas x2 for Rovers.

George said he was happy with the performance but was slightly worried with the amount of goals conceded at the moment.

Birmingham City bounce back from last turn's defeat with an away win against Blackburn Rovers' date=' to move up to 4th place.

A Stan Lazaridis double, Mehdi Nafti, Emile Heskey and Walter Pandiani made sure City got the 3 points, despite goals from Andy Todd and Jonathan Douglas x2 for Rovers.

George said he was happy with the performance but was slightly worried with the amount of goals conceded at the moment.[/quote']

Looks like my Zenit St Petersburg's team is the only team that can stop the mighty Georges Birmingham. :D

CSKA - George takes over!

CSKA Moskva have unveiled George as their new manager after previous boss, Lee Bradbury, left the club and left George with control.

George said '' I'm sad to leave Birmingham but I wasn't enjoying it to much. I am proud to have been given this club by Lee, and if there comes a day when he wants them back, then he shall have them. ''

He added '' Nobody will be sold at all as Lee has spent a lot of time keeping a lot of these players together. ''

Btw, anyone know why it says I haven't logged in for 16 days, and when I click on them it says Lee is still manager?!?:confused:

EDIT: Dw, as soon as posted it sorted :rolleyes:

Olic stars as CSKA grab 1st win under George

First game in charge of CSKA for George, and their first win and points of the season.

Ivica Olic put CSKA in front in the 5th minute for a perfect start but on 18mons, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink drew PSV level.

Daniel Carvalho put CSKA back in front shortly after, but PSV equalised again, this time through Orlando Engelaar.

In the 2nd half, Olic grabbed his 2nd almost straight away, giving CSKA the lead for the third time.

PSV hunted for another equaliser, but when another goal was scored in the 81st minutem it was Olic again as he secured his hat trick and the win.

Final Score: CSKA Moscow 4 - 2 PSV

George said '' It's a good start, but next up is Liverpool so that will be tough, we are up to 18th now and hopefully we can keep pushing higher and at least finish in the top 6. ''

Besiktas get their man!

349.gif

Experienced manager Ross Philp has joined the Turkish side, in a bid to help them claim promotion from Division 3. He is happy with the squad, which has Darren Bent, Rafael Schafer and Cristian Ledesma on loan. He has already made a bid for an unnamed striker, and is hoping it is accepted. Everyone in the Besiktas squad is for sale!

Panathanaikos v Besiktas

In Philp's first match, all three loanees will start against Panathanaikos. The Greek side, managed by Clayton Green, will provide tough opposition. They are unbeaten so far, and sit in second place. Philp has decided to stick with a normal 4-4-2 formation, and is looking to destroy the Greek side showing the whole of World Championship II, what he is all about!

Philp wastes no time, and already has an accepted bid!

Yes, Ross Philp has been in the job less than half an hour, and has already made a signing. Rui Costa is moving to Turkey from Portuguese side FC Porto. The midfielder is yet to feature for the Portuguese giants, so welcomes the move to Besiktas.

Rui Costa, below, has been guaranteed first-team football and will be at the squad, in time to travel to Panathanaikos on Wednesday.

737.jpg

FC Porto agreed a fee of £1,000,000 with Besiktas, who were more than happy to buy the veteran. Philp said 'He may be old, but his experience is what we need. His ability will also benefit us, and he can also score goals.

Zenit St Petersburg 4 - 1 Santos

Another great win for Zenit St Petersburg and are now 2nd in the table and will be pushing for a promotion spot at the end of the season.

Zenit St Petersburg goal scores - Bravo (2) Ailton (1) Krizanac (1)

Santos goal scorers - Ugur (1)

Another convincing win for Arsenal 123's men and they are looking very good this season and are going to be a serious threat his year for the Division 4 tittle. If Bravo can continue his great form of late with 5 goals in 5 games with 3 assists then this team could go a long way and since Arsenal 123 took over they have won 4 and only lost 1 of their first 5 games.

Update from the plate!

River plate top the league!

Looking for a path into Division 2 for the first time, Tom's side top the Division 3 table after a smooth 3-1 home victory over Villarreal. 2 Goals from superstar William Souaza helped them to a crunching victory.

P.S Welcome to my old club ros, well i lasted around 5 days but still :P Good luck!

4 In The Pan For Green

Panathinaikos put 4 past Deportivo La Coruna on saturday.

The greek side who seem to be carrying the same form from last season seem to be a very tough team to beat. Currently unbeaten in the league.

In the first minute of the game DUSCHER of Deportivo took two players on beat them and slotted home to send the home fans into raptures!! 1-0.

