Sign in to follow this  
Baseball Furie

World Championship 2 MKII

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Re: World Championship 2 MKII

im back in the big i have a generous budget of 29 m whos selling players because im willing to buy the good the bad and the ivan campos

All I have is Praise....

Everton Manager Sam Wainwright is not worried if his team lose to Internazionale this evening... Sam claimed : "all I have for craig is praise and he has a fantastic team and if we lose tonight i would not be upset because of the calibre that his team are.."

after yet another win for Juve, who have the div's best GD, they are mounting a late title push, and claimed no one would stand in their way...

FIFA launch Probe....

FIFA have launched a probe into Milan and Everton....

Everton have 7 Ex Milan players, playing for the squad, these are:

Steve Finnan,

Javier Mascherano,

Klass Jan Huntelaar,

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov,

Gomes Carlos Alberto,

Da Silva Múniz Liedson,

Giovanni Van Bronkhorst.

Steve Finnan was signed for a fee of £11,000,000 in the January transfer window, Javier Mascherano was signed 2 weeks ago for a fee of £17,000,000. Klass Jan Huntelaar has been on loan to Everton 4 times in the past two years, Diniyar Bilyaletdinov has been on loan to Everton since the end of last season, Gomes Carlos Alberto was signed last week for a fee of £10,000,000, Da Silva Múniz Liedson was signed last season for a fee of £16,000,000 and Gionvanni Van Bronkhorst was sold to Milan for £12,000,000 and was loaned back to Milan. There will be a full investigation on this within the next 2 days.

This is just a joke because i saw the Link between Chelsea and PSV Eindhoven in real life but these were all fair deals. :D:D

NESMACHNYI, Andriy looks to be leaveing everton for ac milan in the next few days for a fee around 10million pounds the everton manager sam said "he does look like leaveing my team as i have no ned for him no more me and him are good friends but he does not fit in to my future plans. the ac milan boss ash carroll said "he will be a vey good addition to my team with this season 23 players have joined for over 100million pounds and we still have almost another **** to spend :) lol but as soon as we can agree a fee he will be ine hopefully be playin in my teams important matche comeing up against everton!! thank you... :)

31.gif2-1115.gif

Everton moved out of the relegation zone last night after beating first place favourites AC Milan by two goals to one. Milan struck first within 6 minutes of the game with Javier Saviola hitting his second goal in 3 games since joining Milan 2 weeks ago. Everton tried everything in the book to get an equaliser but was denied 5 times in 20 minutes... In the second half Everton came out flying and it payed off within the first 5 minutes of the second half with Dmytri Loskov bagging his 3rd of the season by beating the defender and slotting it past the keeper. Everton had another 3 brilliant shots at goal but were denied each time by an onform Ilker Casillas, then in the 77th minute, Gomes Carlos Alberto who joined Everton from Milan the week previous :P rises majestically and heads it into the net to give Everton the lead. in the last 10 minutes of the game Everton had two strong chances to go 3-1 up with Kovac and Liedson being denied by the woodwork. and in the last minute Saviola hit the cross bar with a glancing header.

Full time score: Everton 2-1 AC Milan

Niko Kranjcar for sale, highest bidder i get from a PM gets him, cash of p/e considered, post on here if you like, but would prefer cash.

Juventus are pleased to announce 3 new signings in a matter of days, as the season comes to a close, they are strengthening their side, the 3 men brought in:

Vicente

Huddlestone

Robben

2915.jpg

pa30650_175x175.jpg

Arjen_Robben.jpg

hi,just took over the managers job at Paris St-Germain,last night.(WC2)got a bit of a relagation struggle i think.8 matches left and 1 place above relegation.gonna be tough but looking forward to the challenge.already sorted a few donkey's out the squad a few new faces already in,more to follow in the next few days i hope.good luck with the rest of the season.

hi' date='just took over the managers job at Paris St-Germain,last night.(WC2)got a bit of a relagation struggle i think.8 matches left and 1 place above relegation.gonna be tough but looking forward to the challenge.already sorted a few donkey's out the squad a few new faces already in,more to follow in the next few days i hope.good luck with the rest of the season.[/quote']

oh yeah saw mate :D :D you can loan Ledesma,89,CM and when i get him tomorrow Koevermans who is 87 but next ratings probably will increase to 89 he is a striker :P and good luck with PSG!!

Sυрєя Sυρзг Яэчэѕ

Atletico Madrid have signed Spanish star Jose Antonio Reyes in a 23 million deal.Reyes has give up the German side of football for his homeland football of Espagne.

Dortmund were sad to see Reyes leave as he was in top form' date=' but he just couldn't cope outside Spain, and was wanting to go back home. But it was hard for Memic to say goodbye to the winger. Hours of negotiation with A.Madrid a deal was struck. Take or leave it said manager Danny Williams who has defied the odds and kept his squad above relegation.

" It was tough but then, i got a call from C.Ronaldo's agent that possible contract talks were set." spoke Memic. "We needed the funds".

Reyes whose career was in doubt with Arsenal, had gotten a lift thanks to Dortmund's brilliance which gained interest from A.Madrid manager who is hard to impress.

BREAKING NEWS: DORTMUND LAND PORTUGESE SUPERSTAR

A bust up between Govno Seric and C.Ronaldo has led the midfielder to search for a new team. Dortmund were quick to jump on the gun. After previous talks of the winger leaving for Germany being cancelled and falling through. Memic wasn't going to take no for an answer. After serious discussions and C.ronaldo refusing to play for man utd who are jsut above relegation.

"This is a great day, we have pulled of the greatest player in the world who is just superb, a defenders nightmare!. The blistering pace and superb passing and precise accuracy would help Dortmund achieve promotion this season." Memic stated

"I very happy to play for Dortmund, they not biggest club in world, but very well community everyone is friendly and always smiling. It is a club to be."

The transfer of Ronaldo did come at a cost loosing Degen a RB with a great future ahead of him, and in-form Farfan who had bagged 3 goals last match.

26 mil was also raised in the sales of Yakubu and Reyes. "Every player has a cost". I believe i made the right choice. It's sad to see Farfan go, but i hope he enjoyed his time here and wish him all the best he has earned it." Harry said with a smile.

pacristianoronaldojf8.th.jpg Ronaldo all smiles at the Conference

euro20200420cristiano20vh8.th.jpg the portugese in action ripping through defences

Danny put loan request in this morning for Ledesma.not gone through as your club value him to much.to allow him out on loan.thnx for trying, as it is a cm or am i desperatly need.