ROTHEN had a chance early on for Panathinaikos but couldnt manage to get the shot on target.

Deportivo however was giving NIEMI a lot fo work pulling off a few good saves!

On 20 minutes PAPADOPOLOUS had a curling shot just past the post. But a minute later could not be denied! The ball was played across just outside the area for him to scream one past the keeper. 1-1.

The football now had opened up!! BRESCIANO for the spaniard side had a shot cleared off the line on 24 minutes. 2 minutes later PETROV for the greek side hit the post! And again BRESCIANO for Deportivo again blasted one wide!!

But the goal was soon to come. And ROTHEN of Panathinaikos was the man. 10 minutes from half time, a great cross came in and he scored from a wonderful diving header!! 1-2!

Half Time - Deportivo La Coruna 1 Panathinaikos 2

50 minutes had gone when SERGIO for Deportivo La Coruna, he volleyed a shot onto the post.

2 minutes later a big scramble in the box, the ball came to ROTHEN and he bundled it over the line. 1-3. Panathinaikos looking comfortable.

BRESCIANO on 55 minutes took it past 2 players but could only fluff his shot in front of the greek goal!

On 57 minutes PAPADOPOLOUS played with great skill and quick footwork shot wide, and Moutinho a few minutes later made a mazy run beating 2 players only again to shoot wide form 25 yards!

72 minutes had gone and NIEMI in goal for Panathinaikos managed a fantastic save to deny the spaniards a goal!

But in 77 minutes. GIMENEZ put the game beyond doubt with a speculative chip that beat the hapless keeper! 1-4.

3 minutes later SERGIO who had looked threatening in the first half was one on one with the keeper but could only hit the outside of the post.

However as a consolation, Deportivo's DUSCHER was given too much space and finished from 10 yards for his 2nd.

FULL TIME: Deportivo La Coruna 2 Panathinaikos 4

Besiktas get their man!

349.gif

Experienced manager Ross Philp has joined the Turkish side' date=' in a bid to help them claim promotion from Division 3. He is happy with the squad, which has Darren Bent, Rafael Schafer and Cristian Ledesma on loan. He has already made a bid for an unnamed striker, and is hoping it is accepted. Everyone in the Besiktas squad is for sale!

[b']Panathanaikos v Besiktas[/b]

In Philp's first match, all three loanees will start against Panathanaikos. The Greek side, managed by Clayton Green, will provide tough opposition. They are unbeaten so far, and sit in second place. Philp has decided to stick with a normal 4-4-2 formation, and is looking to destroy the Greek side showing the whole of World Championship II, what he is all about!

"Not Quite Destroyed"

Panathinaikos win 2-1 against Besiktas.

Clayton Green's greek side beat Besiktas at home tonight and were the better side. With more shots on and off target.

Besiktas took the lead on 52 mins when Darren Bent finished off from second time of asking with a toe poke. But on 65 mins Moutinho for Panathinaikos equalized finishing neatly in the box.

With Panathinaikos the stronger side. The winner finally came with subsitute Marcus Allback who rifled a shot in off the woodwork with 5 minutes to go.

This now takes Panathinaikos to the top of Division 3. Clayton Green did say that his team were gonna be going for promotion due to their amazing form of last season!

Bolton Wanderers 1 - 2 Zenit St Petersburg

Zenit St Petersburg continue there great start to there season with there first campaign with Arsenal 123 at the helm. He only made 2 signings before the season but morale has gone through the roof and so have results. Zenit St Petersburg have won 5 of there first 6 games with the only defeat coming from Aston Villa and they are top of the table.

Bolton scored first from the head of Fabrice Fernandes and that was the first goal of the game which set Arsenal 123's men on the back foot. But morale lifted and Goncalves Ailton equalised for Zenit St Petersburg on 24 minutes and then went ahead on 43 minutes from the ex Reading man Steve Sidwell. Zenit St Petersburg dominated the game with 61% of the possession and deserved the win but going 1 down they showed there morale and won well and never looked like losing after they scored.

Zenit St Petersburg goals - Goncalves Ailton, Steve Sidwell

Bolton Wanderers goals - Fabrice Fernandes

Man Of The Match - Goncalves Ailton

Arsenal 123 said " I am very proud of the boys after coming back to win the game after going 1 goal down. We dominated the game and deserved the win but i think it shows that the team have been uplifted since i took over and i am determined to get out of division 4 and i will make a promise to the fans in another 6 seasons time we will be in decision 1 and winning tittles. "